We can't let him get away with this. We have to do something

We can't let him get away with this. We have to do something.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3607020/John-Oliver-Chechen-leader-Ramzan-Kadyrov-bizarre-social-media-clash-comedian-pokes-fun-controversial-hard-man-s-appeal-missing-cat.html
m.liveleak.com/view?i=404_1321074803
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do we tho?

~grab your angel wings a sack of cocaine~

widdle Benji butterworth.

Why is there such a big attack on Chechnya all of a sudden? It all comes from the anti Russian LGBAKSJP trash news.

and what do you think WE should do OP? i mean unless you have a countries military at your disposal or know some one who does personally i think your options are limited

Great day: dead gays.

Oh, oh, I know what to do! Stick a horse dildo up your ass burgerfaggot!

>We can't let him get away with this
Why not you fucking faggot

no, i think we support /ourguy/'s decisions

Quickly, we must inform the left wing of our respective countries. They will be willing to fight against this!

I don't care about fags but this needs to be memed, as the MSM will never push it.

Truly a religion of peace

Like a campaign to get more guns and ammo into the hands of the Chechnya government?

do triggers even work in chechnya or do they just have to blow themselves up in suicide attacks in battle?

please be real...

quick, make a tweet about it

#notallmuslims

No,no we don't. There are some good things the Chechens do and this is one of them.

Well... there goes another wave of refugees flooding in to America, this time a bunch of faggots

What crime have those gay men committed?

Why should they die for a burden they were not in control of. A mental illness.

Also if he did do this, he would be smacked hard for crimes against humanity by the UN.

We have much to learn from wise Chechen leader.

Not like they could breed more of themselves though. So one generation then dead.

Meme it that the US needs to intervene in a Muslim country.

isnt Putin supposedly against sharia law muslums? why does he even allow Chechnya to make their own laws and have their own army?

Doesnt Putin give them free shekels so they wont chimp out?

>Also if he did do this, he would be smacked hard for crimes against humanity by the UN.

HAHAHA! Sodomy is a capitol offense in virtually all of the Muslim world. Fucking hell Saudi Arabia is on the human rights board.

Because faggots aren't worth another war in Chechnya.

They have 21 days.

They offended Muslim savages.

So peace demands they be eliminated.

Yea but banning anal isn't genocide.

It also baffles me how Saudi Arabia is in the Human right board when they have sharia law and such violent punishment

Help him?

But I just got comfortable on my la-z-boy

Good, anyone who thinks this is bad or should be stopped should off themselves right now. Stability and reverence of the family unit has built this world, the removal of those who actively fight against it in pursuits of hedonism and disgusting homosexual fetishism is welcomed.

The only reason you faggots you even "hate" Islam is because the Jews have memed it into your heads that Muslims are taking over your countries and want you dead. Which is sort of true sure, but they're not coming here in an organized warband beneath mehmet II battle standard, they're being transplanted here by shitty kikes to rile up washed up conservative parties and fund Jewish wars for Israeli land grabbing. Also killing and replacing white people in Europe is a win for the Jews too.

Killing faggots is not sharia, killing faggots is just common sense social policy.

lol Putin pays Chechnya a literal tribute so they don't chimp out

See, this can never happen in India because Hinduism tolerates gays and trans

sharia law isn't violent to people that don't deserve it

Did he ever find his missing cat over which John Oliver was mocking him?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3607020/John-Oliver-Chechen-leader-Ramzan-Kadyrov-bizarre-social-media-clash-comedian-pokes-fun-controversial-hard-man-s-appeal-missing-cat.html

Good

LGBTAQ = Let God Burn Them Quickly And Painfully

Romans 1

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

How much does it cost to ship our gays to Chechnya? I can even invite Russians here to carry them

agree

EVERY SINGLE shitskin inbred arab muslim country kills gays and there is silence from media. Suddenly when white muslims who live in Russia do it, it's NYT front page news.

Really makes you think.

It is like LOTR Orks just started to kill each other instead of killing the good guys
Well Looks like its the german mens time to get raped now, thanks Mama merkel

Chechnens are animals and they all need to be eliminated, not just the gay ones.

Warning: don't watch m.liveleak.com/view?i=404_1321074803

He is just playing tough to keep face in front of his people. In reality as a result of extremely strict traditionalist islamic rules regarding unmarried sex Caucasus is so full of closet homos Sweden look completely heterosexual in comparison. I remember seeing journalistic investigations about how exact same president of Chechnya orders expensive trans whores for his court.

Yet another reason to hate you street shitters.

I can totally see this guy sperg out and launch a rebellion against Russia some day. He seems like the type to do so

>Sup Forums chooses Muslims over gays

Youre right we can't just sit by and do nothing I'm going to send this man a gift basket to let him know of the wonderful job he's doing

when are you fuckers finaly putting the pakis 6ft. down ?
were waiting over here

>Killing gays
>Sharia law

"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." Leviticus 20:13

i dont think ill ever be able to understand russia

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD.

It is designed to make you trust the Muslim, Chechyna is an extremist terrorist state. If you think they are 'based' you may as well come straight out and ask a Muhammedan to rape your daughter.

Is this surprising to you ? Faggots Factors are degenerates and should be killed

This is why Islam is epic alhamdulillah

How could this happen in Russia tho? I thought """based Putin""", the savior of the white race himself, was keeping the muzzies in check?

hahaahah mashallah

this is going to be a good ramadan elhamdulillah

So true. Death penalty for homosexuals in Saudi Arabia. It's on the books and well known. Half the ruling parties in Western countries are Saudi puppets, yet for the lugenpresse, the menace to liberal society is always "muh Russians".

there's LITERALLY nothing anyobdy can do about this?
These are mad men that will lash out at anyone who fucks with them and they somehow have managed to survive Russian going full blown genocide on them. What are human rights activist groups going to do? And neither EU or US are going to touch this hot mess of a region.
It's beautiful watching how libshits are realizing how futile it is to try to stop this

that's what his old man did, and paid the price. Junior learned that lesson, it would seem.

Chechnya seem cool they like the little Hobbits in the Bingo Baggins movie

How many gay people even live there? Surely not enough for all this fuss.

I don't care if fags die. Not like they're going to have any brilliant offspring.

Not gonna happen.

You cleraly never had any business with them. Caucasian roaches make the niggest of niggers look like an ubermensch.

Plenty of fags with good genetics.

The bible promotes killing homosexuals.

Putin is doing the work of God by allowing this.

And how exactly are they going to pass them on?

Preach bro

The Bible promotes Shariah law? That's good to know.

But I thought Islam was the religion of peace?

Are... are you telling me liberals have been lying to me all these years?

Well yeah , that's the problem.

I would never lie to you , goy.

Wisdom 10:7

Evidence of their wickedness still remains:
a continually smoking wasteland,
plants bearing fruit that does not ripen,
and a pillar of salt standing as a monument to an unbelieving soul.

What the fuck do you care if i like to take it up the ass?

Leave me alone.

Why don't you just nuke fucking chechnya?

"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." Leviticus 20:13

Great let's all chip in and buy Milo a ticket to Chechnya.

Nukes are expensive

Tell that to Trump.

Uhhhh I haven't seen this covered on any real news websites like the BBC, CNN, or Al Jazeera so I doubt it's real.

Awful design. Fucking can't read what the fuck that says.

No wonder people hate gays.

I don't follow. Walk me through this like I'm autistic.

I do not.
YHWH does.

uhm.. actually... its clearly because chechens are white so the pure ideology of Islam becomes EVIL when EVIL whites touch it so we should actually kill all whites (and I am a white woman so I will mix with HOT MASCUILINE BLACKS) to save Islam from colonization by EVIL white men. ^^

This rustles my fucking jimmies

I have 5 daughters that the liberal government pays for and they're all white and I'm going to teach them anti-gay and make them proud to be white

>that's my boy

Yes, we can't let him do this on his own. What a greedy bastard.

Agreed, start of Ramadan is too late.

But i'm also autistic.

ur not supposed to write his name down.

Probably in reality an FSB operation to get extremists labeled as faggots and them killing each other.

Also American and British translations of statements in Russian always choose the most sinister sounding English words and make benign statements sound like Hitler

Is Mohammad /ourguy/?

War would be too expensive.
Chechnya/Kadyrov are allowed almost unlimited control over their domestic affairs as long as they support Russia/Putin in foreign affairs by publicly endorsing Russia and providing troops among other things.

YHWH? who's that a rapper?

somebody alert r/thedonald

Oh shit.

T. Homosexual

who cares

>implying evil Hitler

your retarded. no sane Christian ever stoned or killed anyone over their sexuality. Jews have long ago abandoned Mosaic laws. only 1 religion in the world still does this. the so called religion of peace.