OPERATION: 'Sinko De Gayo' - A Little Golden Book

Continued from So the plan is simple.
Re-pervert the rainbow flag into a racial/cultural diversity symbol, using hashtags '#savediversity' and '#defenddiversity'
also manufacture "redpills" on the neo-nazi origins of the flag, and informative pastas on the alt-rights use of such an anti liberal symbol.

Other urls found in this thread:

splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/08/18/some-white-nationalists-continue-court-lgbt-community
youtube.com/watch?v=qcWKZTI9OC4
youtube.com/watch?v=LPn0KFlbqX8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

#savetherace

bumping to due previous thread archiving before redirecting here

Can someone edit this for the cause.

#staypure is much better.

This needs to be on the Google.

Bump

they're pretty fucking fast

Yes

Atleast they're SLOWLY becoming used to the idea of an ethnostate, atleast I hope so.

Article from 2016. Helps give validity to being a hate symbol.
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/08/18/some-white-nationalists-continue-court-lgbt-community

honestly we need to gain control of wikipedia. I don't see why /pol hasn't at least tried to infiltrate it before since it seems like we have a considerable population of grad students who fit the bill for wiki editors.

Google top hit for "rainbow flag hate"

Rainbow flag hate symbol

From r/place

Shit, forgot pic
>From r/place

bump

Stay alive little thread

wheres my comrade m80

bump

Done.

Bump what about captain planet with the color meme?? fighting off the polluting globalists that will mix everything?

Do not forget to implement racial preservation as part of the message folks, this can lead to a mass scale redpill to the majority with the neo-nazi affiliations.

This can KILL the Jew!

The Final Call newspaper carries an ever-present emphasis on black supremacy, on white conspiracies, on white people as devils, and on the Jews as a special enemy. In this context, there is a certain irony to learn that in September 1985 Louis Farrakhan invited the infamous Tom Metzger, leader of the White Aryan Resistance (a neo-Nazi white power group), to attend an NOI gathering. The Washington Times reports Metzger's words of praise: "They speak out against the Jews and the oppressors in Washington. . . . They are the black counterpart to us." Yet when one realizes that both groups would like to see black people leave the United States and move to another country, it becomes clearer how well their beliefs mesh together. Metzger, agreeing with this general principle, donated one hundred dollars to the Nation of Islam.

Don't the Jews patrol Wikipedia, and distort shit, like "Holocaust Revisionism."
They better not fuck with /our flag/.
Another flag that could better altered

>not international

No gradients, that damages your message. "Keep the colors separate" remember?

Then we simply alter it back, turn the page into a shitstorm if we must.

>Not meant to be used by itself
>Meant to be used to enforce that the very identity of the rainbow is based on Nazism

text?

You are being trolled. Let this die.

Do you really want people to see the symbol of faggotry and think pol/alt right?

Ignore shill posts folks, keep the train rolling.

OC

No, it's the other way around.

No room for blacks. #savediversity

Good one user!

Something racial preservation - related.

Your flag is quite appropriate for this thread.

These were taken from the normies, why couldn't he fag flag be taken from the LGBTQ

youtube.com/watch?v=qcWKZTI9OC4

you need to throw in some more chocolate covered ones or itll be too obvious

They have everything to lose while we have nothing. We're called everything in the book already.

reminds me of the Cyndi Lauper song, perhaps this could be one of our theme songs? hahahaaaa

youtube.com/watch?v=LPn0KFlbqX8

OXYGEN IS TRANSPHOBIC

>XY

Because the meaning of the flag is context dependent. No one is going to mistake rainbow flag being flown in a gay pride parade for the alt-right diversity flag, and vice versa. Those things in your pic weren't associated with any group before Sup Forumsacks adopted them, so they have only one context.

>and think pol/alt right
Are you triggered by rainbows that much, altcuck?

XYLOPOHONES ARE TOOLS OF SONIC OPPRESION

the clearest colors are never mixed

>alt-right diversity flag
What makes you think Sup Forums likes Richard Spencer?

This can be broken with a VERY high volume of circulation but we need to be forceful with it, meaning it has to be everywhere, go out of your way to talk in person with people about this or gain ground on a podium. Do not waver Finbro this can be done!

>reeee
you cant say that,
light is black
its not white
explosion.imagination.timshow.gif

Fuck you, shill. Keep it going.

Here's a famous one, someone want to work with it? Johannes Itten, could probably make him sound like a Nazi color scientist.

doing it wrong, man take lessons from me the master

LITERALLY SHAKING

Could be combined with Black Sun considering outer circle of this one has 12 colors and Black Sun has 12 rays.

it's like a subtle laundry theme.....can that go somewhere LOL "we don't want to bleach other race's rainbow colors and we don't want our brightness muddied" something along that thought

>hitler incorporated
>text is in english
user...

maybe instead of "keep races apart" say "separation is harmony" or "separate in harmony"

Freedom gender/sex mixing, not race.

In a subtractive color mixing spectrum (pigment) all the colors mixed = black (evil)
In an additive color system all the colors are lesser to white.

Second that.

I like this

to be honest, I think "segregate" is a great word in this context. it's not gas the kikes race war now, but it contains enough to get the message across.

That sounds like a good idea.

omg no! Someone might think a bunch of basement dwelling country retards who browse a small mongolian throat singing forum are gay? everyone lets just stop all of this, and give this man the nuclear codes as hes very sleepy and needs his rest

yes

That's totally not me.

Reminds me of that Kate Bush song with the lyrics
the violet purple, the purest gold, the red of the sacred heart, the gray of the ghost
and she's the one who wrote a song about dancing with Hitler and being totally into him...hmmmm. So many thoughts and associations tonight.

You're not thinking this one through.

It's too easily outmemed.