Are we losing the culture war pol?

Are we losing the culture war pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vrt6msZmU7Y&t=478s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stone_Age
archive.is/MvhpI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We've been losing the culture war for decades, perhaps centuries. We are only now just starting to turn the tide.

>dont have multibillion media studios shaping minds at birth
>only have a farm of meme crops

dunno yet.

Can't outjew trillions of dollars in resources

The common man got fucked

Sounds like projection to me.

We've been losing the culture war for decades at least. The anazing thing is that we're now actually FIGHTING the culture war instead of just constantly surrendering everything

So what happens when all straight white males are dead? Real communism?

No, Gen Z is ultra conservative. It just looks like we're losing because the media censors anything conservative.

How can a commie bash white people like that when all the original commies marx, lenin, stalin and trotsky were "white"

but user, heavily processed memes are less healthy than naturally grown fresh memes from meme farm

Yes. I think the key to it is to understand that modern feminism is critical theory (Frankfurt School) with a name that makes it impossible to criticize.

The growth of inter-sectional feminism is the growth of an anti-white, anti-male strain of Marxism.

Sure can, this is an asymmetric culture war of attrition, and we are just too autistic to let it go.

I'm just curious how people can automatically assume Gen Z will be ultra conservative if the schools are KNOWN to brainwash kids into thinking in leftist terms...how do we know that Gen Z kids won't be affected the same way? Frankly, when I hear people say "OH BUT GEN Z ARE CONSERVATIVE!" I think people so quickly forget the Frankfurt school's effective method of brainwashing happens to those that are enrolled and taking college classes within 2 years and become full on SJW pawns. How do we know our GenZ kids won't be affected the same way?!

You need to Marxism and the teachings of the Frankfurt school.
They are attacking the "system" from all fronts (just think if an ism) for their communist utopia.
Their goal is to destroy the traditional western family because it's cock blocking them with it's success. The white male is the head of the family.

Compulsary viewing
youtube.com/watch?v=vrt6msZmU7Y&t=478s

I don't know. I it definitely sounds like a white guy wrote it

Jews aren't white

So the female end game is to overthrow and race mix? Fuckkkkkkkk

and that is why the gap seems so far. we are now finally walking it back and realize how far we have been pushed.

>mum, miss Goldberg told us that diversity is our power, is that true?
>No Jimmy, look at what happens in france and germany, diverity is a meme

this is how

what a racist

>white people envy us
>even though we're immigrating to their countries en masse

>white people are physically inferior
>i hate racists!

>fuck these sociopathic honkies
>i love trotsky!

Well said for once, leaf.
t-sheep enthusiast

I am hardly jealous of their nonexistent heritage, completely shit history of no achievement, lack of any civilization that wasn't built by whites, and universally lower IQ.

Keep your dick size, that's a myth for the record.

Is this satire or what? The whole post reads like a backhanded complement one of us would use to mock delusional nonwhites.

>projecting this hard without realizing
these retards really have no self awareness.

Since 1960s to be exact.

Will mom be there 8 hours a day making sure the kid knows better, though? That's the tricky part. Teachers have 8 hours a day with kids at MINIMUM to brainwash them...how do we know that won't happen when the kids are in school? How can ANY parent that wants their kid to be conservative growing up be certain they WILL be conservative by the time they are of legal voting age?!

We both know a woman's voice carries more weight among normies. I don't see a possible win :( is it really thia bad?

Generation Z is swinging hard right and left, but more right.
It is actually not cool to be an SJW, kids born in 2000-2006 are probably shitposting here RIGHT NOW.
Growing up post-9/11 during the 2008 recession knowing nothing but Obama will turn you to the right fast.

Because the internet.

The internet removes (((gatekeepers))) to information and framing topics. That, and dank memes are more entertaining than late night political programming for young people.

if you talk with your kids they become immune to brainwashing

>fuck these sociopathic honkies
>i love trotsky!

Thanks for the kek

>does this look like concern trolling?

yes, looks like it

never give up, anons

Kids these days are growing up with people like iDubbbz, Leafy, Pewdiepie, and h3h3, all of which regularly take shots at SJWs and Marxists. The word "triggered" has become mainstream among kids, I hear my brother using it all the time.

Basically, the more you try to shill shit to kids, the stronger the backlash is going to be. Being an SJW is extremely lame.

But with all them, for each 1 there are at least 10 leftist ones out there.... so that means your kid would have a 90% chance of being influenced by the leftists on social media as well. Liberal bias is too big at the moment to fail. I can't see it fail due to the current state of politics being put in play. Progressive millennial parents would brainwash their kids into thinking like them, plus the schools and universities would fill in whatever those parents aren't teaching their kids and basically make these so called GenX conservatives into another batch of SJW progressives. Don't doubt that there is at LEAST a 50% chance of that happening!

How come melanin never created the internet, electricity, light bulbs, the iPhone, it never took us to the moon? No? I thought they were superior?

Parents have a special trust relationship with their chidlren which can overcome any brainwashing tactics. It requires communication with your child every day about what they did in school and what they think.
Many parents don't talk to their kids about school so weaken the trust relationship with their children.

no, the women are useful idiots. obviously critical theory was created by the (((Frankfurt School))).
They just changed the name to intersectional feminism because criticising feminism makes it sound like you hate women.

Why did you blur out this anti-whites name

natural communism

I can't thing of any popular leftist Youtubers off the top of my head. Or at least ones that kids would watch.

>Racists are just insecure because they are racially inferior.
>racists are racially inferior.

I'm sure they didn't detect an ounce of irony in that post at any point...

It started before that, we just began to see the tangible results starting in the 60's.

markiplier, but he's more of a "be kind to others" kind of bluepilled guy, he even made a video supporting Felix when WSJ called Pewdiepie a nazi

The situation is now fundamentally different. We're in an information revolution right now and all sources agree that the new media is utterly dominated by the Right. What used to happen was that people would watch TV as children, go to college and stop watching TV, and be brainwashed at school.

But what will happen now is that a generation of kids raised on OUR internet are going to go to college... And STILL be on the internet. And they're doing this in the midst of a time when the entire internet is talking about all the brainwashing and anti-white bullshit going on in college, and where all the older kids are these cringey numale faggots.

The best way to rebel in prior generations was to be a liberal dildo, but now it's to be right wing. We are the new subversive ideology.

This has been going on in the USA at least I don't know about Poland since the mid 19th century. It just kicked into high gear at three points: The 1920's, the 1960's, and now during the 2010's. The 2010's is not going to be their final push though, but they will wait out for about another thirty years and will go for a final destruction of western civilization sometime in about the 2040's.

Mark is totally apolitical. Most Youtubers are either like him or right-leaning, and for the most part they share a common audience.

I have no idea if this is supposed to be satire or not/

Niggers are more prone to commit violence and act (even to this day) with more savagery than any white man has ever done.
The genocidal tendencies occurring all over Africa makes Hitler's alleged jewicide look like a fairy tale ending.
Fuck liars on twitter; stop making stupid people famous.

As obnoxious as le mainstream meteor man is, he's totally right about conservatism being the new counterculture.

kek

No, the 20s. This is a looong time coming.

How can Jews be so evil? I don't get it. They are playing us all like fiddles. From their perspective do they think they are doing good because they are """gods chosen"""? How do they not feel remorse or any sense of immorality from all of this?

>their only real advantage is their ruthlessness and sociopathic nature
and that's why we always win

kids have internet and find it funny to be racist and obviously the more they are forced to spend with niggers makes them more redpilled

Why would they see their actions as evil? They're attacking a separate group.

I guess that fat fuck boogie.

Best part is, when the state had complete control and the utter desire to destroy the family unit - in USSR, in 20s-30s, - it didn't work. As such they dropped the idea.
Commies never learn.

It depends on what you call losing. I'm having plenty of orgasms and my gf is having even more.

I wonder why this board has an autistic obsession with invisible race wars, "genetics," and xenophobia in general. A prevailing theme in human mythos is to aspire to become more than what our nature endows us with, whether that nature be divine providence or natural selection.

Setting aside the keyboard warrior persona, what do you guys gain from it? From discussing pseudoscience all day into this tiny echo chamber? Have you gleaned anything substantial about life?

Melanin does none of that

It's only fucking purpose is absorbing reflecting light in the visible to UV spectrum

What a tool you are it's completly false and neurotic. Chances are a jew wrote it.

You wouldn't understand it, you're too busy trying to not get your head chopped off.

I certainly have learned that beaners should be on the other side of the wall. Good thing you know that too, taco.

goddamn i love that screenshot

Education pushed too far left, too fast + internet exists. I think it'll come crashing down from the weight of its own contradictions.

i dont understand these type of people's thought process

whites are inferior yet they've dominated literally every race on the planet

that always stumps them, they never have an explanation

Good point. I'm see Jews the same way.

>tiny balls
>high IQ

Yeah i can handle an average dick in exchange for the capacity for critical and abstract thought.

*I

I don't think you understand how this works. For every kid that gets indoctrinated, another 5 will rebel. Kids hate authority, and right now the left wing is the authority.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stone_Age

I don't mean to brag, but you guys are both objectively wrong. You could both die, right now, or live your lives fully, and my contributions to this world would far outweight anything you did. Especially when your vocation is calling everything you don't agree with either a nigger, cuck, or libtard.

tl;dr: Not an argument, and you didn't even answer the fucking question.

we zeitgeist now

Producing/moving drugs is not a contribution.

Normie culture has convinced women that only acting like an ape and big dicks are attractive. IQ abd critical thought are opressive

Yes. Laughing at niggershines just can't compete with being lectured at by smug self-righteous coastal media mouthpieces.

You don't have niggers or hardly any. You wouldn't get it. Honestly mexicans who live here will talk more openly about hating niggers than white people

I'm not either of the guys you were responding to, but your question is loaded to high heaven. There is no argument to present because your original question is a not a question.

People like to believe that black men are physically stronger than white men when it has scientifically proven to be untrue.

archive.is/MvhpI

Truth is, any idea of black superiority exists solely in ideas that (((they))) have pounded into white guys' heads relentlessly over decades now. We just go with it now without questioning it, even though it flat out isn't true. It isn't hateful, it's just fact. Compare all advancements in all fields (technology, science, philosophy, engineering, civilization, etc.) from whites to black. The scale is pretty fucking one sided.

Or we could, you know, go live in huts. Put plates in our lips or some shit.

Anyone that talks about nigger or white dicks is either a fag or has a inadequacy issues. The smaller your dick the more you talk about it.

when you were in school did you listen to what the teachers told you? did the people around you? or did you mock them?

why do you think children have changed?

We're obsessing with pseudoscience and you believe humanity can transcend nature and become something more? You're literally spewing metaphysical twaddle.

>block out the name

go back to plebbit

This guy sounds upset at white people.

This is true in a weird way.

Guess it's time to double down on ruthless sociopathy then.

sounds exactly like something the left would say.
god evereyone is retarded.

>not wanting to share living space with vermin and being racist is a sign of an inferiority complex

>'MUH DICK' is statistically wrong
>Melanin boosts muscle growth, the average nigger is a scrawny manlet
>Melanin boosts brain mass, meanwhile the average nigger is a LITERAL RETARD

Also, my favourite is when they tell us how we're inferior, but then continue to say that we destroyed and stole their 'accomplishments'.

Stop spewing this bullshit.Gen Z is not "utra conservative" at all,the majority of them are leftist nigger lovers

fuck donald trump and fuck white people

White blood gave us cars, boats, phones, nuclear power, electricity, and the very internet you are using right now.

Praise the white man and his white god, for we are truly lost without him.

Gen Z isn't "conservative"

It's going to the extremes, both left and right. So basically perfect environment for /WEIMAR/.

My estimate is
>20% hard left
>30% edgy 'milo', free speech, etc
>5% literal fascism
>45% normie scum

This is only for whites in America, at least.

No, you're not understanding me. I'm not implying that we can transcend humanity and strive towards Godhood. What I'm saying is that we strive to be more than our genetic makeup, more than our base "animal nature."

Let me give you an example. As members of the Order of primates, we share a lot of genetic composition with animals such as chimpanzees and orangutans. Orangutans in particular are interesting to study, because it is known that the non-alpha males (their phenotypic appearance is resembles that of female orangutans; alpha male orangutans tend to be fat and have a flat, coin-like face) are known to rape females in order to reproduce. Thus, it has been posited that rape is an evolutionary adaptation to prevent the species from becoming extinct (in the most extreme of cases, of course). Even if we could, prove, without a shadow of a doubt, that rape IS an evolutionary adaptation, and that to some extent, rapes occur because of genetic influence, we would still outlaw it and consider it a crime. Because we always strive to be more than merely our genotype. That's what I mean.

Fair enough. I'll ask again:

Why do ask the same questions everyday? Especially considering most of the opinions here echo each other? What makes it worthwhile to see another person agree with your views?

this too. Online political humor and memes are pretty much dominated by the right wing.

All the great memes start as right wing ones. Liberals just use paint.net and change the writing. Shows their creativity. It won't last.

Written by a white guy no doubt

obviously you have never been on xbox live. nonstop racial slurs and half the time it sounds like a kid

i would say 50% white trash, 20% og nazi emulators and 30% limp wristed faggot liberals... at least for whites

WE
WAZ

>Melanin envy
kek, it's the exact opposite, all through history and even now despite a lot of people in the west not wanting to admit it. White skin has always been valued over shitskin. From ancient India where the priestly class was all light skinned, Asia where porcelain provided the template of a perfect complexion, and even medieval times and the past few centuries where the nobility were pearly white because they did not work in the sun like peasants. They were all the envy of everyone around them, and always will be deep down.

Maybe my view is skewed from living in Arizona, but that's how it is here. I work with a lot of Highschoolers (don't judge me, I need my 2 years of work experience and I didn't start working until I was 19), and they are even more conservative than I am. One girl I work with, who is my age, has the hots for me but refuses to let me breed her because she's anti race-mixing (she's Hispanic/Italian, I'm an Anglo/Slav mutt). Hell, everyone here, almost, is in support of Trump. Elderly black lady air force veteran? Pro-Trump. Native American highschooler? Pro-Trump. Legal immigrant from Honduras? Pro-Trump.

The only people who I know who are liberal are older than me, yet younger than the old folks, AKA the Millenials. They're always going on about how the young kids working here are too stupid to realize the superiority of globalism and liberalism. Meanwhile half of the younger workers want to actually start a civil war against Antifa.

I'm not even on any one side. I'm a centrist. But I do particularly enjoy the company of the conservatives more than I enjoy the company of the liberals.

Centrist. Lel. Don't get mad at me guys! I don't have a side!