The Greater Reich Boundaries

This looks comfy as fuck, but what are we going to do with all of the slavs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oHHxc5x6PjY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_children_by_Nazi_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klaus_Iohannis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wasn't the idea to use them as slaves?

III Reich would fall apart after Hitler's Death

Funniest thing is that germans think of themselves as aryans but quick look at genetics and you can clearly see that slavs have aryan blood and poles have most of it

It was few-step plan.

1. Rounding up anything resembling intellectuals, sending them to Soviets(before 1941) if they wanted those specific people(mostly communists which Stalin wanted to use for its own goals or rabid anti-communists, for obvious reasons) or just put them in concentration camps
2. Deny any humanity-related higher education to slavs. Lots of people are going to wtf on this but back then humanities were still very prestigious field of study and Germans figured out from their(and other empires') previous experiences that they tend to turn into a hive of independence fighters.
3. Deny all higher education to slavs who are yet to enrol to the equivalent of high school from that period.
4. Dumb down elementary education to the point where it only learns skills needed for unqualified workforce.
5. Slowly re-settle them further east, taking over their properties and giving them to German "colonist" families. There is one whiny woman in Germany who was member of such family and whines to this day about Soviets throwing them out.

And these were more or less the things that have happened to some degree. I've also heard some talks about some eugenics/population control programmes - stuff like 1 child policy for "volksdeutsch" and sterilisation for the rest but I think the source of this particular thing in popular consciousness ~1970's BBC documentary and it was wrong on several instances so dunno, maybe there are sources confirming it, maybe not.

Why is Finland excluded?

It was their non-Germanic ally.

youtube.com/watch?v=oHHxc5x6PjY

Second Reich Best Reich

Why were there so many Germans through out Europe?

Ever tried invading Finland? Even Germany ain't got no time for that.

No Hitler was actually right. Scandinivans have the highest amount of ancestry from the Yamnaya culture(the people who spread the indo european languages around Europe). Slavs just share the same haplogroup as the indo-aryan people that mixed with poo in loos

they breed like rats

Partially because of austria-hungary owning a large portion of that land meaning the ruling class of germans would move wherever they pleased, and also because a majority of the people with capital to build businesses and own land were wealthy, educated nobel germans. Up until the second world war, there was still a large amount of aristocrats within germany.

Germany didn't even exist as a sovereign state until 1871.

They were invited as skilled laborers or merchants in tons of cities in central europe, in Russia they were invited as farmers and in the baltics because of the Teutonic order

In the middle ages Germany was heavily overpopulated. At the same time eastern Europe had very small population density.

As such, rulers of Eastern Europeans kingdoms/princedoms figured out that they can invite Germans and have them settle on their lands, pay taxes and stuff.

Then they've did what muslims do in Western Europe right now. Fast forward few hundred years and it apparently was all ancient Germanic clay, gibe it "back".

Interesting.

>but what are we going to do with all of the slavs?
Ien.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_children_by_Nazi_Germany

Aristocrats are still easily found in Germany, they just usually don't use "von" in their surnames(the same happened here in late 20's, nobility dropped titles etc. most of them don't even realise they're noble nowadays).

Why don't you open up a fucking history book and read for yourself instead of asking us to spoonfeed you
Seriously you learn this shit at school

Most of the major cities in eastern europe were majority German until the industrial revolution when Slavic peasants from the countryside started to move back into the cities for work with their ten kids.

Everybody wanted some during HRE times as they brought productivity and they had a good birthrate and cultural independence after that.

We don't learn about this in Australia. Why would we?

retard

>what are we going to do with all of the slavs?
Getting rekt by them of course. Even those of us who understand dire consequences of Reich defeat for the world still think that you shouldnt have touched our clay.

Yeah, no time to learn European history when you have Emu wars to cover.

Lol, even today the Romanian president is a German

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klaus_Iohannis

Poles butthurt about germans, what a surprise

are you saying

WE

WUZ

NOBLES N SHEEEEIT

Even the monarchs of Romania were German kek

no lol, the bullshit yorue spewing is factually incorrect, i bet you also believe in ubermensh meme and nazi propaganda
its just easier and faster to call you a retard than even bother to explain, youre an american so prolly a nigger and too stupid to understand anyway

aren't the british monarchs german too?

they are from hannover afterall

Why are you using a proxy, bro? We all know you aren't actually in poland.

>The Poles (Polish: Polacy, pronounced [pɔˈlat͡sɨ]; singular masculine: Polak, singular feminine: Polka) are a nation and West Slavic ethnic group

Shouldn't Hitler have focused on Slavs instead of Jews?

Thank queen Victoria for that.

No, because Slavs were merely in the way. Meanwhile certain Jewish groups had been attempting to destroy Germany since WW1.

what the fuck do you learn? your education sucks

But Slavs actually destroyed Germany

they learn whatever skills are necessary for living in australia, and learning about pre-napoleonic europe is not one of them.

Daily reminder these are the people who call you "subhuman"

Lithuanians are 2nd on that list but Hitler wanted to eradicate them. Your own post makes no sense.

It was retaliation for all the harm inflicted, and rather soft one i should say. nobody wanted to fight for communists at the beginning of the war, but everybody fought with all they had against invaders in their home.

>a bunch of regular americans

w o w im just so hurt you potato nigger

makes you think

then american sure are fucking ugly

Catherine the Great wanted a middle class on the Volga so she imported one from Germany.

They need Eugenics, bad.

>Lithuanians are 2nd on that list but Hitler wanted to eradicate them.
>Your own post makes no sense.
Nope, you're just another fucking idiot, Lithuanians arent slavs and neither did Hitler want to exterminate them and he could if he wanted to since he exterminated their entire jewish population in the country.

The people with the highest amount of the yamnaya admixture is scandinivians is all that was claimed and this is what the graph is showing, how does the post not make sense to you?

Dhangs
T.Winland

>mixed with poo in the loos
How deranged do you have to be to reach that conclusion? Don't you have any self-awareness? Any shame?

>How deranged do you have to be to reach that conclusion? Don't you have any self-awareness? Any shame?
Are you denying the indo-aryan migration into India?

I believe he wanted to move us to Ukraine or Russia to replace Slavs.

Soooo much Lebensraum...
Those poor Czechs though. And why are Lithuanians treated different than the other Baltics? What was the point of the "Heim ins Reich" program then? Why take all the Germans in Latvia back to Germany when it was to be settled later again?

Volga Germans. My Great-Grandparents immigrated to the USA after WWI

The cool thing is that I think Germany has a 'right to return' and Russia allows a fast track to citizenship only is you speak Russian and can prove your roots there.
All I know is that they were born in Engels, Russia, Saratov oblast.

The usual, senpai

>kill the intellectuals, religious leaders, cultural leaders, and everybody who could threaten the idea that Slavs are subhumans
>sent to concentration/death camps most of the population (of course, this didn't happen and its a Jew lie) to make room for German settlers
>allow a few ones to live to be used as basic labourers/slaves, with the most basic of educations
>get rekt by the so called Slavic subhumans in a couple of years and blame the Semitic alliance which controls the world

the idea was to deport them east of the ural mountains

As i recall, you were the enemy and we were allies. I think you are just envious about our bfd, you small dicked burger.

All those niggers from USA wannabe Wehrmacht soliders lmao, bloody losers.

I think nowadays we know that the Slavs are superior to the Germans and this is a stupid idea

Make them the ruling class of course

We were hitlers greatest ally, map is a bit incorrect, we would actually have a bit more land

Finland is swedish clay

I'm sorry polebro but the redest part of serbia in that graph is where the short mountainfolk live

probably get killed trying for conquest like the last time
we're full

Nobody wants to live in Germany.

Lithuanians are of the same stock as Slavs though, before the Balto-Slavic language divergence. Higher contribution from the Fatyanovo (I think that's how it's spelt) culture too, which was unaryan.
Also, ARYANS DIDNT HAVE BLONDE HAIR AND BLUE EYES

save you're own skin first

Lol literally the gulag for everyone

Glorious Finnland needs more klay.

Sweden is Islamic clay

A pole and a serb (both subhumans to Hitler) wanting to be part of his Aryan concept.

That's laughable.

what's this shit? no hungary?

If you learn true history, dig in to viking sagas youll learn about kingdoms like kven and Finnish kings who founded Norway and Russia. Sweden has tried its best to hide those facts, Finnish kingdoms were known in rome and Persia.
Swedes have allways been backstabbing bitches, and you know your inferiority when you meet Finns.
Swedes fear Finns, because we can kick your asses cuckboy.

are there still danube swabians in serbia? My grandmother lived there

Hitler planned to use them as slave labor and colonize the area with germans.

will the jewish lies ever end?

>The people with the highest amount of the yamnaya admixture is scandinivians

They have like 1% more than Lithuanians. Belorussians are right there too. Guess 1% difference is all it takes to tell who is subhuman and who is the master race.

No its more like nazis dindu nuffin is a meme that makes nazism look good for normies like you.

Sorry you can't take back Alsace and Lorraine

Dont want to be a part of an Aryan concept,we just want to be Adolf's little helpers

This.

Who would like to live in such a idiotic society based in government controlling everything and without liberty?

I bet most of this neets that support nazism would actually hate it if they lived in it.

Get your dirty hands off tyrol you subhuman snownigger cuck

yeah, what ever would we do without this amazing "freedom" we currently enjoy?

kys.

That's sad Serbia. I liked you, you had balls.

Living under the boots of the German nazis would be worse than our current situation. Those pricks would get into your politics, economics and etc.

hitler was a loser

The way Germany is now I hope they don't try to recreate something they can't handle.

We tough as nails son

Mine also.
From Werschetz (Vršac)

Being German under nazi movement is ok. But for all the rest of us it's a fuck up. Entire Europe would become a shithole to make your guys happy. I don't buy this bullshit.

And yeah, even our shitty liberty we have nowadays is better than being under some military corrupt fuck who can do whatever he wants with lies or whatever.

Would get you nazi scum just sided with some commies into some helicopter rides.

we got the whole world against us,not much we can do,we'll be gone soon if we keep chimping out like we allways did

>showing respect for the man who ruled the empire in WWI
>cucked

Choose one

They are the most populace of all European groups.

We will use the Slav to create blue eyed Japanese hapas

>We
>56%

Yeah right Brazil 2.0.

Post-colonial guilt.

that's hindenburg, a general during the great war, not wilhhelm II.

ivanovo