As someone who also used to hang out on Sup Forums in the mid/late 00s, it was a different experience...

>As someone who also used to hang out on Sup Forums in the mid/late 00s, it was a different experience. "Hipster racism" sounds right, as is all the other slurs—it was more like, I'm being edgy and potty-mouthed but chances are the person I'm calling the n-word is probably a white person at the other end of the screen, so like, it doesn't matter.

>In my opinion, the internet was still in the "lol there's no girls on the internet" phase back in the 00s and a lot of the "SJW" movements were in response to this behavior. I mean, also, there's like 2 billion more internet users than there were 10 years ago. The internet is a more diverse place and social media has changed for more immediate interactions. It wasn't until I got on Reddit in the late 00s that I saw people explaining why they're entitled to use slurs that don't apply to them because ~language evolves~. The way we committed became more intensely tied to the culture wars.

Why are you browsing Reddit?

I watch everything.

That's not a good idea, you shouldn't be open to every information because 99% of it is noise. Develop a filter.

You have to watch everything to develop a filter.

how about you "watch" a fucking book you ignorant shit

You should read books, not just stare at them.

tl;dr that chick has the same scars i have on her shoulder.
wonder if shes received reconstructive surgery too

You mean these? It's a vaccine scar, everyone has them.

What kind of reconstructive surgery causes scars like that? I'm assuming this would be a fairly non invasive arthoscopic surgery with scars that small.

no, upwards on the front side of the ball on her shoulder.
yeah

Your vaccines give you scars? Holy shit, glad they tested them on you guys first!

You don't have them?

Agreed. Looks like the scaring that results after a small pox vaccine..

SJW always existed except back then they were on Gaia and deviantart, it's because of Reddit it managed to go critical

Rubella vaccine is the one that does it for a lot of people

Your parents have them. It's a smallpox vaccine scar. I was born in 84 and I don't have one because we wiped that shit out back in the day.

Nah, we don't get smallpox vaccines.

I remember getting mmr and tb shots, but I can't even find scars for those on my shoulders.

Some chick passed out during the mmr shots in middle school and had to be carted out.

I've had nurses fuck up blood draws multiple times on me (fucking intern college nurses can't find a vein on a 160 lb man)... So I don't get the needle aversion.

Small pox vaccines cause that oval / circular scar and is placed on the arm using a few needle pricks.

You have to go back paco

AFAIK the vaccine that leave the scar on the upper arm is small pox vaccine.

When they taught us about the mark of the beast I always thought of the vaccine scars

Apparently only older people have them, after doing a quick search.

Shit, I feel old.

They teach you this in college. Ignore nonsense or your spend all your time with nonsense.

im white as fuck from the appalachians piss off

talking about pic
wouldnt be surprised if there was an identical one on her back

Fuck off back to Something Awful with your "ironic racism". The white race is openly under attack, we don't have time for your LARPing

Thats why I spent my college years watching everything and developing a filter.

Now it's easy to digest media. You can ignore most of it. I think that not everyone is that this point.

>Oldfag with BCG scar reporting in.

In the US old people have them. It's from a method of giving some vaccines that we no longer use.

In other some other countries it was used for a lot longer, or may still be in use.

So not everyone that has them are old.

This place filled up with retards who didn't get it was all ironic and actually got their personal identity from jokes on an anime image board and continue to do so to this day.

pic of bitch is obviously a spic

I thought this was a board about Tunisian inverted basket weaving.

It wasn't a phase, there WERE substantially less women on the internet. The more they padded the edges and retard-proofed the internet, the more casual users flooded in.
And calling someone a nigger or a kike on the internet only hurts you as much as you let it hurt you. This modern era of thin-skinned special snowflake pussy millenials frothing for authoritarian marxist censorship of everything that isn't approved of by the SocJus Party, that have their bones broken by mean words, they should learn what that old saying meant. Faggots.

H-Hey!

Just asked a group chat I'm in that has younger people and none of them have it.

I didn't ask for these feels this early in the morning.

What about the scar on the underside of her boob? Oh no, are they fake?!

>that perfect skin tone

>implying this isn't the mark of the beast.