Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

normies are realizing its potential

>no regulation
>buy bitcoin to speculate
>sell it offshore
>no taxation

I really don't understand the bitcoin meme.

i told Sup Forums to get into ethereum exactly a year ago but nobody listened

>muh cybershekels
no faggot, its called buying low and selling high. then you take that money and buy cool shit like fleshlights and MRE's. broke ass neets on this board couldnt see an opportunity when it showed itself.

>buy cool shit like fleshlights and MRE's
Just kill yourself now.

>had a bitcoin wallet on the HDD of my old PC with an absolute fuckton of bitcoins
>I bought about £50 worth in 2009 when they were worthless
>PC was at my mums house
>bitcoin starts to rapidly rise in value in around 2012/2013
>go to my mums house for my old PC
>she fucking threw it away
>there was literally 700-800k worth of bitcoins in that wallet, maybe more
>tfw

>have a degree in computer science
>I still don't know what bitcoins are other than it is some sort of digital currency (related to folding proteins or something like SETI@Home?)
>mfw uni classmates urged me to get Bitcoins back in the first days when they were less than the USD

Are you that guy from Newport that looked for it at the landfill

dont sweat it lads

you would have sold when it hit 100 or so like everyone else. you lost 8k not 800k.

Nah, I'm from Manchester. I read about that and I would have done the same thing but my mum threw out my old computer over a year before so I had to just accept that it was long gone.

Who throws away a fully functional PC? It had a 7900GTX in it for fuck sake.

How do you even buy bitcoins?

Thanks. I like to tell myself that I didn't actually have any bitcoins at all, that makes me feel better.

The future is ancap

>used to go to the early bitcoin gambling sites when it was still had over 60 btc at one point
>cashed a bit out but ended up losing it all
>I could literally have just left it alone and had 100k worth of bitcoins right now
I get suicidal whenever I think about it.

jesus christ user if you had listened you'd be posting from a mansion while using a 10/10 bimbo as a footstool

Modern day Tulip bubble.

Shit, son. Reminds me of the leaf who put ~60k on Hillary on one of those gambling sites and then tried to cancel his bet when the results started coming in.

It's useful for buying drugs online that's it

It's only $100 now and they still wont listen.

the worst part is, when it hit 300 I bought more and gambled with them once again. I knew it would hit 1000 and could have waited a few months and made triple my investment. or waited a few years and made 6x my investment.
I am not a clever man. I am a degenerate

>meme

crypto is dropping right now after a week long bullrun. would be a good time to buy ETH.

coinmarketcap.com/

localbitcoins.com

>GUYS WHAT'S UP WITH THOSE BITCOINS
>2017

Just go back to your videogames and anime, don't set yourself up for more dissapointment than you already experience

>buying bitcoin at these prices
brainlets, when will they learn?

>cryptocoinshit

back to your containment board

The Dark Net shall set thee free.

this is a slide reply m8

crypto is bigger than /biz/

Sup Forums needs to become wealthy so we can take on soros

the nazi oligarchs

Bitcoin is nerd gambling.

Sup Forums hates crypto. if you mention it ever, 99% of the replies will be naysayers

you forgot the two best parts:
1. fixed, well-defined inflation
2. push payments, where no one can ever take money out of the account without the private key.

The second is probably my favorite. Its the first thing in history someone can own that the government has no way of freezing and taking from citizens.

not anymore

Butt coins are a pyramid scheme. As long as fresh stream of idiots keeps getting swindled the meme will continue.

It has intrínseca value as...a series of numbers...like i sell you 297716284973829290276153895 for 1500$ deal?
It is awfully retarded since there are hundreds of meme coins and the popularity of them goes up and down,I'm inclined to believe there are enough retards that the value will go up if the economy goes down.
The only benefit i see it having is you can exchange it and evade border shit or money exchange at banks when crossing borders,but I prefer to use 24k gold jewellery for that

>nocoiner cope

fellow eth holder? im making some good money with it

basicly almost all here agree that the goverment is corrupt as shit and hate the (((banks))) but dont see the potential in unregulatable cryptocurrencies.

oh the irony

why is this used as an argument? it doesnt matter if you think it has no value: there are millions of people out there who DO.

just make money from it then cash out to your precious fiat.

I'm a pet rocker (goldcuck if you please)enjoy your goy meme coins fiat 2.0 while the nosebergs hold and buy the gold.

You do know it is possible to invest in more than one thing, I hope.

>It has intrínseca value as...a series of numbers...like i sell you 297716284973829290276153895 for 1500$ deal?
do you know what paper money is?

it's paper

and people still think it has intrinsic value because it has pictures printed on it unlike other pieces of paper, this is a fucking stupid argument

i own more gold than you because of my crypto profits

mad yet?

Yepbut he told me to cash out to get fiat,and i don't do that, I had some meme coins and as soon as an influx of newbies went on a shopping spree i case dot and went for petrock,i like that Petrockstow doesn't follow the whims of the people so much because of people decide something is valuable the value goes up,then other meme coins that are cheaper become more of a worthy investment thus you get hundreds of mem coins and none are worth shit competing to see who go can pump and dump at the best time,as soon as the financial entities who do the same on a real market like are silver and gold you'll be cannon fodder.
Ooooy goy buy this,the value is going up!!steadily and safely...Aaaand It's gone when they take all that money and put it in another mem coins that suddenly become valueable Aaaand they are gone...it will be fun to watch the carnage.
Trust me I know paper was worth more when it was a tree than with numbers written on it

Why would I bee mad?are you jewish for some reason and expect m to be mad because someone is not retarded?this exactly what I have been doing,the fact meme coin holds not value and can and will easily get fucked up by financial trusts is the reason I go to gold.
The fact you failed t mention that you own gold after using crypto too obtain it tells me you are either lying nor are just as a jew who doest give good enough advise to your fellow Sup Forumsacks in any case..trust me im not mad nor do I care why should I?

Why is this, I wonder? Sup Forums of all people should love crypto (except for crypto-Jews)

Is it just Sup Forums's heightened wariness about shilling that makes us turn away from cryptocurrency threads?