I took a IQ test (test.mensa.no) and i got 131

I took a IQ test (test.mensa.no) and i got 131
Do it and post yours

Well done

I took a real test.

Wow certainly that is a credible test.

It's a universal test from Mensa, so i think it would be more or less correct.
Also, trips checked

I've done an actual in person one, as part of getting hired. I got a 129.

So what are you doing here?

hey i took the same one and i got 160

I had a 149.

I'm hoping that would translate to at least a 110 on a real test.

Doubles checking trips, nice

mine is over 9000

Nice. That is absurdly high. Are you an autist?

i did a real one two tears ago and got 116.
I'm 21, btw

*years

I had my IQ tested at 139 when I was 6 by an occupational therapist who thought I had autism, but I'm pretty sure I'm not that smart.

no im just a dumbass that never took a legitimate test

Hey user, why arent you doing something useful right now? Why spending time here? You really smart.

Are you implying smart people should be like robots and are not allowed to have idle time? That requires a certain personality and preference and has nothing to do with how fast you can process information

I did have Asian kids in high school ask me to be in their chemistry/physics groups in class.
So I take that as a good sign.

Too bad I'm a socially retarded redneck from a dirt poor single mother junkie that never had any ambition.
Once people stopped telling me what to do I just got a job in security.
Now I just walk around here night after night, reading the news and doing nothing to advance myself.
Why, when I can work 70 hours a week doing something that any literal retard could manage?

Before I know it, I'll have wasted my entire life like some of the sad old fuckers that work here.

Don't worry you aren't.

Stop lying on the internet.

I got about 12330, its the highest ever, I did the test about a week ago and got swarmed with awards and people wanting me to join their secrit clubs but I declined, they akchually wanted me to lead them so I accepted that and now I'm the illuminati, so uhh, guys, sorry to say, your not part of my agenda, ur gonna have to go back

I couldnt finish in time :/

Sounds legit.

125 here. Feel its limitations every day.

Managed to finish mine
Last few were like impossible quiz mode but I'm pretty sure I got everything except for the last 3-4

I have bad dyslexia and when I took my IQ test they didn't time me. I got 136. It isn't about how fast you analyze patterns but how good you are at it.

I hate being a brainlet

This probably explains why I'm a mechanic.

IQ is just a meme

I am dumb now, I will become plumber

Better than having an 85 IQ like you, POO IN LOO