Rich democrat here

I'm here to explain to you why a small percentage of liberals go along with the idiocy.

I've been lurking Sup Forums since 2012. I got drawn in by the CLANKER stuff in Ukraine. I should mention, before we get started, that I agree with almost much of Sup Forums's stereotypical mantras:

1. I am a white supremacist.
2. I believe that evidence supports the belief in a high ranking circle of extremist Jews that attempt to monopolize important theaters of control.
3. I believe in God.
4. I think that sovereign states require strict authority in order to flourish.
5. I think that the rest of the world should kneel before American hegemony.
6. I support Bannon in an abstract way and 100% support Assad.

>BONUS: I seriously entertained the notion of a flat earth for six months last year, until a business associate took me on one of the zero-gravity free-fall flights.

So why am I a democrat? The "tl;dr" answer is pretty simple: ---poor people deserve to be manipulated---. But let's break that down. I often wonder how many people on Sup Forums are truly poor and/or how many people on Sup Forums have been exposed to truly poor people. If you haven't been, then let me explain. Poor people are completely worthless; they always have been and they always will be. Have you ever seen poor people "compete" with one another over "who had it the hardest"? This is the crux of their idiocy and it is why they deserve to be exploited. They love being slaves. They love being spat on and demeaned. They love being crushed by hopelessness and despair.

Why is this? The root of it is sexual. Given enough rape, 99% of humans, male and female, will begin to enjoy it. There is a deep arousal that most people find in powerlessness, and, as degree of that powerlessness increases, so does the depth and subtlety of their arousal.

Another aspect of it is genetic. Nobility exists. And, for better or for worse, an ignoble caste must serve it.

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/features/2017/04/argentina-a-mirror-of-your-future-buenos-aires-latin-america/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And this leads into the first example of why the current "left-wing" policies will benefit the worthwhile members of the white race:

I live in Los Angeles in the Hollywood hills. Every morning at around 7 A.M., dozens of old, Hispanic women arrive by bus at the foot of my steep hill and start walking up to begin work at the the mansions that litter the hills. Some of these women are in their late forties and some are in their seventies, but, nonetheless, they risk their frail bodies to trudge up a steep hill to work all day long, cleaning up after my neighbors and me.

Whenever I wake up early enough to see this, I smile. "This is freedom." I think to myself. These illegal immigrants are working themselves to death, AND I DON'T HAVE TO PAY THEM AS MUCH AS AMERICANS. They work for small fractions of what Americans work for. I paid one of my previous maids $3.50 an hour to clean my house, do my laundry, wash my dishes and make my bed [i repeat, make my bed] Monday through Friday. And every day before she left, she would thank me. She would say "Thank you Mr. P for everything. You are such a great man."

Illegal immigration benefits me. And all the other men and women who actually maintain this country's hegemony. Why should subhuman whites who are too lazy and/or retarded to make themselves powerful have a say on my profit margins? Why should uneducated hicks out in the country, who don't know how to hold a poker face and keep their mouths shut, be allowed to destroy everything I've worked for?

Now, let's discuss the geopolitics of liberalism.

The footsoldiers of the left believe that unsupervised immigration should be allowed because it helps poor Mexicans and Arabs. But really, the reason that immigration is encouraged so much is that, geopolitically, it is an act of parasitism on lesser nations.

Illegal immigration is the new colonialism [which liberals ruined for moralfag reasons]. And it is far more efficient than colonialism ever was. Now, instead of sending resources and manpower to godforsaken genetic cesspools, we make the lifeblood, the people, of those cesspools come here and slave for us. And, again, they THANK us for it.

And Donald Trump, once he is briefed on this reality, will never stop immigration. There's too much money to be made off of it. It's the most sophisticated and well disguised act of predation in the history of man. We can suck the most potent and entrepreneurial of the subhumans out of their countries and use them to further our position.

It is a perfectly zero-sum game, and we are inherently the more competitive player.

You're a fucking idiot literally didn't ask and no one gives a shit end your fucking life and stop playing with fire, fagboy. Unless of course you're LARPing, in which case you should kill yourself to death instead.

Jesus how lonely are you?

Copy pasta. This was a good post though.

>AND I DON'T HAVE TO PAY THEM AS MUCH AS AMERICANS
When I was growing up, we had white housekeepers. Now there aren't any because they've been pushed out of the market by illegals who will work for $50 a day. This is why liberals aren't patriotic. Because you want the profits of selling out your countrymen, without feeling bad about it. Please fuck off.

>exploited. They love being slaves. They love being spat on and demeaned. They love being crushed by hopelessness and despair.

>Why is this? The root of it is sexual. Given enough rape, 99% of humans, male and female, will begin to enjoy it. There is a deep arousal that most people find in powerlessness, and, as degree of that powerlessness increases, so does the depth and subtlety of their arousal.

>Another aspect of it is genetic. Nobility exists. And, for better or for worse, an ignoble caste must serve it.

This is true.

However, as a poor, the fact you really thought earth was flat makes me pity you far more than I should.
Come on. FLAT EARTH. COME ON. HOLY SHIT.

I've never read something this stupid over the last month. Congratz.
oh it makes sense now.
Slide thread, hide and sage.

>we make the lifeblood, the people, of those cesspools come here and slave for us.

and this is why our countries are fucked up. Before, colonies were the containment area, we could go, rape and plunder and then come back home to a nice, beautiful country. Have you visited any european capital lately? They are almost unliveable. We haven't really done ourselves a huge favor on that front.

didnt read but i saw flat earth, I agree, the Earth is flat.

this is a copypasta from the other day. SAGE IT

Kill yourself + sage

really retarded shit sage

>notices degeneracy
>decides we need more
You're worse than a Jew; you're a spiritual Jew. Traitors die first.

>I believe in God.

Moron detected. Also, which god?

>Believing in God
>Being this evil

You will have a very unfortunate day today

Interesting... to be honest, the more redpilled I became, the more I understood that dems/left types don't give a shit about "muh morals." And in a sad way, they are right. The world is shit, a hugely overpopulated shithole, and the only way to save our race is to get a grip on poor/stupid people. The whip doesn't anymore, so they give them a carrot on a stick to do their bidding.

If any non nu/pol/ new fag can't grasp this concept today, then you have fallen into a trance of delusion. Politics as a whole are a game for the elites, and both right and left wing seek to control idiots in a certain way.

There is no fight against the elites. All we can do it rattle the cage, nobody cares, they are hundreds of years ahead in terms of control and manipulation, if you seriously think anyone can take on the deep state and other spooks, you're suffering from their very own sedation they give out through media to you. You need to start thinking for yourself, and realise that life as you know it might soon end, and there's jack shit you can do about it.

As I like to say, to lie is to tell 10% of the truth, but to manipulate is to tell 90% of it.

Agreed, user

>Because you want the profits of selling out your countrymen, without feeling bad about it.
Gotdamn truth

I believe that your mom do good blowjob

You're exactly the type of scum we know you to be. Nothing new here.

I believe that you're an immense faggot
Picrelated is you and your dad and your brothers

>1. I am a white supremacist.
>2. I believe that evidence supports the belief in a high ranking circle of extremist Jews that attempt to monopolize important theaters of control.
>3. I believe in God.
>4. I think that sovereign states require strict authority in order to flourish.
>5. I think that the rest of the world should kneel before American hegemony.
>6. I support Bannon in an abstract way and 100% support Assad.

Oh boy. Your warped world view. Egocentric much.
>larping as a democrat
>sound like a typical right wing retard

Some trumpcuks will fall for it though. They'll hate everything you profess to love.
>so props for that

6/10
>not subtle enough manipulation
>but trumpcucks are easily manipulated
>so good enough

>when your post from the other day becomes copypasta

we will tell the poor that you are a jew; this will set them against you. you will swing from a nut, faggot, while the unwashed masses live in your abode and rape your waifu and kids.

>I support Bannon in an abstract way

If she don't do it good, so how you became rich?

>babbys first power fantasy

Typical US college freshman's first identity crisis

>Nobility exists
And you will kneel before it if you know what's good for you !

this, it's so stupid. if you don't get around 10 million in year you are not rich. White liberals with 100k in year are pathetic.

There are 2 orders of magnitude between those numbers. Gross income of 1M per year is pretty wealthy by global standards. There are people who make vastly more than that but the tangible differences level off asymptotically

>Poor people are completely worthless; they always have been and they always will be.

>All Americans used to be poor back in the 18th century.
>That's basically why they came to America, because they wanted to get rich

Thanks OP, now i get it.
American people are completely worthless; they always have been and they always will be.

Bless OP for showing me the light.

Now an hero yourself

So what is your advice to poor people?

Kill themselves

Decent advice for poors who can't either get a leg up on their fellow poors or who can't stomach being subservient to their superiors

The eternal poors

>Illegal immigration is the new colonialism [which liberals ruined for moralfag reasons]. And it is far more efficient than colonialism ever was. Now, instead of sending resources and manpower to godforsaken genetic cesspools, we make the lifeblood, the people, of those cesspools come here and slave for us. And, again, they THANK us for it.

only a leftist could be this fucking stupid, they are imported to vote against us and everything you claim to value.

>being subservient to their superiors
It's not you, dude. It's Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, Franco, even Putin. If you will have a lot of losers and poor people in your country then Strong leader leads them and they will come for you.

So at the end marxist telling us the true?

truth*

kys

If youre so rich why couldnt you afford to pay the maid an honest 10hr?

The whole thing seems like an exercise in dickery and stagnation

DAY OF THE ROPE SOON.

Stale.

>5. I think that the rest of the world should kneel before American hegemony.
>6. I support Bannon in an abstract way and 100% support Assad.

I knew this already. The democracy's have always been the party of slavery. Only now it's slavery in a form where the slaves don't even realize their subjugation.

Marxist no, hell no. Marxists are the poors who want to get a leg us by imputting a false ideal of "equality". Communism or marxism will never exist because even if it did get implemented it would be taken over by an elite instantly. Then those poors who helped insitute marxism communism would be killed first. The uppity poors

*democrats

Fuck phone posting

>he meant cockholster

You do not understand why illegal aliens are brought into this country. First, they are illegal aliens, immigrants cannot be illegal because it's a legal status.
So what happens to the poor is they go through cycles of debt, max out cards, then cannot take on substantial more debt via big house and car payments because they become debt slaves for the rest of their lives, unless if they are smart enough to break free from the system. The banks need more money, right, but have no one to lend it to. Solution? Bring in fresh bodies, offer them credit cards and big loans until they are maxed out. Rinse and repeat, it's a never ending cycle and banks can simply sell the debt, invest the case into ETFs, and use the profits to loan more and more money.
It has nothing at all to do with cheap labor.

It's a bait copy pasta

You fund the ability of other nations to produce the thing you claim to be parasitizin at the expense of your own

You remove the incentive for people of your own race to better themselves, selling out the birthright of opportunity of your nations children to import shitskins.

Instead of working as a valuable team member with your countrymen, you are a parasite, and the people you bring in will be the ones to drag you and your family out of bed and shoot you before taking all you own for their new commie regime.

They are useful idiots to the bankers, both leftists and immigrants, still deport both.

Leftists need to be shot. Or given Helicopter Rides

>You again
You're an idiot, everything rests on demographics.

This is called Stockholm syndrome. What's the point of your post?

Something you might want to read OP.
amren.com/features/2017/04/argentina-a-mirror-of-your-future-buenos-aires-latin-america/

copy pasta shill

>4. I think that sovereign states require strict authority in order to flourish.

Authoritarianism has been abused by elite people and dictators in the past centuries and the results were horrific. Communism and fascism are both authoritarian.

You should support strict immigration policies. You cannot convince the main public if you say you're a "white supremacist".

>mfw Italy inspired all fascist movements of Europe, was the first country to use concentration camps and gas chambers (against Libyans) for decades, yet we're still out of the list because "muh silly spaghetti men" meme distracts everybody
I sometimes wonder how do we manage to jew out of any past guilt so well?

Democracies have killed far more than any authoritarian state that existed. Your propaganda won't work here, shill.

Poor people are naturally manipulated but Democrats parasitically manipulate them when they could easily construct a symbiotic relationship in which their life isn't suffering. Smaller, less intelligent, creatures do it all the time in the wild. They clean larger animals and that process yields food.

That being said, Democratic ideals denigrate any chance of that process occurring.

Fascism and Communism are an occult democracy you fucking retard. Research the order of the black sun and all the gematria behind Europe in the 1930s. Not saying Hitler was wrong about a lot of things, especially kikes, but the regime was planned for failure for a long ass time.

How can you be a White supremacist yet admit Jews are a high-ranking people while claiming what rank you make it up to in society is indicative of your genetic status?

BAIT

tldr: democrats are sociopaths

>Nazis were a Jewish plot

Obviously not true, though after the war Nazis that made it out of Germany were paranoid that they had been played by the Zionists (especially Eichmann), as, let's face it, despite losing millions the real winners of WW2 were the Jews. I sure as hell don't like them, but noone can deny that they are fucking insanely smart.

Also, inb4 Churchill was a Jew/hypnotised Goy - Churchill was somewhat of an anti-Semite in private, he once wrote to a previous British PM (I think David Lloyd George) not to allow too many Jews in his inner cabinet (if memory serves, DLG wanted 3 Jews in an inner cabinet of 7), so yeah. Lots of the leading Nazis had the same view too, they made up for it by claiming the Aryan was "spiritually superior", whatever that means - perhaps it refers to the elegance of White people in terms of looks and culture, which I suppose is undeniable when you look at the lack of depth in culture of other advanced cultures (think Japanese music vs Beethoven)

I for one wouldn't mind allowing Jews to mix, imagine Aryan elegance with a vastly superior (Ashkenazic) Jewish mind - instant ubermensch.

It's not the same as Stockholm syndrome, for poor people suffering isn't attributed to a personal figure - it's just suffering due to lack of wealth, the mental influence being because of rich people but on an emotional level there is no connection.