Tomorrow is the day Sup Forums realizes meme magic isn't real

Tomorrow is the day Sup Forums realizes meme magic isn't real.

You got lucky with Brexit and Trump.

You lost in the Netherlands, and now you will lose in France.

The days of White conservatism are over.

The age of diversity has begun.

I have placed £5,000 on Macron winning, and I know beyond a doubt that he will.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/860580642014285829
youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk
businessinsider.com.au/us-presidential-election-betting-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-2016-11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope you die,clock boy ahmed

If he loses will you kill yourself and stream it?

Mate you have not put 5000 in anyone, maybe a fiver, dont be daft

Who cares? We're fucked either way, it's a losing battle, I'd gladly off myself than listen to another butthurt lefty, let them have the world they're fighting so hard for, let them have Islam, let them have their children get raped.

I honestly don't care, they've not only ruined politics but they've ruined life in first world countries. There is no going back now.

>The age of diversity has begun.

"diversity" meaning "making every country's demographics a similar shade of brown" of course

We always expected to lose in the Netherlands because proportional representation.
And uncucking 50% of France is a big ask.
Britain and US were already pretty red pilled.

>You lost in the Netherlands
>right-wing gains across the board, Wilders *GAINED* seats despite having a horrible non-campaign, FvD new in parliament and already doing God's work, PvdA absolutely *GUTTED*

Yeah sure thing m8

Victory is getting closer.

The European Union project is under fire, deep fire. In 2002 Lepen (father) went to the second round of the election (lost like 80-20) everybody in france was in shock, it was a huge deal to attack europe back then, now? She is in the second round (probably will lose 40-60) and nobody is shocked, the idea that europe will fail is now mainstream.

History is long term.

Also it's harder to influence the France, because they speak French.

If Macron wins it'll make the end of white conservatism and end of doing anything by democratic means.

..and the beginning of a new era of white terrorism, secessionism and militancy. Those banlieues will take the bait easily after a few attacks on them and it becomes a tit-for-tat cycle. Macron is the biggest establishment fence-sitter there is. Just like Hollande he won't know what to do out of fear of upsetting the balance of things once extremists on both sides start killing each other.

Enjoy your civil war.

Le Pen will win in landslide victory if lacking dubbs

you do realize that right wing parties only get stronger year by year do you? this time you will get away again by a small margin, but wait another 4 years and see who wins then. the problems that cause the right wing to grow stronger and stronger will not be solved in the next years and even decades.

FAITH CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS

PRAISE KEK

My great grandfather didn't watch all his brothers die in the mud at verdun for nothing. You think we'll just let you filthy globalist scum destroy a once great nation? She's going to win because an entire generation of boys died for their nation and their loss will not be forgot

But meme magic saved me...

>Lost in The Netherlands
>Dutch Labour Party got BTFO
>New right wing party in Parlaiment
>Wilders gained seats
>A right winged party will lead the coalition
Do you even know what you're talking about?

meme magic can't beat millions of people who automatically vote against the FN just because it's called FN and because Le Pen is the daughter of her father
She could be publicly seen taking muslim cock and make a public declaration about seizing the means of productions and people would still vote against her because "evil nazi!!"

I still have the LORD JESUS.

What if you lost £5000?
That'd make you salty wouldnt it?

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/860580642014285829

say goodbye to your 5k

Even if the twat has, most he will win is like £5100

There's no meme magic with le pen

>he didn't die for nothing
>German Reich still exists
hmmm

Probably the real reason Sup Forums has little effect is because everyone here uses English and most French people refuse to use it.

Better chances of changing Canada/Australia than Europe.

There is still hope my friend. It requires men like yourself and I to prepare. Be the best you can for that day where it all kicks off. Godspeed user.

This.
The left are stroking their own egos, unwilling to step outside their bubbles of "Diversity" and "Multiculturalism" to address the real issues and talk to real people.
Mark my words, in a few years the left will become the new Dictators, dwarfing Hitler. Unlike Hitler, Macron and Merkel wont do anything to help their country.

>1 post by this ID

Yeah, if you want to influence anything here you'll have to learn French and go shitpost on kiddie forums.

Dipshit, the "meme magic" was never supposed to get her elected

its better for us if she loses and France falls even more to the savage horde.

"meme magic" is making an example of these yurocuck states

2 out of 3 isnt so bad

If she loses this election, she will win the next, I promise you. She went from a nobody to about 40% of the country's support, and the problems that gave rise to her are only going to get worse, not better.

It is only a matter of time.

>implying

LOL,

Do you not realise that you are dealing with people that are used to up hill battles and set backs?

10 years ago you could be in "deep trouble" if criticised multiculturalism and immigration.
You would be in deeper trouble if you spoke openly of racial/sexual and biological realities.

This did not stop us.

Now it is completely socially acceptable to talk about these things, with many within the establishment acknowledging that immigration is a problem and that multiculturalism has failed, and biological realities being accepted science.

Consider this:

With little to no leadership and virtually no governments, institutions nor financiers on our side, we have still managed to successfully destroy the forces of "social change" and sink several very deep daggers into the heart of globalism.

This has been achieved overwhelmingly with peaceful means alone.

You should not provoke the sword from the scabbard.

2 out of 4. Praise Kek.

>She went from a nobody
She was never a "nobody".

>losing one election
>global ideological cultural movement based on the natural inperative of genetic self preservation is over

Whew lads.

Congrats on your (((money))) filthy albionner

So you'll gain like 50 quid?

>A nobody
Burgers in charge of French politics

>40% of the country's support
But that's wrong.

>implying mohammed owns 5,000 of anything that aren't scabies

if this was a battle of chess losing france would be like losing a rook or something, but winning in the USA is equivalent to a checkmate

this post will not get repeating numbers that correspond with kek.

le pen will not win.

Fuck off back to pakistan abdul

he probably thinks that you vote for just one person in a parliamentary government

>1 post by this ID.

What's wrong with this?

If she wins globalist btfo.
If she loses France will live up to the cheeses eating surrender monkey meme.

what did kek mean by this

Only a moooslum would wish a curse like Islam upon France. Tomorrow the people of France are facing THE MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION IN THE HISTORY OF FRANCE!

This election will determine if Islam will dominate France or if the French people, as their American brother Counterparts did, stand as FREE FRENCH MEN!!!!

VIVA LA France!

Viva LePen!!!

I bet £20 on Le Pen

so there

brexit and trump were good yes but in comparison to people like le pen and geert they look like liberals, and the made huge ground, at least trump had to hide behind saying RADICLE islam rather than flat out saying stop islam

ty you fuking kraut i can't believe i found a german who is optimistic about the future of politics

youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk

>I have placed £5,000 on Macron winning, and I know beyond a doubt that he will.

Are you really sure?

we cant make great again what was never great to begin with. see; netherlands

>Germans will choose between Merkel and Schultz

Keep dreaming

This user gets its. France has been kind of a satanist jewish place into beheading christians all along anyway.

If someone has to fail let it be them. Not like we don't know that if germany uncucks again it can conquer them and depose the faggot regime in fifteen seconds anyway

Lepen will never win

>Wilders *GAINED* seats despite having a horrible non-campaign
Yeah Wilders was pretty stupid in that regard. They need a new front figure in the Netherlands

Somebody post the newspaper article about the mongoloid who bet £500'000 on Killary.

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

SAY IT WITH ME-

LE PEN IS FINISHED!

we will win
europe will be saved
praise kek

I've bet £50 on Le Pen, which means when she wins I'll get £500, the same winnings you're going to lose £5000 trying to win.

>I have placed £5,000 on Macron winning

At least it's just Monopoly money.

>The days of White conservatism are over.
No, no. They are not. At least not in eastern part of Europe. White conservatism and supremacy is on the rise here, I am even surprised how much support it gains in recent months. If Le Pen lost, it's a local defeat, but nothing more.

has pol even tried on france?

You do realize that in order to keep your precious diversity, you need to ban interracial relationships?

I supported trump since the first GOP debate.

Guess what? I don't give a shit about France.

France is cucked. It is to far gone to be salvaged. Even if Le Pen had actual super powers, she could not salvage her failed state.

Literally the only thing that could save France at this point, would be total, 100% ethnic cleansing of all african or middle eastern residents, going back at least three generations.

Of course that won't happen, so we can safely say that France is doomed. Their population explosion of subhuman garbage will overwhelm their ability to govern very soon.

France is done. Well done.

Enjoy your bankruptcy

Get fucked nigger

I unironically have half of my life savings on macron winning. Best bet I've made in my life desu

Screen capped so I can make a thread laughing at you losing your life's savings that was supposed to go to your wife's son

Even if le pen loses, the days of White conservatism are just beginning. its all over for shitskins

You just want to be the creator of a screencap when you are proven wrong, eh, perfidious albion?

I didn't even put my intention behind this one.

You're probably right. They deserve to be slaughtered by the thousands. Then they might uncuck themselves

lil bit

If macron win, we'll make life a hell for him

Who cares? France is a shithole anyway. It deserves to die.

It might be a shithole but I don't fear snakes biting on my cock once in every other night.

>Who cares? France is a shithole anyway. It deserves to die.
We in Europe do, since it will have far-reaching consequences.

>She went from a nobody

Is this like the first time you ever watch international news?

PRAISE

this guys gets it

what kind of fucking neanderthal chucks $5000 on something barely paying $1.20, other than the thousands of shillary retards who lost all their money for good reason.

businessinsider.com.au/us-presidential-election-betting-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-2016-11

i won just under 6k on trump. im not gunna rant on about huffpo 98.1% chances for clinton etc because none of that shit matters. if it was so easy and certain to predict without being jewish everyone would be cashing in. i dont care about the cash, i just want macron to eat shit and le pen to be president.

you fucking nigger what are you doing with our language

He did. When his mudslime ban was annulled by liberal judge. The MSM really boasted of this "failure" was just more Fake News. Sure, it was blocked, but the WHOLE World heard the message. Islam is no longer welcome in the USA.

We are going after bad Mexicans first, then moderates, and then just any here illegally. Saves us billions per month..

The thing I want the French to know is you must elect based on one issue, ISLAM. You know how evil they are. Do you remember when you could take your family outside at night. When your children didn't come home depressed because they have been ganged by Islam all day? My, God, brothers!

Pull trigger for LePen tomorrow! Islam is the issue most important, then you can work on other domestic matter.

You have this last chance! There will be no others. Don't buy into the 2020 bullshit. That's Islam trying to pat your head so you'll go back to sleep.

Tomorrow determines all corning the Culture of France!

Vote for LePen secretly if you must.

Report mooslums blocking the polling place or causing concerns.

One last Chance!

You forgot austria faggot.
Also Macron will win because the propaganda fags here were so lazy they made the threads only 5 days before the election.

>1 post by this I.D

Pat attention in English class Mohammed.