Slavery was unfair to black people, it's time we sent them back to their homelands. It's time...

Slavery was unfair to black people, it's time we sent them back to their homelands. It's time, slavery is over; they can be re-united with their beloved people, who shall gracefully embrace them with open arms. It's a decision that needs to be made, not of one by choice. It is systematically unfair for blacks to be living in their slavemasters land, they must be allowed safe passage to go home. Any other liberals here feel this way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKbSLu9ABaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Slavery was probably the biggest mistake of all time.

slavery literally still happens in africa.

It's part of their culture

Exactly, time for them to go home.

Will they get money to go?
How much?
How black people in Britain can trace their ancestry back to slave days?

They would rather die than live in a non-white or non-east asian country.

If the US were to send all african americans back to their original african owners. How long would they last until they beg to be saved?

We've given them enough money. Every single one needs to go.

The US should tell it's nig population that they are going to colonize Africa and give all the land to them for their loyaly
>Greedy blacks will line up to fight their own people;
>American nigs armed with modern weaponry take over parts of Africa, destabilize all of Africa
>Nig countrys fight back, America stops funding to american nigs
>All nigs die
>America now owns half of Africa
>profit

There. I solved your nig nog problem.

depends
its the white guilt. many states in Africa still have slavery and are doing fine or better with them. they just dont give a fuck about some mean words

youtube.com/watch?v=XKbSLu9ABaQ

primitives need to be ruled with an iron fist

That's because their slaves are the same colour as them. The black slaves in Europe and USA were not the same colour and stayed here.

*blocks your path*

10/10 customer service but I'll never tell your supervisor

I agree. The United States is such s a racist white supremacist country. The only way to liberate these poor POC is to separate them from their white oppressors.

Then white people will learn how poor their society is without all the diversity which makes America great.

Can you send me back to Africa? I'd like to be a warlord and have a harem of women like I'm supposed to, and avoid legal repercussions.

Next Anglo-Zulu war when?

A few seconds. It would be the fyre festival on steroids.

theres no point on sending them back if we have open borders, they would just come back.