Trump supporters are pretty deranged to not be demanding investigations into Trump by now

Trump supporters are pretty deranged to not be demanding investigations into Trump by now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J_Oixt_WUHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kKPtwkdJfXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Russia controls everyone, they don't have a choice. Russia decided for them.

you voted for hillary after she failed in 2008

now tell me who the idiot is

Can confirm.
We the superpower now.

>super predators

FTFY

The "Russia connection" is bullshit the Democrats invented so they could have a scapegoat instead of having to admit they lost because of their garbage party platform.

Even if it was true, I wouldn't care, in fact, it'd make me like Trump even more. Russia is bro tier.

No, that'd be niggers.

t. kremlin shill

Go drink a vat of nitric acid

i wonder if hillary would have used muh women to bring the hammer down on niggers. that would have been hilarious

Fuck, I wish somebody was paying me rubles to post on Sup Forums, best job in the world; and I wouldn't have to act like a blue-pilled faggot like CTR did during the election.

It's honestly interesting.
Americans, specifically democrats, think of Russia and its capabilities to manipulate and deceit far higher than the patriots of Russia. As in, we don't think our country has the power to just like this seriously affect our main opponent's voting. American lefties do.

I would have never thought we could possibly meddle with US' affairs, especially such an important one, yet it seems like according to the lefties we sure as hell are this powerful and cunning.
It's odd.

That's because you're all inbred rednecks who can't computer.

It doesn't take hardly any money or capability of a government to hack another country and cause chaos. Just look at what North Korea did to Sony after the Kim Jong Un movie.

Thing is, Russia can't be that great at it if everyone's accusing them of it. Take us for instance, I have no doubt that the CIA meddles in every election around the world...

But you never hear anyone accusing America of subverting democracy. Because when you've done a job right, it's like you've done nothing at all. I think it's absolutely disgraceful, but that's just how our government works and has worked for decades now.

Sage this bait post.

Do You Even Wikileaks, dude?

You are a brainwashed moron OP.

North Korea didn't do that....

Let me guess, the CIA did it so that it could have a scapegoat when they hacked Hillary.

Precisely that. We have the means of covert subversion and hacking, USSR heritage can't just disappear into thin air.
'Bout 0.9$ a post, if you're going overtime it's double the pay.
Your newly assigned FSB curator will contact you shortly. Stand by.
Can confirm, that's why I'm phoneposting.
Seriously though there's a difference between fucking up your outdated energy grid and hacking the elections.
And it anyways wasn't what we allegedly did.

You do realize what exactly the original Russian "hacker" did, right?

They guessed his Gmail password. That's it. Then by COMPLETE ACCIDENT they found that Hillary was running on a private server from the email headers and then exploited that to damage her.

That's not complicated. Some teenage liberal nerd did the same thing to Sarah Palin.

She didn't fail, she got more votes.

>the game is about achieving specific objectives
>there is also the opportunity to get pointe which make your score look higher
>hog said points massively instead of trying to get the objectives, which are required to win the game
>lose the game
>"B-BUT I DIDNT FAIL”

That's what I'm saying. Alleged Russian hackers didn't fuck up your election, they guessed a bloody password.

Just look it up, dude. It's most likely a pissed off employee. Get off this board if you are this dumb.

But they were actively looking for holes to poke through to exploit when they found it.

North Korea hacked Sony.

You could find many articles through a simple search saying it's a BS narrative. Here's an interview though.

youtu.be/J_Oixt_WUHQ

Prove it cocksucker

>She didn't fail, she got more votes.
And the Patriots didn't win the Superbowl, Atlanta ran more yards

kys

youtube.com/watch?v=kKPtwkdJfXg

>muh Russian interference
Meanwhile you have no problem with AIPAC or mass immigration, so you can kindly kill yourself OP. I wish Russia did interfere in our sham election, not that it would matter anyways.

Trump said he was going to breakup the kike banks.

He's still good in my books. If he actually does that he's /ourguy/

Lol the same autistic op every time. When do you start calling everyone Russian shills/kikes

>But you never hear anyone accusing America of subverting democracy.
Are you deaf and blind or just retarded?

For real. We'd probably have the North American Union, if it was up to idiots like OP.

I decided 20yrs ago I would never vote for Hillary, those damn Russians must have gotten to me too

There is no national popular vote in US presidential elections.

Buh buh muh Russia

I really wish death upon everyone talking about popular vote. We live in a fucking constitutional republic.

1 VOTER IN WYOMING = 4 VOTERS IN CALIFORNIA

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION

CALEXIT

kill yourself

rule 7

That was pretty funny desu

Why would Trump break up jewish interests when his entire family is jewish?

So california should just decide all presidents? Its a constitutional republic for that reason.

ok louise

now take your meds

unfortunately for her, that's not how the game is played. she did get more total votes, but only in a handful of cities. you need to appeal to the nation to win and she didn't so she lost.

>doesn't know about population density

w e w

>That's what I'm saying. Alleged Russian hackers didn't fuck up your election, they guessed a bloody password.
They SpearPhished it Ivan.

Hug your women tonight. I tremble for our future.

All because of you.

How many investigations do we need to have?

Swap Trump for Hitlery n yes duh weetard.

Right after Hillary and everyone in Congress.

Give it up. Trump supporters are focused on the future, not reliving Hillary's lies.

I want an investigation into why there are so many goddamn Jews in the White House

Cia put so many dictators in place it isnt even funny

I demand an investigation into how he's so awesome

I do not understand why a liberal can support a Clinton.
>steal billions from Haiti
>pay to play
>created ISIS
>Arkansas blood scandal
>stole money from government
>shady death around them
>supported a Iraq embargo who killed 100,000s of children
>gove rocket secrets to china and nuclear technique to north korea
>and so on

anything trump could have done is still nothing compared to what is already public on hillary