Lets keep up the great work. The leftists are eating themselves alive

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qcWKZTI9OC4
youtube.com/watch?v=PaiDTa-V-xU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1/3

2/3

3/3

But we aren't even promoting hate lmao, it's literally saving the purity of separate races so they don't lose uniqueness and become mutts.

Remember goy only browns and jews matter

Yes! Let them eat themselves alive. Dissention from within.

What the fuck...these faggots are delusional. Leave it to the libtards to create issues where there are none. Tranny bathrooms are pointless. Even though they are mentally ill, most trannies are either male or female. The pronouns cater to the undecided freaks.

What`s the meaning behind that tilted grey stop sign in front of Robin Steel`s name?

Owner or super admin but idk I hate jewbook

Jesusfuckingchrist, how do these people even function? It sound like a bunch of polacks trolling each other.

Can you imagine putting your every thought through ever expanding selfcensorship filter, before you speak it out loud?
You know when we were under the communist rule, we had to do the same thing, but you had to be careful to just not say anything about the system or party, not about every single topic you spoke of.

Don't die

truly ahead of his time

>It sound like a bunch of polacks trolling each other.
the hilarious thing is that they are completely serious. appropriating innocuous and central symbols of the left is comedy gold. it's triggering them so hard that they're eating each other

wow how do these fucks get anything done irl

Kek

This is my hate symbol

They're so amped on policing others thought and speech, they hardly realize it is quickly degenerating into their downfall.

5 colors. Concealed exclusion rainbow.

The worst thing is that we don't even have to make up the trolling, we can just take their narrative, completely unironically, and use it against them to implode their groups from within.
It is sad that this is the state we now live in.

I hate fags so much, I actually quit my job when I found out my co worker is a faggot.

This is why I can't stand trump, he's a dumb liberal that took over the Republican Party.

You sound like you don't understand that these memes are meant to scare the fags from ever using their pride flags again and thus toning down their faggotry. Either that or you're a shill.

Never mind, definitely a shill.

Just make it illegal to be a queer again, seriously it's not hard. Stick it in the butt, get the noose,

>supports fag rights
>not a dumb liberal
I can remember a time when if a guy said he supports the fags right to marry he would get beat up and bullied by everyone for being a fag

Banned/kicked/left and cannot be tagged.

thats mine aswell. a perfect combination.

Damn these people are retarded.

What obnoxious little fascists.

(Is Robin Steel for real, or is that one of you guys?)

Is there any summary about how the left is eating itself and the whole political correct charade? I'm not sure how to explain it to my girlfriend otherwise. Would like to red pill

These are all fucking incredible.

All of these are brilliant
The problem is spreading, however

How can these people even live a day to day life!!!???

This can't be real what the fuck

pls make this happen, the rainbow/Crystal is amazing and does not belong to fags

Make this into a diversity meme to make liberals heads explode

Real. Look up her jewbook

Best "capture the flag" game I ever saw.

they can't even have a discussion amongst themselves. it is simply impossible. how on earth do these people go outside?

i'm bi and i hate the rainbow pride parade shit.

Do not l e t FAGFLAG die. Share any threads to [email protected]
I shall be back in a few hrs

I made this

Pls make this happen

Better one, fixed some mistakes

> we took pepe from the normies while /r9k/ failed for over 3 years
> we'll take the rainbow flag while christfags failed for decades

h...have we become the jews?

>These people
So insensitive, like, *ugh*. I literally can't even, even.

YES!
WE SHALL USE THEIR LIES AND TACTICS AGAINST THEM
>Holocaust? Let's turn it into an instruction manual
>Moloch? let's revive a God for ourselves
>Deception? Lets spread cryptic memes to make everyone but the inner circle confused

I'm bad at this goys, but feel free to make a better version

to everyone with a lot of fake facebook and twitter accounts:

>we need to search people on social media with rainbow flag pictures or filters

>comment with your sjw/normie profiles something like: "OMG! i didn't kew you were an alt right racist scum! shame on you!"

>comment with your alt-right/racist profiles something like: "wow, brother! Keeping up the good fight! For diversity against mulitculturalism!"

we NEED more social media presence/push. We already amassed a fuckton of top quality memes, now we need to spread them

pic unrelated

*sips tea*

That's a great idea, bump

(You)
post facebook/twitter profile links of targets you have found, so we can spam them instead of attacking them just once (we have to time it a little bit, so it won't be too obvious of a raid)

Friendly bump

No, but we stand for the truth and the truth cannot be defeated. Christcucks couldn't take the flag because their message is false and unrelated, we could because the races actually should be segregated and preserved. We took pepe because our message rang true, while /r9k/'s self wallowing will get you nowhere.

>I can remember a time when if a guy said he supports the fags right to marry he would get beat up and bullied by everyone for being a fag
Jr high was tough eh?

>HWAT

Hailey Gagliardi confirmed as Jared Taylor's sockpuppet account

They need to be informed that the rainbow is a conservative Christian symbol originating in the Old Testament.

Tea is LITERALLY the white man's drink. If you don't drink tea you're not white.

I drink tea every night, Am I white?

>inb4: Leaving the tea bag on/Drinking tea from a bag
That picture would be perfect if it wasn't for that detail

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=qcWKZTI9OC4

(((Yael Yaya Rothman)))

Once again the Jewish overlord keeps his/her/zee/zir minions in check

>I drink tea every night, Am I white?
Sorry man it doesn't work that way. To be white you must drink tea but drinking tea by itself is not sufficient to make you white.

It was worth the try...

Really good, embolden the spokes to we can see more of the landscapes

Yeah. You need milk. 2 hate symbols mixed into the ultimate.

some mexicans are white, so maybe you're one of them! There's always hope, beaner-user.

those digits confirm it.

There's literally a billion chinks and a billion pajeets who drink tea the reg, why would you ever associate it with whiteness?

I'm back negros

Tea with milk while eating some pork

I need a more insensitive breakfast

I like it, it does not go full 1488 but still taints the Rainbow
user, I will never be white, no matter what I do

Because whites made it respectable. Before tea was brought to Europe it was basically brown people drinking waste water from compost heaps or whatever.

Sup Forums BTFO

Wait, so now saying that every race deserves a space is racist? Everyone should be mixed race is not racist?

My mind can't comprehend the mental gymnastics.

Theyre not mixed though. Theyre organiaed differently

Hate to rain on the parade but this is what they are doing to your kids right now. you probably have never even heard of a fidget spiner. thats fun. its a innocent thing but look here what the viral marketers are doing and tell me this is no problemo.

youtube.com/watch?v=PaiDTa-V-xU

this is endgame viral marketing

fucking nuke them
>if you don't listen to our bullshit we'll ban you goy :)))

Sup Forums deals with subconscious propaganda, probably the best introductory conscious propaganda for people who are currently PC is one of the better sargon of akkad videos on youtube, no matter how much he is disliked.

This will make their monkey heads go boom

butpooprainbioows ass rape meeme

They are mixed. There is always mixing in a painting. Your mistake is to think that the only kind of mixing that exist is of absolute homogeneity when all kind of hues can be obtained from different level of mixing.

That's not mixed mate.

>It`s another episode of Sup Forums believing that Sup Forums pretending to be a retarded leftist is really a leftist

>kanker belg die bewijst dat hij kanker dom is
Goed zo

seeits all fun.

Not liking facts, I see...

Appropriating the second album from Rainbow, huh? You're a shithead, but I still like you. Goddamn I miss Dio.