Discuss

Discuss

Bluepill. I want to undo that mistake and get a gf

We're born as filth, we live in filth, we die as filth. We are filth, love filth.

blue ez
children will chose 10 mil at 50

Is this some kinda psyop? Fucking pills are in the opposite hands.

Why are the choices and the color of the pills opposite

i could make that 10 million in 40 years easy peasy

this is dumb, 100% blue pill

i could make more than $10 million with my knowledge of the future by age 50

Isn't time also money? Doesn't sound like a fair trade. Bluepill

He's trying to fool you.

>says blue pill
>hand is holding the red pill
>signs are backwards
really activated my almonds

That's a really hard decision to be honest with you.

both bc fuck u

red pill i get to die faster ( i could have already died between that time)

People would pay wayyyyy more then 10 million to go back to a 10 year old body...

you're retarded if you pick red pill

anyone who doesnt take the blue pill is a retard. with the knowledge i have now at 10 years old i'd be worth more than $50 million at 18.

Are the signs backwards or are the pills backwards? Maybe your life is backwards.

I fucking knew it

>be red pilled
>know 10 mil won't be worth shit when I'm 50

Blue then I guess. I can make some investments and get comfy.

Blue and anyone who picks red is fucking retarded. I'd be a bitcoin billionaire then bet it all on Trump.

BLUE PILL

Jokes on you I'm in my mid 40's anyway!

I'd still go back to being 10 though

Blue, no question. You can easily make 10 mil by investing smartly with your new insider knowledge.

If only the blue pill actually exist...

>implying I couldn't have 10mil at my current age if I were to go back in time to age 10 with all of my current knowledge.

Blue Pill all day, no doubt in my mind.

Dude i haven't payed attention to shit for the last 10 years. Most the people here would probs fuck it up and end up worse.

WE ARE BEING SLIDED

FRANCE CAN BE SAVED BUT THESE IRRELEVANT THREADS ARE POPPING UP EVERYWHERE

Not really.

>Take blue pill
>Now ten
>Save money
>Put money into bitcoin as soon as it is introduced
>Cash out just before the peak of the last bubble

Pretty sure you could beat $10M if you planned it right.

Strong (((subversion))) in this thread trying to make the blue pill a better option.

Fixed the image to what it should be by switching the pills to their corresponding color.

Stay vigilant.

>anyone who picks red is fucking retarded.
what if they're 49 and already pretty happy with their life
>kids
>grandkids
>loving wife
would you give all that up just so you can play digimon and go through puberty again?

Pic related.

You could have invested in bitcoin when it like less than a penny

obviously learning from your mistakes is better than being sone rich old fuck, but im not sure how this is "blue pilling"

This is (((subversion))) thread to make the blue pill a better choice.

Yes. Fixed the image to what it should be:

It says start over life at 10. but does that mean I got back in time or do i just become 10 in current year? Same problem with 50 as well...

I would love to go back to 10 with the knowledge I have now. A lot of things that massively changed my life were just quick decisions I made with no real thought put behind them. It would be interesting to see how much I could change my life. It's not even about money for me.

>parents face when in 2001 their all of a sudden very articulate boy is frantically trying to convince them to remortgage their home to buy Apple and Amazon shares

Ill fast forward 7 years happily for 10 mil

>restart
>fast forward

blue

Also slide thread.

Sage.

Ah, didn't think of that. I thought it was about going back in time to when I was 10. Starting over at 10 in 2017 isn't too appealing to me.

Restart at 10 with everything I know now.
That's going through a game with noclip and god mode turned on. Even setting aside any bullshit "I know how future world events will go so I can bet on them and make money" stuff, just to go through my childhood and build myself into a better young adult, better positioned for college and careers and stuff would be amazing. You know what matters, what to care about and what to ignore, what to focus on and get started on early, and how to do it. That's amazing.

Fuck the money option, this one would let you simply have a better life.

>take blue pill
>brush teeth thrice everyday
>butterfly effect

Knowledge is power. I take that.

wish i could teleport to 79 for fucks sake

and u can keep ur money

i just wanna commit suicide but committing suicide IRL is too brutal and risky and scary

so i just pray to god to kill me in my sleep instead hopefully one day

buy amazon when under 1 dollar, with my birthay money every year

become millionaire by 20 with way way more money, if you take the red pill you're a retard

Blue-pill
Take me back, can I take that pill forever?

Make me a little girl instead and you got yourself a deal. Pic very related.

I turned 10 just before 9/11. Nostradamus won't have shit on me.

restart
Invest heavily in apple before IPOD is even a glint in steve jobs eye cash out in 2009 just before news of his cancer is known

be in 20's and have more than $10 million as a result

bluepill anyday

>too pussy to live
>too pussy to commit suicide
>travel back in time and kill child self instead

That's fucking crazy to think about.

This is the question I wanted to ask. Do I get to go back to the good old days or do I have to live the experience of being a 10 year old in this hellscape of a world?

Red pill. I would love to have ten million, and be thirteen years younger.

>nice try shlomo.

>bluepill
>bet on 17 superbowls
>get more than 10 mil

I can tell this was made in America or madeven by a poorfag. Because Americans and poor people only value money.

Who wouldn't pick the restart?
>be 10
>have immediate and extreme insider knowledge of financial situations and stocks that soar (Apple, Netflix, etc), make your parents promise they'll invest some and then leave it
>lift and train, dominate sports and be thought of like an alpha
>study hard, dominate tests and be thought of like a genius
>predict EVERYTHING from the obama election to isis to the refugee crisis, but call out the entire plan as a push to force """refugees""" into the west in order to destroy European nations and sovereignty as well as every other redpill you can imagine, spread this information way out into the web
>watch as every prediction comes 100% true and people connect the dots

Anyone who wouldn't choose to go back in time and exploit their knowledge is an absolute retard.

At age 10 with adult wisdom you could make yourself look like an absolute genius. The fame alone would be worth over 10 mil.

And then there's the ability to exploit knowledge of Sports game results, bitcoin, election results, etc.

Finally, there's the chicks. With the psychological manipulation and game I have today I could easily turn young girls into mindless fuck slaves at my whim.

The only way the second choice could be better is if you changed it to 100 million and instead of fast forwarding to age 50 you travel in time 50 years into the future and remain the same age as now. And even then, it would be a tough choice.

>red
tfw I'm 49 and 11 months

No, just poorfags
This was probably made by some 17yo normie on 9gag desu senpai

>And then there's the ability to exploit knowledge of Sports game results, bitcoin, election results, etc.

People would get suspicious and (((they))) would take care of you pretty quickly.