We are waiting to ascend and half the faggots I meet are gonna stay here for a while

I believe that we are all reincarnated on earth over and over again until we reach a spiritual level to proceed into a higher dimension.
My belief on this began when I was a young boy. I was deathly afraid of my basement (someone was murdered there) but one day descended the steps and entered my sisters room. I picked a random book off the shelf. It was Dr. Brian Weiss' book on reincarnation titled "Many Lives, Many Masters". I read it cover to cover in a day.
It details a psychologist who hypnotized his patients and had people talk to him through them. I understand the pseudoscientific aspects of this, and that's ok. I don't really care.
Then I began reading about DMT and listening to Terrence McKenna. I believe this drug (as well as psilocybin) are a way for our brains to temporarily make contact with those that have ascended.
I am curious if anyone else has these beliefs. A lot of what I said is not gone into in depth, and a lot of the arguments are not made explicit.
Also, I left a copy of the Spirit Molecule by Dr. Rick Strassman on the Santa Barbara trolley bus by accident and it had $800 in it, so if you could give that back to me that would be great.

Other urls found in this thread:

watchfree.to/watch-1c57ad-Enter-the-Void-movie-online-free-putlocker.html
the-nexian.me/home/knowledge/112-citrus-growers-manufacture-huge-amounts-of-dmt
lawofone.info/
youtube.com/watch?v=fHRjeYlvSVw
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Hebrews 9:27&version=KJV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is a whole movie on this concept

watchfree.to/watch-1c57ad-Enter-the-Void-movie-online-free-putlocker.html

>forgetting large sums of cash on the bus
I'm sure those drugs had no harmful effects on your brain at all.

But it's french?
I'll check it out though, thank you.

Doing drugs recreationally is abso-fucking-lutely degenerate.

yes we've all read books

daily reminder we are all in possesion of illegal drugs right now, (DMT) as are orange tree farmers.
the-nexian.me/home/knowledge/112-citrus-growers-manufacture-huge-amounts-of-dmt

That is one of the main teachings of the law of one:
lawofone.info/

None of this is accurate. Frisbeetarianism is the way. When you die, you souls ascends and gets stuck on a roof somewhere for all eternity.

Sounds like a salvia trip

>lawofone.info/
To loosely paraphrase Terrence McKenna, everyone is always holding, as DMT is endogenously created in the pineal gland of every human (and pretty much all life) aside from Belgians.

Interesting. McKenna says the Machine Elves create things out of light and speech. I will check this out more. Then, obviously, when you do psychadelics you start to hear the Hum.

There are quite a few people who haven't.

I used to work with a guy that was the stereotypical stoner. If it could be smoked, snorted, injected, ingested, he'd try it. He said the absolute worst trip he ever had was from smoking salvia. The way he described it, he basically lost all control over his arms and legs and lay sprawled on the floor paralyzed, seeing shit that wasn't really there for about a half hour before it started wearing off.

we should OD on oranges

youtube.com/watch?v=fHRjeYlvSVw

I CAN TAKE YOU

TO A WORLD WHERE YOU CAN SPREAD YOUR WINGS

AND FLY

AWAY

OMG!

Fuck yeah, dude, Salvia is terrifying. You become a fucking inanimate object for what feels like eternity and become convinced you are never returning to what you were before.
Anyone who does that shit recreationally is fucking demonically possessed.

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Hebrews 9:27&version=KJV

YOU HAVE STRAYED FROM THE KHALA'S LIGHT, TASSADAR.

>make contact with those that have ascended
Ascended to mental institutions.

What is drug?

>stop pushing drugs on this site you degenerate.

It's available in English too

If you havn't already, read The Law of One. Same premise as the book you mention, except the make contact with Ra, the entity of Egyptian beliefs. It contains many truths that can be hard to fathom without a view similar to what you have.

This moment right now is also one of many synchronicities I've experienced since I read the Ra material, even though it was under a month ago.

Go in the Light of the Creator my friend.

So many times this. This was the most horrible thing that happened to me ever. Literally spiritual torment

Terrance Mckenna is the man /pol should listen to him he speaks much better than that leaf professor

It was fun desu pure unadulterated madness, randomness at its peak

Everyday you stray away further from rationality and perception by ruining your finely tuned system of chemical pleasure and pain with strong chemically induced stimulus.

This is, unironically, degeneracy in its' purest form.

Drugs are not the way to enlightenment.

DMT is highly overrated and doesn't do any of that shit

Shrooms are great but don't do that either

I remember this movie. didn't realize it was over 2 hours long

Apparently you don't know what you're talking about. Psychedelics don't fuck up your central nervous system. Alcohol does yet you don't have a problem with that you vodkanigger

never done /dmt/ only lsd / mushrooms/ marijuana. . . Went 2.5 years no lsd / mushrooms, had some in january, no connect anymore . . . . fucking ridiculous mates. . . i'm trying to figure out how to get medical marijuana in the mean time.

>Demonically possessed.
I literally smoked 2 grams my first night. Was my favorite drug until hanaaahhah fucking montana blew a shitstorm and got t banned in like all the stated.
I don't understand why so many people don't like it.

Salvia doesn't last a half an hour.
>Your friend is dumb

Your sister lived in the basement?