Why foreigners shill so hard for Le Pen while French people on pol hate her...

Why foreigners shill so hard for Le Pen while French people on pol hate her. All of the threads about her are made by foreigners. Only they seem to care about her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8x4QfXf1yl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums is not a good represenative of the society

Shut up, slav.

We're outsiders looking in so we can see the bullshit going on there for what it is.

I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN

>french opinions
>relevant

We got Trump right

We cannot elect a racist, sexist, homophobe like Le Pen. Period. It's 2017 not 1500

Because foreigners only care whether the French kill their niggers and Arabs.

The French also care whether they will be able to afford food.

Wrong. Trump lost by over 4 million votes.

This goes beyond France. These French elections may be make or break for the future of Western civilisation in Europe .

HAhaha

You.

Complaining about shills.

Funny.

>Why foreigners shill so hard for Le Pen while French people on pol hate her.
assuming thats a question, because foreign countries have been running france every time they surrender.

FRANCE BTFO

How stupid are you?

>implying that matters

You know. If the holocaust had not have happened trump would have won the popular vote?

Foreigners saving france from the Germans. ......again

He's the president now

when was the first time?

me 2

Because foreigners aren't exposed to h24 propaganda of ALL french mass medias, cuck.

I don't get why the French would vote Macron. You're a bunch of cowards. Happy yo accept being blown up to avoid right wing views. If we have to rescue your sorry asses in the future WE should take control of your country because. You're all incapable of looking after your own interests. Crazy bloody French.

fucking ACE it

wew lad

the French are turbocucks, we were taught from birth that Le Pen is the devil/Hitler 2.0

Who gives a fuck about the popular vote?

lol

you're right except your country is just as bad

A vote for Macron is equivalent to pissing on your ancestors graves and having a random arab fuck its skull.

My dad's side is French, I don't want my ancestral homeland to become another Islamic shit hole, so excuse me for shilling. Fuck off.

Cause only french retard can believe in LePen, every educate people hate her.

I wish "white supremacy" wasn't associated with the Nazis, the British were clearly the best whites

6 gorillion

Sup Forumsacks just care about the immigration and don't take a look to the rest of the program, that's thr problem.

She is not gonna win.

Because she is cool with the immigration stuff, but the rest of her program is total commie shit.

That and that France is not angry enough to vote for her. As some frog told me, she is trying to get the Melenchonites (commies) instead of getting the Macron/Fillon voters.

FN's economic solutions are a joke.

>40%
>hate
Imagine if people weren't under total black out with that whole "she's a nazi you are with us or dead" virtue signaling campaign

>educated

You speak English like a fucking paki

correction
he President now

They're next on the list to be culturally bred out of the pool.
1. Germans
2. Frogs
3. Brits

>every educate people hate her.
Guessing you're a supporter then?

>short term economic pain
or
>permanent destruction of France as a culture and people
Tough choices.

40% des votants, pas des français.

Varg has a good video on this. LePen is just another one of (((their))) puppets.

youtube.com/watch?v=8x4QfXf1yl4

The French have natural affinity to Islam. They are pretty good at submission and all.

yanks need that memewar feeling

just like it was self defense

Because we don't read the French media.

brb gotta use this in ptg

>Trump lost
You're in the wrong timeline globalist

Varg is a fucking degenerate cuck shill and anyone who takes him seriously should kill themselves. He gives the right a bad name

french people are fucking gross

the guy looks like a sleezebag and he's married to a woman who would pass as his mother

>Imagine if she had a programme that was more coherent than the rothschild banker boytoy's

>varg
>varg

Are you fucking serious ?

Well now they're 37/63

And Brexit

Thank God. Le Pen is Putin's agent do not elect her.

>Why foreigners shill so hard for Le Pen while French people on pol hate her. All of the threads about her are made by foreigners. Only they seem to care about her.
Because the results of French election affects the whole EU. As an EU member state citizen, it affects me. It is not only French internal issue.

>mfw 55% of Mélenchon voters will vote for Macron

Les Soumis

that is dystopian future level propaganda, holy shit

>Slavs get exposed for 24/7 to communist propaganda with strict censorship
>Still hated commies

Even we had brexit, WE WUZ BRAINWASHED is no excuse for being cuck.

I'm french and I support le pen, went to her meeting and all.
Been sharing political stuff on facebook but not very active because I have 3 jobs at the moment.

The real problem in France are low information voters, boomers, millions of stupid retired will vote macron and that's where the 60% is coming from.

By the way her father did only 20% on the second round so she looks like she will do better anyway.

Fingers crossed, polls might be wrong again

Macron is the American deep state's agent.

That's because he is one. Make no mistake, when you see a european shilling for globalism chances are it's a muslim or a nigger

Doesn't sound good

Go shill elsewhere globalist drone.

>I have 3 jobs at the moment.
Is that even legal in France?

He just seems like another "third way" fraud along the lines of Clinton and Blair.

Except it's even worse because French voters should fucking know better having seen the consequences of it.

Found the nigger of normandi.

>Garçon
They should have had mommy skeletor in on the front cover with him

>(((POLLS)))

The first concern of a family man is about taking bread to home.

Not everyone is all about ideals as Sup Forumsacks. If a party, as the FN, fail to see that, they will always fail.

Unfortunately in this video he's absolutely correct.

I'm completely for Macron just cause I wanna see how France will react to enforced burkas

>The first concern of a family man is about taking bread to home.
yeah it's not like you wouldn't take food over kicking a fucking bi-polar psycho rapist from your house.

this idea that the french labor market is rigid is false.

some people are indeed impossible to fire, but most have very little job security

its a very unequal system

I promised my wife we can visit Paris this summer, but only if Le Pen wins.

as long a everything is declared there's no problem. The only issue is with "non concurence" clauses, like if you work in game dev they can tell you not to work in any other game dev project as long as you work there.
Also remember that ALL money making activity must be declared and taxed there, even a garage sale.

America is way more violent than any other European cuckountry for example so people's concerns really are kinda different.

If you don't think that bring the bread to table everyday isn't the most redpilled truth of all history, I don't know m8, you should look up your concerns.

>The first concern of a family man is about taking bread to home.
Not really, remember, the French sytem allows the most basic to be offered to everybody easily. The problem is to become more than tax number. It's harder to start small 5 people business than buy a small house.

>while french people on Sup Forums hate her

False, the shills are just a small and yet very loud minority.

>French people on pol
What did anonski mean by this?

What I mean with that expression is that. That the government should easy things up to people make their own businesses and don't fuck them up with crazy taxes like France does. I can't understand how you guys still have a functional economy with taxes like that.

If I was a rich French i would do as Depardieu, just get another nationality or residence and arrevoir France. It's abuse, and theft what they do to us in Europe, and even more with you guys in Frogland.

And the bureaucracy is just a joke...

yeah and.....
you don't need to import more violence into your country, for all I'm concerned I hope frenchies all die.

Them dumb fucks should reap what they sow and be made an example of, who the fuck thought it was a good idea to import people you fucked over in your colonies

She has a hidden vote. The leaners are strong just like in the US election. Media is clearly liberal.

It's close.

What's the opinion like in Canadia? Dual nationals are allowed to vote right?

Because we actually know who she really is.

>polls

Do you retards ever elarn?

I totally agree with what you are saying. FN should just have some more liberal economics (I'm talking about "liberal" in the economic and european term, not the american "liberal" term) and it would be 8/10.

yeah she is French I don't know why anyone would want to elect her

Election nowadays
>uncivilised orange moron vs crazy old cheating lady
>old woman which tried to ruin Germany and Europe vs a guy who wants to do it faster
>a weirdo with a mommy fetish vs frigid blonde with a crush on Putin

Man, democracy is flawed as fuck.

>2017
>voting for a woman
Fuck off

Pen has the LGBT vote. Mixed. She should have toned down the racist sounding bits. Policy does not need to reflect promise.

>Trump lost

Why are leftists so fucking retarded

>enforced burqas
Oh the cringe

Also, just a question for all those here who are crying about EU disarming citizens: you do realise Marine wants even harsher laws no?

Broken clock

they spat in Charlemagne's face when they decided it was cool to import Muhammadans, 1400 years of history down the drain to cater to some retards fee-fees, any economical stance other than crash the economy or major shake up of the welfare system for natives only would help at all

whats the difference to voting for a French man?

I thought we were beyond fake polls...
*yawn* enter stage left...
www.TruthOfTrump.com