3/4 white

Who 3/4 white here? I'm 3/4 white and 1/4 Maori.

Holy christ. Aboriginger.

racemixing was a bad idea

Race is nothing more than a skin colour

>1/4 Maori.
=100% nig

Maoris are more like Asians. Fat, emotional asians.

And people wonder why "the white race is dying". Pathetic, really.

Actually Maoris have more monoamine oxidase A which is an enzyme linked to violence than Africans do.

Are you fucking retarded. All that means is that they are not able to get high on DMT. Take your pseudoscience back to /b.

I'm sure there are many enzymes that cause violence and this is just one of them. The fact is that Maoris are less violent than niggers.
Based Maori Finn.

I'm 3/4 white and 1/4 Greek.

my race aren't 1/4 niggers.

You're letting them get to you. Don't let them, Jacques.

I trust a pack of sudos over a pack of Islanders.

Non-Maori Islanders are really a level or two worse than Maoris. You can check the stats.

Have you seen the medium IQ in Greece?
They've been raped so much by Ottomans they literally lost 8 points.

Most of them are not white.

3/4 mongolian 1/4 gypsy, positive sides, i can knock down any wall and steal your shit.

get the fuck out of my country nigger

Theres only one pure white man in that pic..

t. zhang jing

>implying you wouldnt

That's raw numbers not ratios. A nigger cannot differentiate between numbers and ratios.

Trying to help you here, man. You got a (((bullet in the head)))
Sure thing (((Sven)))
Gypsy? Finnish Kale?

I don't want to be the "100 times worse than niggers!!1!" guy, but they really are a lot worse than maoris and they lack the semblance of an 'excuse' that maoris think they have.

>Finnish Kale

Yes, grandpa was a gypsy. Didint live like a gypsy tho, didint have those fucking crazy ass gypsy rules and shit but still a goddamn smoke skinned gypsy.

I love how you can see that they're literally sub human when they're white.

I bet you live in ((((((((((Auckland)))))))))) dont you? or at least the (((North Island)))

you faggots are the reason why NZ is only 74% white, South Island is easily 85-90%

I'm 100% Portuguese. No idea how white that is.

i'm 3/4 white and 1/4 white

60% Irish, 30% English & 10% Spaniard here

half white and half black, mom's genes were strong and I don't look black at all
I just larp as a white guy and rarely get asked my nationality (most assume I am greek/italian/iranian)

your mum is a coal burner slut and I hope she gets raped to death by gang members for polluting the bloodline her ancestors worked so hard to preserve

my gf is a kiwi with blue eyes too, fucking kek.

fake and gay

>cyberpunk rpg street thugs concept art.jpg

In Jamaica they are called a dundus. dem rasclarts gut dem pale skins

kys

Probably fake. Still niggers like destroying thing and they are proud of it. Really shows how subhuman they are.

Maoris ar cool though. Pacific Vikings. And their culture and history is one of the reasons that I went to NZ.

These guys would blend in in America

Same. My siblings look very white I just look Mexican with a reddish beard. My kids probably be "privileged.

I'm 3/4 Scottish 1/4 Mi'Maq

My siblings have hazel eyes but I have brown eyes. I also have a red beard.

maori detected

lol, fuck off you useless subhuman, your culture is shit and every time they do maori things at a public event its always extremely cringey and fucking embarassing

>Who 3/4 white here? I'm 3/4 white and 1/4 Maori.
I'm 1/2 white & 1/4 white & 1/4 white.

Lol not maori, im basically 100% white

3/4 white 1/4 Kalak

Too many quarters, mate

Not diverse enough

3/4 white 1/4 greek

3/4 white 1/4 ANGLO

Why does every single one of them have strabismus? Are they related?

You stole my joke.

That's some ugly motherfuckers

A "pure race" is nothing without a superior culture.
Lets look as East Asian, North Korea is "pure asian" and shit because they adopted aspects of a shit culture. South Korea is "pure asian" and prosperous because they adopted aspects of a superior culture. Culture is more important than race.

Lol

3/4 white 1/4 Vietnamese