White master race, heh

White master race, heh.

Natural selection, after generations of living in a warzone they tend to get better at running.

>Sup Forumss ironic racism has been adopted by newfags that are real racists
Worst timeline.

>ironic

>Look at this black olympian! checkmate naz-

We have cars running is pretty much obsolete.

>all your ancestors ever did was run from lions, never settled down and built a civilization or created art
>mongs surprised when their descendants can run fast.
k.

I expect you beaners will have the best pole vaulters in the next few generations.

a literal fish

Running away from justice all the time made them evolve to be faster

This.
I don't get the Olympics. There's no physical mastery, you're literally performing the most basic actions imaginable. Of course there's always going to be someone number one.

Black people can move their legs really quick and for a distance.
Let's celebrate.

What do you recommend then???

You know its not actually a race race right?

They're good at running because they are naturally evolved thieves and rapists.

eliud kipchoge is a stand up guy. kenya is a fucking shithole and i'd never go near it.

Cheetahs run even faster and we're superior to those, too.

This. Anyone with a brain knows the genetic and biological superiority of blacks when it comes to running, jumping and sprinting. But that sadly is all they have.

it's just a nigger, pancho, also niggers are destroying my country too

You guys do realize the reason why blacks always run fastest is because the race is always started with a gunshot?

Perfect

Go away Schlomo

This isn't even a white vs. black thing. This is a Kenya vs. everyone else thing. Seriously Kenya is just fucking insane at distance running. It's not like all the other blacks are good at it, just fucking Kenyans.

Running became obsolete when we started having all the shit we need. Niggers still need to run lmao. If anything they need to run from us when they steal our shit.

So what. His ancestors evolved to adapt to a climate where running is more advantageous, and where swimming, speaking properly, having human facial features and being able to do math are less advantageous

Oh shit

Warzones? I thought black man are the fastest runners because of generations of running away from their families and responsabilities

No need to run anymore. We have guns.

This guy needs more (you)s that's for sure

>implying all races don't have some inherent inclination that makes them better at a certain type of thing
>implying not being as good as a bunch of people who have to run 80 miles between each village to trade somehow makes you not the master race
mexico, if i want your opinion i'll turn on my lawn mower, until then shut your mouth and get beheaded by the cartels like a good little puta

>too bad they couldn't evolve into something useful.

Some have the mighty "muh dik" too.
Though not all according to some necklacing videos I've seen.

deserves a you

iN TRUTH, race doesnt exist.

>Whites come from albinism.

>The red pill you cant swallow

>Because Satan controls western civilization

>Because you have been programmed and indoctrinated by pride, the father of all sins, and the most damning.

I wonder if he's as fast as my car?

mikey's got a big peckah.. tsss
it's like he's a fish or sumthin.. but that don't make no sense