Have you ever seen an attractive female that was unsuccessful in life? And by that i mean poverty, no bf, hated...

Have you ever seen an attractive female that was unsuccessful in life? And by that i mean poverty, no bf, hated, no job etc.

If so .. name examples.

Have you ever seen an attractive female in politics that wasn't successful?

Should we vote for attractive females to lead our countries? Maybe that'll fix it. They seem to be super good at no matter what they do.

Only once, I was distributing food to the homeless and this early 30s something woman could have unironically been a model. Smoking hot, really threw me off

drugs don't count and women have ultra low homelessness rates cause some cuck takes them in and provides for them every single time

I used to know a crackhead who was actually pretty fucking spicy when she was young

Remember my dude, they all eventually hit the wall

That cuck usually being the State.

uhm no lol

welfare rules apply to men just like they do for women and thus "the state" isn't the answer here

There are countless documentaries on homeless people and whenever theres a women they talk about how she can stay with guys overnight or has a BF etc (even the worst of the worst).

Trust me there is always some KEK willing to offer a homeless women a place to live .. i mean cmon.

> Why women are taken in
Woman are 20% of the homeless
Women are sex objects
If women are homeless they can still be useful to society

> Why men are left to die
Men are 80% of the homeless.
Men are success objects
If men are homeless they are worthless to society

Yes.

all of these without any exceptions had success in life

>kill yourself because you are such a failure
>success

Clearly you are retarded

Sad. I think a lot of those women look pretty cute.

Shit like Fagbook is making too many people measure dicks, makes a lot of people unhappy, it's such a cancer.

Shit like Tinder makes every 6 female think she's a 9, then they end up an old hag while they keep trying to make dudes way out of their league "settle down." Sorry sweetie, he just wanted some pussy and you're easy because he's out of your league for anything other than a warm cock pocket.

I know one and she's a fucking useless cunt. Can't even successfully get pregnant ffs.

And don't even talk about her cooking. Stupid bitch.

I knew a hot as fuck, almost 6ft tall milky white brunette dominatrix, who clearly didn't have money (crappy car), didn't have a great job (sex worker), she had a bf and "slaves" and shit but they were not emotionally fulfilling to her, she had wrecked one guys marriage and I could tell she felt bad about stuff she had done/seen by how she talked to me, I always just treated her like a person though and I kinda think she liked me but I had to give her up cause she invited me to her birthday party, saying "i'd love it if you came", then I showed up (party was weird af) and gave her the present I got her, she said it was one of the best birthday presents anyone ever got her, that her mom would barely get her a t-shirt and no one was ever that thoughtful. Then she disappeared from the party within 3 minutes after that, didn't reply to a text I sent right after she left asking where she went, so I walked down the street to a church, sat on concrete wall and prayed on it. I said it wasn't worth my effort to keep dealing with it and let her go. Never saw her again.

>failure

they were just unhappy about not getting married lol ... mental illness etc. Suicide is a complex issue.

Of course I have. Drugs do that to people. I've know a few who fucked themselves upside down.

Gotta snag that homeless pussy. It goes quick.

>dominatrix
Yeah that's your first sign.

>Shit like Fagbook is making too many people measure dicks, makes a lot of people unhappy, it's such a cancer.

This, it's so obvious it's used as a tool for people to gloat to others and pretend they have a lifestyle they don't have.

>Have you ever seen an attractive female that was unsuccessful in life?
>drugs don't count
Then no. If you're an attractive woman you have the easiest life of anyone. You literally just have to not do hard drugs. Lots of attractive women still somehow fuck this up.

have you ever seen a german post on the internet in broken english who was successful in life? and by that i mean big mansion, rolls royce, three wives, loved, easy job etc...

if so, name examples.

have you ever seen an unattractive german in Sup Forums that didn't shitpost?

should we vote for intelligent, attractive germans to post on Sup Forums? maybe that'll fix it. they seem to be super good at no matter what they do.

Go to Sweden. There's so many people who would be considered total babes on mainland Europe there, that they're not special. There are 9/10's bagging your groceries and frying your meatballs (or whatever the fuck they eat there)

Oh without a doubt I'm a degenerate, she must've stopped doing it completely after that though, I wonder sometimes whether she turned her life around or just got in a car accident or something.

Have you ever seen an attractive male that wasn't successful in some manner

male attractiveness is not as "objective" as it is with females

males can be attractive to females due to a variety of reasons such as money, power whatever.

This 2bh.
Attractive men dont have it quite as easy as attractive women, but they dont drop off a cliff when they hit their mid 30s so the easiness lasts longer

Rofl, like anything other than looks matter for a female.

I've never met a female where I thought, WOW SHE HAS A PHD. THAT REALLY MAKES HER VALUABLE.

Not once, in 30 years.

Really ugly women learn from a very young age that they need to provide something of value other than their vagina to society to sustain themselves.

Have you seen an attractive female be self sufficient .....ever?

have you ever watched a movie or listened to music?
have you ever looked into HR Departments or big companies?! They are full with attractive females in suits

These women get it all handed to them for free. Sustain themselves throughout their studies by modeling or being hot aka men throwing money at them. Get a degree. Get a job and outcompete beta males with their applications.

Remember: In germany its literally mandatory to add a picture to your resume (although its not requried by Law but we had no "equality"" law for a long time so its an unwritten rule)

Nope

Why would they be self sufficient, if they can find a provider that does everything for them lol

It's not easy to look good all the time. It takes effort and work etc. you can't let yourself go even once. Just like a CEO doesn't just sit on his ass and count his money before he goes to sleep.

But it's a lot easier overall and you get away with much more when you look better.

No, they don't get it for free, they just developed something objectively completely useless (looks) in favour of an actual useful skill.

So they literally get paid for doing what other people do in their free time - trying to look as good as possible.

Only unironically insane qts are socially ostracised. Pretty much everything else is permitted.

>No, they don't get it for free
>hey just developed something

you mean they got blessed with great genetics?! wow!!

>its not easy to look good all the time

yeah it is ... attractive facial genetics and not eating like a beast and they don't have to do anything. Men will find every excuse in the book to declare a somewhat attractive female attractive.

They can wear shitty clothes and men will tell them that they like their "individual" style. They can wear trashy hats ironically.

Men have a fetish for everything.

>Why would they be self sufficient, if they can find a provider that does everything for them lol
Exactly but when those looks fade or are taken from them in say an accident what do they do?they have no skills and they lost all value they may have had

So there really is no advantage to being attractive with that being you're only value when it can be taken so easily or even replaced with better, if anything that makes you vulnerable

They tend to be hookers and strippers.

There are plenty of them, but they are usually crazy.

I have.
All the attractive females at my local University, by the time they are done none of them will find any work because of the level of hidden unemployment by the EU, and the lapse hype-immigration they allow.
Besides the fact that underpaid slaves are cheaper to employ. Hence the immigration by the eurocrats.

>none of them will find any work

you are in for a rude awakening buddy .. watch how all these dumb cunts get the job you want and the world around you will crumble

Yes, but she didn't stayed attractive.
She got into drugs and that fucked up her teeth, gave her collapsed veins and other stuff.
Women can fail, if they get into something that takes away their beauty.

>drugs

lol