Have you taken the boypill user?

Have you taken the boypill user?

I'm here in thailand working, reading chinese history and austrian economics, lifting every day while breeding little thai pussies and creating a half caste army to figt for the recapture of the aryan homeland

What do you losers do? Sit at home and jack it to anome waiting for things to change?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/NxsyC4u
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that's not funny zyzz died that way

copypasta from TimSharky

not everyone here is /nu-pol/

Zyzz was a sand nigger

Who gives a fuck about this degenerate drug pusher.
Faggot hides in Thailand fucking ladyboys because it's where his kind belong.

and genetically stunted

me on the left.

He was an Armenian. Armenians are Christians and allies.

Have a sage faggot

Sharky will eventually kill chestbrah ;_;

>Sharky goes to Thailand, gets enriched by the corrupt police

Ladyboi degenerate land is the worst place in asia.

CHESTBRAH, ARRESTBRAH, AND HEARTATTACKARRESTBRAH

Tim Sharky is such an old meme holy shit

wikipedia says he was kurdish

Id be there but I hear English teacher get paid shit and cant get by unless they bring savings

So is Sharkey

I'm 5'5 would I do ok there?

sharkey is an islander

FUCK OFF THAILAD

Gtfo of here with that Armenian shit

Sharky was a damn loan shark that rekt peoples bank accounts until he had enough money to live in thailand and fuck children for the rest of his life

Doesnt matter where hes from, hes a kike

Hmmm, I don't know OP... I kind of doubt your story.
Pics of Thai ladies from your phone might be enough to convince me.

i've seen his videos, he gets really nervous around the local Thai men for some reason, maybe they're part of some crime syndicate that provides him with the drugs.

He seems more likely to beat up other white people in Thailand.

>wikipedia says

>other white people

I've been in this thread 3 minutes and been memed on twice.

Thai people dont differentiate between Farangs in Thailand, either you're Thai or you're a Farang.

Asian foreigners is somewhere in the middle.

>working,
what job and how well it pays

>breeding little thai pussies

You mean like "boypussy"? Or are you fucking legit girls?

discord.gg/NxsyC4u cute traps here pls join

Most if the jobs in thailand are b2b for foreigners. They're intensely protectionist, and their monarchy keeps liberalism at bay. Liberalism/communism has already destroyed cambodia, phils, indo, half of malaysia, laos, amd cambodia

I don't make a whole lot, but its moreEham back home. And enogh to fund a militia if we do this en masse

I fuck real girls. Ladyboys are a funny meme though

as a ladyboy? yes

that clown used to roam around pattaya, last i heard they sent him packing, hes not back is he?

>he has to go to thailand to get boipussy

Apparently dick chicks signed a petition to bring back some fat faggot to suck their diseased warty cocks.

Mmmm, salty liverwurst

You hear wrong mate

All over SEA if your white you can make about 1000-2000 us a month depending how many hours you wanna work, but most shit teir eng teachers here I know make average 1500$ without much effort. Thailand is virually the same story.

Doesn't sound like a lot but with dirt cheap living costs it's more than enough to get pussy daily and live very comfortable