The point of nationalism, and the moral superiority of the white man, is that we are more than just base consumers...

The point of nationalism, and the moral superiority of the white man, is that we are more than just base consumers. We are thoughtful creatures that understand the concept of sacrifice, and that we are willing to sacrifice a relatively small amount to help our kin.

That's been the basic tennant of every nationalist from Hitler to Pinochet.

The American system of 'fuck you got mine' is the pinnacle of modern Jewry, and shows just how kiked you people really are.

Sure, you can show a picture of Boogie and say why should I have to pay for this mans degeneracy, or you can realise that degerates will always exist, and that you're better than them. And part of being better than them means that they're abuse of the system won't impact you helping your brothers.

>if you really wanna get back at the jews, subsidize the left's diseased degenerates' healthcare!

Hm, interesting.

The point of nationalism is to avoid being conquered by other nations and to keep the niggers out.

So we failed from the beginning

If you saw a man drowning in a river would you help, or chastise him for not being able to swim?

Think on it. The answer separates the white man from all other races.

Libertarians are just kikes

What you refer to as American "Jewry" is actually English Puritanism.
Jews tend to be very charitable, socially progressive and financially liberal. Jews are the highest socioeconomic group BECAUSE once they make a lot of money they share it with their community.

What you're referring to in America is the same thing that makes working class people in this country vote for the fucking Conservative party.

It's called the PROTESTANT WORK ETHIC.
Look it up.

You see a man drowning in a river.

That man is Boogie2988.

You feel a calling to your fellow human brethren, to help carry him from this river and safe his life.

What you don't realize as you are in the water struggling to bring him out is that this man is 400+ lbs and has never bothered to watch his diet or a exert a single iota of energy to lose the weight. It is not because of human error that he fell in the river, or ignorance but because he made a conscious choice to become the biggest, fattest ham planet he could possibly be.

So you, a productive member of society trying to be a good human being and help those who won't even help themselves, lose all energy and drown in this river, slowly sinking to the bottom and using your last, dying breath to curse the man that is Boogie2988.

>Jews are very charitable and financially liberal

I'm just going to assume you're trolling

>same reason working class people vote conservative

Because they're the only party which allows them to be more than 'working class'.

Remember it was Thatcher who allowed council tennant to buy their homes at a subsidised rate depending on how long Bryce live there. With that she created millions of home owners who previously wouldn't have been able to buy a property. The Conservative party is responsible for the biggest act of upward social mobility in the last hundred years.

Also, look at the alternative. Do you really want an IRA sympathiser as PM, or Diane Abbot as Home Sec? What about McDonald, the man who unironically flaunted Maos red book in parliament.

The conservatives are winning because they're the best.

The only reason you Eurocucks can afford nationalized healthcare is because the US subsidizes the defense budget for the entire western world.

Demonstrably untrue, but if your argument is 'we have to pay the Jews insurance money because we spend all our taxes on you' that makes you the stupidest cucks in existence.

Are you going to look up the Protestant Work Ethic?

Jews are very philanthropic.

The same Thatcher who destroyed the secondary industries in this country making millions of working class people unemployed.

The same thatcher who in turn created what you tories call a "welfare state" by encouraging those unemployed workers to claim sickness benefits so the unemployment figures didn't look as bad as they are.

The same Thatcher who multiplied our national debt eight fold because her government borrowed so much money to cover up the absolute destruction of our country.

The Thatcher government did a lot more damage to the working class than good.
What Right to Buy has done in the long term is create the huge demand for private rental properties which has inflated the market to unsustainable levels and made it impossible for anyone else in my generation without wealthy parents to even consider owning their own home.

You're really thick, but you were probably state educated so it's not your fault.

Sup Forums is just a hivemind of people with a superiority complex. A mere hangout for the lesser white nationalists and supremacists that believes in the cause but are too yellow-bellied to be of any significant help to anyone.

>The same Thatcher who destroyed the secondary industries in this country making millions of working class people unemployed

Inefficient and unprofitable sectors, which cost more than they produced.

And completely besides the point. May isn't Thatcher. There hasn't been a conservative of Thatcher's mindset for decades. The fiscal-libertarianesque vibe the 80's Conservative party had was a reactionary position which was needed to modernise the country. And under it the national average wage doubled in the decade they were in charge.

And you ignore the more salient point of my argument. Working class people today vote Tory because there is no alternative. The modern Labour Party is a joke, and a bad one at that.

It need to die, and a true right wing opposition needs to take its place to ensure the government doesn't cuck out of its obligation to an increasing right wing Britain.

You mean angel from the demon mate, you're forgiven.

They're efficient and profitable in Germany which has a significantly better economy than us.

Thatcher destroyed the industries because of their incredible union representation and because she didn't believe in state owned companies.

It's sad one of our biggest energy companies is owned by the French Government.
One of our biggest railway companies is owned by the German government.

That our new nuclear power station will be owned by the Chinese government and built by the Chinese and French governments.

Are you simply saying that the British government is inferior to those foreign governments and can't run a profitable company?

The wage doubling is irrelevant when the cost of living increases too. The problem with conservative governments is the cost of living increases much faster than wages.

Working class people vote conservative, because like you, they're thick.
They know nothing about economics or political history, or current affairs and merely vote based on misinformation they get from Facebook or the Murdoch press.

The Labour Party would be better for them, but they won't vote Labour because they blame all of their problems on immigrants and people so poor they need to go to food banks.

No, you dumbfuck.

The point of nationalism is for the rich to get the sons of the poor to hate things so they don't understand so much that they're willing to kill and die for that hate. That is all.

>because, like you, they're thick

You're only argument against the Conservative party is Muh Thatcher, which I've already pointed out is fallacious as May isn't anything like Thatcher ideologically. You've also said it's impossible to own your own home, when it's not. I saved for three years after I graduated and had a depost for a £200,000 home in the east of England when I was 24, which is one of the hardest places to get a house. It's not difficult, you just have to plan accordingly. I just think you made bad life decisions and are projecting by calling people names.

And the Labour Party aren't a credible alternative. We are leaving the EU, we need strong and unified approach to negotions. Do you think Corbyn and the current shadow cabinet will be better at negotiating with the EU? They can't even get through a TV interview.

Aside from 'muh thatcher', thinking that all working class conservative voters are 'thick' says more about you than it does them.

It's no wonder the conservatives are going to steamroll the GE.

Great post

The main reason white people are mostly cucks now is because they only consume and produce nothing

100% agree

i agree entirely op. sadly most trump voters are simply good goys out for shekels. not even nationalists. sad. many such cases.

>The main reason white people are mostly cucks now is because they only consume and produce nothing
You fit right there but you're not white, hmmmm

Get a weekend job you gayreek.

No it isn't, you brought up Thatcher.

My arguments against the Conservative party are:

1. George Osborne borrowed more money in six years than under 13 years of labour, he doubled the national debt while living standards were hammered. How much of a fuck up does a government need to be to double your national debt whilst cutting public spending to despicable levels.

2. The conservatives have run a programme of selling valuable public land at a huge discount (hundreds of millions) to their friends. Who in turn build unaffordable homes on that land and make massive profits. Thatcherite economics there for you.

3. Our current fucking conservative PM who was a fucking Remainer wasn't elected by the people. Yet idiotic fucking brexiteers (I am a brexiteer myself for progressive reasons not the hateful anti immigrant reasons you thick peasants are) think this bitch will bring democracy back from Europe. NO ONE BUT 200 TORY MPs VOTED FOR HER AND SHE'S THE PM. That's sovereignty for you.

4. The NHS is in collapse because 7 years of conservative budget cuts have left the staff underpaid and overworked.

5. We currently have the lowest wage growth in fucking Europe. We're on par with GREECE!

Good for you, £200,000 wouldn't even buy you a parking garage where I live let alone a house.
Where did you live while you were saving? Because most people have to rent homes owned by landlords who charge half their salary, making it impossible for them to save up to eventually buy their own homes.

I have made bad life decisions. Really bad life decisions. But my family are filthy rich so I'm living in a flat worth close to £1 million and don't have to worry about money.
Unfortunately that's how this country works.

Strong unified? Teresa May was a bloody remainer you thick piece of shit.
If you think she's going to actually deliver the brexit you want you really are thick.

The conservatives will win because the peasant class is ignorant.

I suggest you try lefty pol, your communist bullshit will get a warm reception there. Kike

>1. George Osborne borrowed more money in six years than under 13 years of labour, he doubled the national debt while living standards were hammered. How much of a fuck up does a government need to be to double your national debt whilst cutting public spending to despicable levels.

The coalition inherited the worst possible financial situation from the last labour government. Remember Liam Byrnes letter 'I'm terribly sorry, there's no money. Good luck'. The conservatives are still mopping it it. And our GDP is among the highest in in the world. No one says borrowing is bad, but the unchecked borrowing from the Labour Party would send us back into ruin.

>2. The conservatives have run a programme of selling valuable public land at a huge discount (hundreds of millions) to their friends. Who in turn build unaffordable homes on that land and make massive profits. Thatcherite economics there for you

I live in a new build. As do all my neighbours. It's not unaffordable. You just have to earn a semi-decent wage to buy a house. I doubt the Labour government will have much effect on banks loaning criteria.

>3 "I'm a brexiteer for progressive reasons not the anti immigrant reasons you thick peasants are"

Nice generalisation. Also, immigrants should bring something to the table. You're a doctor? Fine come on it. You're a polish labourer? Fuck off. Low and unskilled immigration only depressing wages at the lower end of the wage spectrum, and over saturated the market. This is directly harmful to the low skilled British working class. Probably why they voted in droves to leave the EU.

> 4

I will address this in a subsequent post, as it went over the limit.

>5

Much higher GDP, though

And yes. May may have been a remainer, but she's following the will of the British people to the best of her ability. And that's admirable.

That's also why she's going to win. And win big.

My NHS point is coming in a minute.

The NHS has only ever had one cut in its funding-1979, by Labour PM Callaghan. It has had real terms rises every year of its existence aside from that. How much money can it possibly need?
Also- satisfaction with the NHS is presently at an all time high, and has trended upwards ever since the Coalition took over.

Demand rising is one thing, but the 'NHS is doomed and it's the evil Tories faults !!!) narrative is disingenuous: the NHS needs reform. If things continue like this, it will eventually require all the money in existence. Demand will peak, but the GMC's desire for money won't. Something will have to give.

By "real terms rises" I mean "real terms rises"- I.e if inflation is running at 4%, the NHS gets more than 4%, because any less than inflation would be a cut.

If the NHS always receives more money than it did the year before, eventually it will receive all the money. That's not a straw man, that's a mathematical certainty. I was flagging the fact that-at some point- we'll have to stop the ratchet upwards- and change the system. The French One is bloody good, but doctors unions don't like it, so we can't have it here. Alderhey, Mid Staffs, Liverpool care pathway, all of those things are recent examples of 'the best system in the world'- one we are barely allowed to critique and definitely not allowed to change.

That's the pernicious thing- the fact we've elevated the NHS from a way of doling out health care to a belief system that no one is allowed to question.

And money spent on healthcare is wasted, if you could get the same outcomes for less.
(And yes, I have worked for the NHS)

>Pinochet
Pinochet wasn't a nationalist, you fucking idiot. He was a puppet dictator installed by the US to protect American interests.

Pinochet was an ultra-conservative Catholic nationalist, who frequently voiced his admiration for Franco and nationalist Spain.

I suggest you go back to r_thedonald lolbertarian cuck