Be honest, who here has never held a firearm in their life?

Be honest, who here has never held a firearm in their life?

Other urls found in this thread:

nuggetfest.com/,
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Joke's on you, I fuck my Remington 870 straight down her barrel every day.

I held a water gun in year 3

>his dick is only 12ga

have you really never held a gun?

I'm too chucked to even be able to get a gun

It hurts but I love her cause she's so tight.

>Be honest, who here has never held a firearm in their life?

I've shot a .22 revolver, .22 long rifle, 12 gauge shotgun, and a semi-auto AK-47.

And i'm a damn good shot.

got everything G36+Mg3+P8 in the Military
G36 karbine when working for Bavaria
each Sunday fire 9mm Beretta for shits and giggles at my local Schützenverein
expensive Hobby but i love it

hes a eurofag a lot of them are scared of guns

>And i'm a damn good shot.

I was picking out days of the week on a wall calendar at about 30 yards.

No, not the boxes... the NUMBERS.

>No, not the boxes... the NUMBERS.

pic for reference.

I've held and fired that exact weapon multiple times. It's fucking fun.

No, you're a fucking little pussy and a faggot.

Do target rifles at summer camp count?

Never been to the range. Been meaning to get a handgun if for no other reason then to have an hero on standby.

you better be talking about the numbers in the top right corners or you're a soft cunt

Never even seen one IRL.

post your family pictures /k/ommandos

I'm holding my new XD right now OP.

>30 yards.

Scope?
Standing?
Prone?
Bipod?
Wind?

You can't hold a firearm if the government prohibits you

test

How do you fucking faggots control your an hero thoughts when you have an easy exit right there?

Probably only reason keeping me from buying a handgun.

Im still trying to precure a firearm license
Then im gstting some winchester thing or a full on 12 ga

literally pic related

>you better be talking about the numbers in the top right corners or you're a soft cunt

Calm down, Goldilocks...

The numbers were the same size as the bullet.

can you drive your car over the speed limit? have you ever?

Too poor to own one.

If I had the money I would collect them, guns are really beautiful from a technological standpoint.

>Scope?

Yes.

>Standing?

Yes.

>Prone?

No.

>Bipod?

No.

>Wind?

Nothing significant.

Low key CIA data mining thread but I'll bite anyway
Pic related is my first gun; the official MW2 meme gun
Have others but none in one shot

I have never even heard a gunshot.

right here

Of course yes

Not gonna lie I recently went through a downward spiral a few days ago and seriously considered it
However, I was also too lazy to crack open the ammo box, open up the gun box, load the mag, go through the do-it-don't-it-faggot back and forth stage

Also this

>Low key CIA data mining thread

Eh, we have these kind of threads everyday on /k/, I like to think of it as reminding the CIA and the NSA whats waiting for them if they ever decide to get stupid and come kicking doors down

Time to take out the trash.

>tfw the only time I've shot was basic, and before deployments
It honestly feels like I've never fired a gun before, since I only get a few days of intensive gun training every few years

Come visit, we'll take you shooting.

i touch my granddad old shot gun everynight but always pussy out

so what you're saying is that law breakers don't adhere to laws? is that what you're saying?

When I was in ROTC in High School we took a field trip to Fort Campbell and they took us into the shooting house. They had M4s, M16s, and machine guns hooked up to a simulator and they all had tubes connected to them that filled them with compressed air. So the guns were very much real, but there was no ammunition and we just shot compressed air outta the barrel at a simulation.

If you're American, there is no excuse.

That goes double for countries with mandatory conscription.

A goddamn hassle to get one in California.

>LARPing this hard

my fiance never did, so I took her to go buy a fire arm.

we ended up getting a walther p-22 target. After I bought it we went home I looked at the receipt and did some research on it. found out how fuking gay california is. I cant swap barrels on it because it has threading and it would be considered an """assault""" pistol if i did.

going to go pick it up tomorrow.

>stupid ass 10 day wait.

I was considering getting one but only buying ammo at the range or something. Basically never having ammo in the house.

I don't think I'd have the self control to not an hero one dark night if I had a handgun and ammo right there.

I spend a while debating where to do it so I don't fuck anyones day up too bad when they find me. And that gives me enough time to pussy out.

But having no ammo would mean I'd have to order some online or find an ammo shop late at night (Bay Area CA so not happening)

I know that feel user

>keeping your gun unloaded and locked away

maybe you really should kill yourself

Like said, come visit, we'll take you shooting.

Hell, go here nuggetfest.com/, /k/'s very own firearm festival.

I held a rifle from the first world warc

New to the state, so I had to talk "da rules" with the guys at the shop.

Apparently I am limited to buying one firearm (maybe just handgun...idk) every 30 days - not counting the 10 day waiting period.

Either way - I'm getting my CCW later this month; and that is going to be a cocksucker of an ordeal in and of itself. But at least I'll be able to have my gun in my car without it being locked up and unloaded.

Not that I'm really interested in purchasing a new firearm once a month - but still. Also 10 round mags can eat my ass. Had to buy new mags for my glock17. That bitch use to hold 17+1!

That's also a good way to look at it I guess
Hi NSA

i like it bro

what caliber

Depends

I own and shoot multiple firearms anyone who hasn't needs to get the fuck off of Sup Forums.

>law breaker
>depends, some law breakers don't break the law.

literally fucking retarded.

9mm.

The military trained me how to shoot the sig226 in 9mm, so I'd figure i wouldn't fuck with it.

Some laws are broken, some not

This is one reason I am enthusiastically looking forward to the day I leave this god damn commie state. The "high" capacity mag ban is absolute bullshit along with pretty much everything else that comes with owning a firearm here; CCW is stupid, zero castle laws...

I just want a Desert Eagle .50AE and Barret 50cal; both banned from Cali because they're too "loud" and "scary"

WE ARE BEING SLIDED

IGNORE THESE IRRELEVANT THREADS

WE ARE BEING SLIDED

THERE HAS BEEN A LEAK, THE FRENCH ELECTION IS TOMORROW, HELP SAVE THE WEST

I held an assault rifle once, it was in a video game.

look at the flag and guess

ya 9mm its just the perfect pistol calimber imo but its always fun to shoot anything lul

is the DE.50 banned in california?

The shop/range I go to has one in the case; but it might be a 44mag or .357. I honestly haven't bothered to ask.

M-me...

357/38 special is better imo.
More versatile, cheaper, and enough power to blow somebody's head clean off

Not as hard as you're making it out to be.

>chef at Wendy's
>$8.75 hourly
>37

I haven't shot a gun since my Dad taught me when I was 8. Probably going to ask him to shoot again soon though.

not bad for a leaf, what are the laws on guns like ARs or AKs?

Try not being a little bitch for a day

I never have and ive never even seen one in civilian hands

No, i am a medieval archer

actually does a musket count as a gun?

learnt to shoot one at school... which might seem a bit odd given the strict gun control in my country

we had a cadet force and an indoor firing range on school grounds - learnt to shoot air rifles and .22 calibre rifles aged 12, then aged 14 was able to join the cadet force and fire 5.56 rifles - single shot cadet versions of the British Army's main rifle. (see picture)

As kids we weren't allowed automatic weapons to be issue as personal weapons however there was some rule that allowed them as section weapons so the school also had a couple of fully automatic light support weapons in the armoury too - basically like the normal rifle but with a longer barrel and bipod legs on the front. We'd get to fire them on annual camp or on the occasional weekend exercise where we'd go to some local military base and practice basic infantry tactics like setting up a harbour area, setting up and ambush, conducting recce patrols, fighting patrols etc..

though I didn't intend to join the military full time it did indoctrinate me a bit - I later joined the reserves and did serve one tour in the sandpit. The experience from school came in pretty useful - one of the teachers was an ex-para and super keen so the weekend exercises and annual camp were pretty well run. Was all taught properly albeit a bit out of date but was still very useful when joining the reserves alongside other 18yr olds with no experience of the military at all.

AK prohibited
AR requires RPAL which is bullshit as it does fall under the same requirements of all other semi auto rifles but libtards decided "it looks scary".

They only allow the .357 in the matte black finish from what I remember; maybe the .44 too

But the classic .50AE in silver is banned because (((reasons)))

That's gay. I'm headed to the range tomorrow - I'll have to bust their chops about that.

what about 80% receivers?

Can you buy upper kits in Canada?

Me. Why would I?

.357 and .38 special are not even close to being cheaper and they are available strictly in level guns, revolvers, and crap nuance semi-autos like the coonan

Yes because it's technically not a firearm. Good thing I know a machinist (cough cough).

>blow somebody's head clean off

Shot placement.

If I put a 9mm hollow-point in your heart, you will die.

Aiming for the head is meme-tier and only used in situations where it is the only option.

Swiss living in Cuckistan here. I plan on going back for my military service. Guns are great

I fucking wish I could have a gun...

>bragging about being accurate at 30 yrds with a scoped rifle

Seriously consider suicide

Me. I used a crossbow once, though.

357 is more, but 38 is at most 6-7 cents more per round than 9mm. My range had a bulk sale where it was actually cheaper than 9mm, I got 5,000 rounds for my ruger gp100 at 20 cents per round. Basically a steal.

you shoot someone in the heart, and it might take them more than a minute to realize they're dead. They could do a lot of damage in that time.

Not really anything gun shops can control
It's all the lawmakers in Sacramento

Yea, thats how I made my AR, its too bad I lost it in a tragic boating accident before moving to Commiefornia

If you drive your car over the speed limit you don't have physical proof on you that carries a much harsher jail term.
Nice false equivalency.

Me...worst part is I love guns as well but not willing to settle with replicas of airsoft.
Fucking sucks to be a Melbfag, most emasculating experience ever

Autistic tripfag doesn't even have a trip. Do us all a favor and fuck off to leddit retard

Ive shot....
AK-type
Glock
CZ
Tokarev
Ruger
Desert Eagle
UZI
MP5k
3 USPs

Pending:
M9