Great Idea!

If Le Pen wins I will make money on a bet and lose some on Stock market crash.

If Macron wins I will make money on bull market and lose some on my Le Pen bet.

Am I missing something?
Seems like a Win-Win situation.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/860580642014285829
orange-ir.pl/sites/default/files/Historia kapitalu zakladowego_en.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's also a lose-lose you cunt.

It's dependent on how much u bet on each and their ratios.

Also, you lose because of brokerage fees you pay for your investment even if it comes out at inflation rate growth.

If you have alot of money and did a dollar cost averaging invesmtent over a year, thats a fuckload of brokerage fees.

So, you're a shit cunt.

that bitch will lose, because she is dumb and ugly and a looser just like hillary

Or she will lose because she is a woman. French will once again show how sexist they are.

My wife is a big fan of bull markets.

It was no problem for USA election.

I thought all the Jews left Poorland?

So it's ok to be sexist just because USA is sexist? You're a moral guy. I can see it in your eyes.

I'm just smart. Euro will crash. We don't have Euro in Poland.

If Lepen wins, go long French market, if Macron wins go long french market, if the euro explodes go long french market, if it continues go long french market.

Explanation :

If Macron wins : financials will go crazy, energy will do alright, state owned companys (engie, orange, alstom) will "crash"
If Lepen wins : everything except financials will go crazy (fleury michon, air france, LVMH)

If euro stays : ECB will continue injecting 8B per month into the market

If euro goes down : Germany market will crash, they are sellers, exporters, the money will make their company sell SHIT. French on the other hand are some intelligent fuckers, they don't build shit anymore in france, with the new "FRANC" loosing between 7 & 14%, company benefits will explode.

>orange
You can buy Orange on polish stock market. Everyone hates them. Is it time to buy their shares? They seem to lose customers like crazy.

Can I short sell on French market?

No - do what I call "emotional hedging".

Emotional hedging is betting against a desired outcome with a sufficient amount of money so that you are indifferent in regards to the outcome. I did this with both Brexit and Trump win, and lost a load of money but it was worth it.

Say, for example, you want Brexit to happen - and you would pay £10k to see it happen. You can either find a betting shop and bet £10k that remain wins, or you can short GBP futures contracts.

If Leave wins, you lose £10k but have the desired outcome.
If Remain, you win a nice amount of money to make up for the heartbreaking loss of the desired outcome.

Another betting fag here. Since the macron leaks the odds chance from 8.0 to 6.5 for Le Pen. Still awful but at least a small improvement.

Not a bad concept desu

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/860580642014285829

Jumped from 11/2 Thursday to 13/2 yesterday (which I put money on) to 6/1 today

Are they rattached to Orange (EPA: ORA) or is it just an independent subsidiary?
very good company, major african mobile player, very nice numbers and structure.

yes you can, one exemple (x2 short on main french index CAC40) is called a BX4
(FR0010411884)

i put 50zł on her

I've got $400 at 6.
Should I put $100 at 7?

They are Orange Poland which was bought by Orange from the State. Their services are shit. Some say, worst on the market and they charge more for wirse service.

Indeed, orange-ir.pl/sites/default/files/Historia kapitalu zakladowego_en.pdf

they are detached from EPA:ORA. I would not invest a singly penny into it, it's the same scheme as Mcdonalds or disneyland, profits will go to the parent company while debt will stay local, classic. If you are interested by orange (FR) look into it, my personal goal on that stock (that i will keep long term) is 35E.

Yes. It doesn't matter who wins Bitcoin is going up