Breeding

How many of you neckbeards are putting down the lotion and actually breeding? I'm got 2 with a third coming soon, outdo me you Nazi LARPERs.

I've got 12. Had to buy one of those weirdo Mormon vans to transport them all.

I breed plenty. Pic related.

Wow dude, winner, where do you keep them all?

Bunk beds. You think I'm joking, but I'm really not. We took the 'white babies' pill really hard.

This neckbeard has 4 and is trying for number 5

Good on you. I will someday but I'm not ready yet.

I've got necrospermia =)

Have a gf with very bad reproductive genes. Lots of cervical and breaSt caner in her family. She was born prema ture and her sibling was a miscarriage. U said I want 5 but she says she'll do 3 max.

I really love her though. Fuck.

Keep with her user. My sister-in-law wanted more, but after 3 had to stop for health reasons.

How much social assistance do you acquire on a monthly basis?

I have 4. Wife wants more but I think 4 is a fine number.

Lotion requires too much cleanup. I just go dry. Damn the consequences. Damn the blisters. Damn the consequences. My dick is callused as hell. It looks like a skyscraper with windows lit at night.

None, besides the 10k I need for my wife's other 5 kids she had with her boyfriend

you will make great fertilizer.

Thanks man. She's not perfect but she tries

Sounds like she's perfect for you, don't fuck it up nigger.

The best families I've met were the ones with a Mormon transport van
I'm legit jelly user
I'll get there one day

I'd be an horrible father.

I'm only 93% white and don't want to dilute the white gene pool

>having someone who loves you

First born is due Dec 5.

>literally my gfs sons
TOP KEK
O
P

C
U
C
K

>TFW you want babies AF but dont want to ruin their life by giving tgem russian education and russian healthcare

Have one from first gf and that is plenty. Current gf doesn't have the best genes and would rather not pass on such defects.

>I'm got 2 with a third coming soon
You're stuck, your kids will suck you dry.
Whatever you will do in your life it'll be because "OF MAH KIDS BAYBEH!"

I see 4 future Sup Forumsacks. Teach them well you fucking gypsy assholes.

Cause no one wanted me and I now I just hate everyone.
Pretty much given up on breeding or women.
I'm 30+
I give up on this subject and I refuse to settle for a fat lard bitch

Shitposting aside bro, go to church and meet a nice cute wholesome woman. I understand that you don't want a porker, but imo some chub feels great

If I have a kid with a white woman, does that mean she's getting BEAN'd or are my kids getting BLEACHED?

church girl is a meme you idiot, thats where broken girls go to feel special to make up for their whore mistakes

My wife is a green-eyed redhead from Ajax, Ontario leaf town. Currently preggo with my 2nd. She's a little thicc but her rosey cunt makes up for it :^)

meh im hispanic with a white wife.

we already have 3 and surprisingly they all came out with green ayes and blondish hair.

I have 4 as well. Anything more and you have to get one of those Mormon vans.

my eyes are 10% green and 90% blue and my blonde hair turned brown at age 7, my irish nigger genes are not worthy

I'm waiting to find a white husband so I can have at least 3.

One girl said I got her pregnant. Then currently another girl I knocked her up.

They're white. I'm not

>I've got necrospermia =)
? go on

atleest you have 2 of your own biological children?

You will live

SAGE

Read the sticky or go to your new containment board

It's over for the white man in the near future. Your women will be coming to us.

Pics

No.