Self defense laws in Italy

thelocal.it/20170504/italy-prepares-to-vote-on-self-defence-law

In the last 2 weeks, there's been a lot happening related to the introduction of new laws about self-defense (especially related to home defense).
One of the possible results would be that in the future during the night there is not excessive self-defense, but during the day we would still be blocked by the law from shooting burglars.
Why can't we have burger laws when it comes to self-defense?

Other urls found in this thread:

corriere.it/Primo_Piano/Politica/2006/01_Gennaio/24/difesa.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=8Elco_vESGM
theguardian.com/news/datablog/2011/apr/19/italy-public-spending
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>still day in pic related
Hope that dude enjoys his jail time

Middle-Europe will have USA's self-defense laws in the future. They sort of have to.

>but during the day we would still be blocked by the law from shooting burglars
During the day you'd have the same safeguards you have today, so you can use deadly violence just fine as long as you are protecting people and not physical possessions (you don't shoot them in the back to stop them from taking away your stuff)

>live in castle law/stand your ground state
>can carry wherever I feel like
>can shoot anyone threatening my safety

It is insane that eurofags aren't able to do this.

When it's dark and there's floating T.V's you know where to shoot.

Every day I am more and more convinced about the American way regarding self-defense but also society in general.

yeah but what if I see a burglar with a weapon and he's on my property, why the fuck am I not allowed to shoot the fucker.

The fact that I have to justify the fact that I can legally kill someone intending to cause myself, my family or my property harm to most eurofags is literally insane to me.

I just don't understand how cucked they got in under a century.

Because that would be rayciss

You are allowed to shoo the fucker, as long as he isn't running away like i said, everyone is talking about self defense right now but nobody seems to care about the fact that the current law was written by Lega Nord in 2006 and already lets you shoot any invader with no consequences

so much this.
Your self-defense laws are the things I envy the most, why the fuck can't I shoot these fuckers?
In the last 3 years burglars broke into my property 4 times but got scared by my alarm system, but i'd have loved to shoot them

pretty much this. also look for cheeto stained teeth in the dark

Are you sure about this?
In the last years, I read many stories about people shooting armed gyspies and then getting sued.

Funny how we're the crazy ones just because we have a gun culture, meanwhile some fucker shoots 130 people in France and they play it off as a daily fact of life.

It's a scam for it will change nothing but hog media space for a few weeks.

>during the night

Literally between 00.00 am and 05.00 am.

Indeed, soda kills more people than guns in america.

Yes, the 2006 law clearly states that you can't be punished if you shoot someone that invaded your property
corriere.it/Primo_Piano/Politica/2006/01_Gennaio/24/difesa.shtml
Some jewish judge decided to ignore the spirit of the law and started punishing people who shoot burglars that are running away with your stuff which is what you always hear in the news when there is a new controversy about self defense

the gun thing is another discussion, gunlaws are too strict in europe, I totally agree. But I don't really want to see civilians running around with ARs.

Feels like shit, didn't get a visa in the greencard lottery. Fuck this shit, I won't ever live in a free country/society.
>Ofcourse I do own guns in here though.

We already have a better self-defence law. Burgers just can get guns easier.

Senza prezzo lo sperging di Salvini che vuole referendum ahahah

>cheeto stained teeth in the dark
Hahaha top kek

They're going to change it, literally nobody likes it the way it is.
Too bad because I would have liked to witness the bureaucratic shitstorm that was bound to happen when someone shot a burglar at 4.30 am forgetting that pic related had happened that day

why are all our judges fucking pieces of shit

Most shootings are just with handguns, you can't hide an AR that easy.

priceless

Nothing scarier then seeing a floating smile at night. Gotta watch out for Cheshire niggas

You should be legally able to. Every man's house is his castle.

You somehow fucked up and legally wrote away that right. Fix it.

It is, you aren't even allowed to shoot someone pointing a gun at you if they don't shoot first, let alone have a gun

CI VUOLE BEN ALTRO

I thought he died dud

You also just approved ius soli if I'm not mistaken.
Enjoy becoming France/USA/Brazil 2.0

>You somehow fucked up and legally wrote away that right
We didn't, people just don't know their rights

I meant the shooter. The law being proposed says you can only shoot the burglar if it's night

Italy has really ugly women, so their vaginas have no control over them

They can scream "refugees welcome" men can just say "bitch you have a mustache" and go back to eating pizza and racing cars

Truly blessed

Isn't that incident in Baltimore? American justice being practiced against feral niggers.

Not yet, the government is waiting for a moment when there hasn't been any terrorist attack in a while so that they can sneak that in
The law is a ius soli lite like the german and french one and people a vehemently opposed to it

>The law being proposed says you can only shoot the burglar if it's night
No it doesn't, can we let these dumb jokes stay on facebook?

sorry I must have misread the news then. My Italian isn't that great. I hop it doesn't pass for your sake.

>he doesn't like hyperbolic statements in his memes
It's like you hate fun user

Sounds pretty great desu

In Belgium you may shoot an intruder at night, but not during the day unless is he's an immediat threat (armed or attacking).
The best thing to do to avoid any problems or jailtime is to call the cops, lock yourself in your room and only shoot the invader if he would try to enter your bedroom.

do you realize that the ius soli isn't really a problem since right now you only need to stay 10 years in Italy and to know some lefty politician to become italian?
right now half the population of italy is not from italian parents

Yes i know, right now you need to stay in Italy for 10 years and in theory to stay here for 10 years you need a steady job and should be expelled as soon as you can't sustain yourself but that never happens
The proposed ius soli law would give citizenship to about 1 million niggers and more in the future as they grow up
>right now half the population of italy is not from italian parents
Calm down

An Albanian friend of mine is 22 and still not a citizen. Most of the time I guess the hellish bureaucratic iter is just not worth the effort

yeah, I just find the pic hilarious, when the nig realizes he's fucked

>An Albanian friend of mine is 22 and still not a citizen.
He needs to go back.

Maybe he lives in a place governed by Lega Nord, the mayor can refuse to give citizenship for any reasons he likes

why he doesn't move to switzerland?

t. ahmed al kebabi

but the real question is...Is it worth to become italian?

t. terrone

>corriere.it/Primo_Piano/Politica/2006/01_Gennaio/24/difesa.shtml
I can't read ravioli but if that's true I have some hope for you guys.

Well since he's albanian probably not, he can get away easier with random thefts if the state doesn't know he exists

Pretty sure the shooter is a cop in OP pic

no need to offend southern people, but really being italian is suffering

>But I don't really want to see civilians running around with ARs

What about this? And why the fuck not?

Day's Racist

Says the entitled Italian living off welfare. Albanians probably do more for Italian society than you faggots. Sure we have our criminal element but you faggots put women in charge because those guys deserve the death penalty. Otherwise you ought to be thankful Luigi.

>guns are legal
>make it legal for people to shoot burglars in their own home
>burglars shoot on sight now

SAD!

what do you say when you wake up and see your TV floating in the middle of the room?

Freeze Nigger!

What do you say when you see you fridge floating out the front door?

Nothing, that's a big nigger

The only Albanians I know are crooks and criminals.

But there's a solution of everything

youtube.com/watch?v=8Elco_vESGM

>Says the entitled Italian living off welfare.

>italy
>welfare

Cant we just use those shotguns with rubber bullets instead of real bullets? They hit hard but dont kill, are they forbidden or something

That says more about you than it does about Albanians in general. Perhaps you live in a ghetto community (single mother? your Dad was a loser who abandoned you) or your family is too poor to live in a better place (again your parents are losers with an expensive drug addiction?).

>Burglars shouldnt be shot if they break in a house

We dont have welfare nigger

You seem triggered. Albania's #1 export product is criminality.

There is no welfare in Italy cocksucker

yes the shooter is a cop and this happened in the US

self hating italians deserve the bullet

I'd love to shoot burglars, however once you've set that precedent burglars will shoot you while you're still in bed asleep to save themselves.

Actually, All Italians deserve it

fiocchi black mamba or fiocchi freccia nera?

Well that's not a response to my counterclaim diasporafag.

Healthcare, education, pension, unemployment benefits?

How about this? 34.3b in 2011. Assuming "Interventi in campo sociale" refers to welfare.

>democratico cristiano centrista
what said the Pope today?

It look cool and I'd love to own it but do I really need that against lets say a burglar?
I know what you are going to say : How am I supposed to defend myself from the state blah blah, the constitution blah blah and the 2nd amendment and dude, I get it. Americans love their guns and don't want people to take them away. But do you really need it? Its like me owning a fucking tank, like an Abrams, yeah its cool but do I need it?

They are legal and they would probably put you in a better light if you were to defend yourself in court, just know that they kill just the same if you use a shotgun from like 3 meters away

t. albanigger that would stab his best friend for a joke

What's with the hate? You are acting like assholes

>Healthcare, education, pension, unemployment benefits?
I lost both my parents when I was 22, worked all day and studied at night, got a degree WITHOUT A FUCKING CENT from this shitty country.
I guess I'm not an integralist black muslim for their tastes

Link

theguardian.com/news/datablog/2011/apr/19/italy-public-spending

>How about this? 34.3b in 2011. Assuming "Interventi in campo sociale" refers to welfare.

It's nomads camps.

> criminal with a weapon
>human rights
>kek

You coutry is ruled by the arabs. Each Belgian city is at least 1/4 arabic. Albanians are the only one who beat the crap out of them.

stop shaking ahmed and put that knife away

Jesus this australian albanian immigrant is getting annoying so butthurt

What happens in Italy if someone is disabled and can't work, or if someone is struggling to survive? Does the government give to them? Also does the government give money out to undocumented people and does it discriminate against ethnic Italians.

the pope is a kike

My point still stands. You are projecting at this point. Why else would you have anything to do with criminal Albanians unless you live in a bad part of town?

Albanians don't take a lot of shit. But it's true that they can overreact.

I don't get that. The second you steal or use violence is the second you forfeit your rights to security. If you don't want to get potentially killed, don't steal. It seems like good incentive to me

>What happens in Italy if someone is disabled and can't work, or if someone is struggling to survive?
literally they leave him to die. I'm not joking. this is happening right now in Sicily
>Also does the government give money out to undocumented people and does it discriminate against ethnic Italians.
yes. everyday
It's called Democracy

Healthcare here is mixed, we have got it free for mortal stuff, we have to pay for things like influenza and various other medicines
If you don't want to wait for a free visit, you can pay

Education is not free, our universities cost but their cost is not as high as you retarded anglosaxons that sold yourself in debt to get a degree
Really poor people can get the chance to get in one for free, but if they don't net good results they are kicked out

Pension is a basic human right you fucking chinknigger

Unemployments benefits are necessary when your factory goes to third world countries because its cheaper

Everyone here works, legally or not