Libtards and Higher Education

This school is busting my balls, heres the libtards at their finest.

>community college
>in New Jersey
Why even bother going to college?

Checked.

>graduation rate
> 8.8 PERCENT
Just stop OP honestly this isn't about libtards this is about minorities in genera

Sorry forgot pic

Well, you are right, i can make an alright life getting a job or even starting my own business, there are other avenues of success and flourishment.

That veteran is just pissed he got a bad grade. Fucking low IQ degenerate

>minored in intercultural relations
Honestly just don't waste your money bud. If you must, find another college. Learn a trade. You're just gonna get fucked over by niggers at this school, faculty and students. It's not worth the time and money.

Well, it is about libtards bruh, they have 2 floors, one having white people, and the otherside and inbetween are the native americans, chinese, and mexican, while the other floor is a bunch of black shit and communist art, there was che, karl marx, and i think an art of cuba, i dont know anymore

Learn to click and reply to my posts faggot. I get what you're saying, but minorities are inherently liberal. The fact your saying you have all the subhumans congregating in one area shows that. Now if this were white ANTIFA faggots, then I would say it's a liberal problem. As I said, if Hudson is that severely overrun with minorities, then don't go. It's a waste and will just put you in debt for no reason

See, it would've been real fucked up if not for the last lines about being a member of HAMAS and child molestation. That makes me think he probably wasn't expelled for being a solider, but expelled for being an idiot.

You make a fair point kek, and you do make a fair point about most minorities being liberal, i have 2 more semesters, so no, but i cant wait to be done and away from that shit hole.

Wait, is that the number of people that actually finish a degree there? What the fuck?

You also make a fair point, but who knows, he was probably angry that he said such things, or maybe youre right, he mustve been an idiot, thanks for possibly elaborating more as well.

Sounds like bs, could sue the shit out of them for something like that.

Yes. This is automatically how you know a school is infested with subhumans and retards

Well then just power through it bro. Good luck, I imagine it must be like a fucking zoo in that school

you are a murderer tho lol

no need for mental gymnastics, just own up to it

I literally live 7 blocks away from this school

Tbh, ive been getting trouble at school by just speaking my mouth and saying most things on my mind, i want to get the aclu on their ass and sue them for nothing, because i just want to make them look like a bunch of retards, my family says to calm down and just finished, but fuck that its my fucking 1st amendment right.

For the sake of protecting national rights like freedom to speak, teach and learn in public - a murderer sure. He "murdered" national enemies and terrorists and nothing more.

there haven't been any honorable wars since the end of the soviet union though

all your military does nowadays is safeguard the profits of the military industrial complex, all these national enemies and terrorists fabricated to look like any of your rights are in risk when in fact the government is the one encroaching on them

most people transfer from community colleges to universities. a lot of people don't actually "graduate"

>honorable wars
Kek. What a faggot. No war is honorable, sperg. It's just something that happens. Also, you sound like a teenager who just heard of the MIC for the first time and feel the need to enlighten others. Don't try so hard.

war is not honorable, it is part of humanities nature to escalate things to conflict, the world can be peaceful , but there cant always be peace in the world, if this makes sense kek.

even with vietnam ending up a blunder you were at least trying to stop the advancement of a malignant ideology supported by a powerful adversary which actually threatened your existence

many wars have been fought for good reasons, guess you run out of them when you are indisputable superpower

>war is not honorable

There is nothing more honorable than slaying a dragon, bucko.

who the fuck graduates from a community college and doesn't use it as a stepping stone to university?

accountants?

i dont believe you

well you don't really need a uni degree to be an accountant in (insert buttfuck nowhere hometown), seems like unecessary debt and it's a good enough carreer

>you don't really need a uni degree to be an accountant

Maybe in your shitty country. You can be a bookkeeper at best in the US without a college degree, and that's not really an accountant and the pay is shit. If you really want to be an accountant in the US, you should get your CPA, and that requires a college degree--and, depending on the state standards of where you live, could even require a Masters degree.

t. someone wrapping up their grad program in accounting in Florida (who has no debt, either)

Nurses