Are some non-white races ok to mix with?

About to start dating a Korean girl. Shes beautiful, smart (studying mechanical engineering), kinda racist (to non-whites), wants a big family, and has conservative values and beliefs... So what's the problem?
(picture semi-related)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.phys.org/_news162659550.html
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
youtu.be/20JB6wIr78M?t=27
youtube.com/watch?v=rVDeBL6FuP0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

kys

Doing exactly the same 2bh lad, right down to the major she studied.
Its literally fine

WF/AM children come out weird

AF/WM is the only 'acceptable' mixing

>1 post by this ID

>Are some non-white races ok to mix with?
Only if you're female desu

>kinda racist

>wants to date a gook that will give you gook children

kys

those are all no-name ugly gooks, the only notable one being elliot rodger and keanu reeves whos' like 15% gook

>caring what others say is good or bad
Form your own goddamn belief system instead of asking random people on a tannu-tuvan throat singing forum

Sup Forums is the last place on earth that I'd go to for advice.

When your mixed kids rebel against his conservative and "racist" parents. He might jump on the minority victim train and start hating the "oppressive" white man. Thats when the problem starts.

there is a whole subleddit for that

r/hapas

Yes, Samoans, Polynesians, and North American Indians.

The ant people have no souls

>Sup Forums doesn't get spammed by yellow fever threads
said part is I'm probably missing one

Except your own "evidence" of the instances of successful AMWF hapas establishes that it isnt a race problem, but a beta father problem, a problem which will always exist regardless of ethnicity.

itt: jews push race mixing.

there are mentally ill hapas from leddit that spam all these threads about either pro gook ar anti gook mixing

they encourage faggots like OP to post

No problem.
Just be her man and don't let her hen peck you and control you.
Asian girls like white guys because we are different to asian guys, dont become an asian guy. It's in womens nature to drag you down.

It's also the mothers being self hating whores

Somebody took the time to make this image.

ALL RACES ARE OK TO MIX WITH. Because you're an individual and you're allowed to make that choice. But, in making that choice. as a brother, I urge you to STRONGLY CONSIDER what you're taking away from your future children by creating them not white.

It's cherry picking season

No problem with it tbqh lad

my gf is a reserved Chinese politics student, really into history, poetry, cooking etc. First thing she offered to do for me was cook traditional Chinese dishes.

Post good hapas

Basically, more what I'm asking you guys is: If we can find a girl to help you fight the culture war, and their race/culture is not (((influenced))) and nearly on-par with ours, shouldn't we take all the help we can... Like Hitler letting the Japs join the Axis?

OH LOOK A 2ND COMMENT
RARE

Elliot Rodger

>not getting asian squatting-genetics for your son

This thread is revolting

day of the rope is comming for you niggers

No, 75% white non negroid is white raced, so no race mixing.

One study found that White-Asian mixes had a 2x higher rate of being “diagnosed with a psychological disorder, such as anxiety, depression or substance abuse.”
www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

Mixedrace children suffer from more health problems
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

Racemixing leads to outbreeding depression & pairings of non-complementary traits.

A massively well-funded study of over 100,000 schoolchildren found that “Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.

Are cells racist? A match between two people who share more genetically in common significantly reduces the risk of the donor and recipient cells attacking each other. (READ: cells from people of two different races will attack and fight each other as though they are a virus)
The more people of different backgrounds who produce offspring = the more types that are harder to match. Multiracial patients have uncommon profiles and since there can be many possible racial and ethnic combinations in multiracial societies, finding a match can still be extremely difficult.

The average rate of success for mixed race couples is around half that of same race couples, 0.127 compared to 0.213.
www.jstor.org/stable/4145377

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf

Koreans are the most genetically superior of the asians by far.

looks like /fit/ incarcerated
As in forever alone

Point granted, but remember, The Japs never united in Battle with The Axis. They fought on different fronts for different reasons.

The Japanese aren't resistant to SJW because they love white ppl, they're resistant because they love Japanese ppl. Let's follow their example on this one and stay as respective forces against a common enemy.

Mix, but make sure she isn't plastic

My gf is Indian i.e indo-ARYAN. Does that count as race-mixing even though we are both aryan people??

yes

but it's not as bad as mixing with a fucking mongoloid like OP

Yes.

hello r/asianmasculinity

youtu.be/20JB6wIr78M?t=27

SAD!

This. Amwf breeds are superior

Good point, If I'm arguing "for the greater good of the culture war" then fucking my kids up kinda disproves my argument...

BUMP
ASIAN DICK MATTERS

WF/AM

Racemixing is still racemixing. It would be more acceptable to mix with ayyyrabs or poos. Atleast they are similar enough to you with being caucasian and all. But try to find european caucasian, that means no magyar or soumi

RIP ME

Would fuck, but no mixing

Thanks for all those (You)'s. Now I can afford to send my children to a decent school

At least those children will have higher IQs, the typical white cum dumpster in the west is fatter and stupider then their asian counterparts, as well their later in life delivery of children is cause for the manifestation of the mass incurance of autism and other developmental disorders. Culling the degenerates out is for the best

Mixing between superior races should be allowed but discouraged. Half breeds will never truly be happy for being mixed.

What is race of Dutch?
Anglo? Celtics? Spain-mixed Latino?

>At least those children will have higher
You mean smart enough to realize they're miserable

It is ok to mix with Japanese.

Pic. related - half Brazilian, half Japanese

Germanic

NO

Have fun literally flushing your heritage down the toilet and rationalising it along the way because you were too beta and low test to get a good white woman you absolute faggots.

she will never fart in your mouth

why live?

>At least those children will have higher IQs
this is the logic of someone with low IQ

It's fine, you might just accidentally make an Elliot Rodgers

Hnnnngg. I knew her before she won Miss Universe. Never met a nicer person desu

As long as you kill your sons because they'll hate you for being born inferior.

Daughters are the only acceptable offspring from your unholy Union. Or you could stop being a fucking pussy and find yourself a good white girl. Or find a dumb white bitch and redpill her. Women are essentially empty vessels. If you are smart enough you can empty their brains out of whatever stupid bullshit they pretend to believe and fill it with your own beliefs. But chances are you're beta af which is why this Asian cunt is settling for you. So really neck yourself

See i don't get this. Why are Indians caucasoid instead of mongoloid? i get that they have similar facial features and the indian is bleached out quicker when race mixing, but they still give me an uncanny valley when i see them.

I have a bangladeshi friend which is pretty much the same as indian but he looks like a normal average guy but he also doesnt look real at the same time, very hard to describe.

The Korean birth rate is almost as low as the Japanese one. We're facing a future with declining numbers of white and Korean people. Why do you want to make a future with less of both?

Go date within your own race and tell her to do the same.

>muh logic
>muh feelings

Sorry burger but IQ matters, especially when the future belongs to people who're smarter. The educated classes are economically at the top of the food chain in the US, they're also a homogenous caste of the elites. Charles Murray makes this obvious and the ramifications for low IQ.

Low IQ means

>low income
>under 50% marriage rate due to low income
>obvious indicator of economic production, development, criminality, single motherhood
>US has one of thee largest populations of single mothers, white included

youtube.com/watch?v=rVDeBL6FuP0

Asian females are mating successfully with Whites because IQ to IQ these women able to enter similar fields and be near these males where as the majority of White American females seems to be lacking in performance.

>high IQs are now breeding a stable genetic lineage
>low IQ whores being filtered out
>it is the beauty of establishment eugenics in Feminism

Northern Indians are caucasoids because that's literally where they came from. South is a different ethnollinguistic group, and I'm not entirely sure of the history.

fixed 4 u

One study found that White-Asian mixes had a 2x higher rate of being “diagnosed with a psychological disorder, such as anxiety, depression or substance abuse.”

Racemixing leads to outbreeding depression & pairings of non-complementary traits.

A massively well-funded study of over 100,000 schoolchildren found that “Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.

Are cells racist? A match between two people who share more genetically in common significantly reduces the risk of the donor and recipient cells attacking each other. (READ: cells from people of two different races will attack and fight each other as though they are a virus)
The more people of different backgrounds who produce offspring = the more types that are harder to match. Multiracial patients have uncommon profiles and since there can be many possible racial and ethnic combinations in multiracial societies, finding a match can still be extremely difficult.

The average rate of success for mixed race couples is around half that of same race couples, 0.127 compared to 0.213.

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf

I race mixed with a native american. But I don't feel bad. We have white looking children who are intelligent so Fuck it.

FPBP
Mongrels will be driven out to Brazil from the West

Have fucking kids l. Just take care of them and make sure that they're successful . You're not going to have kids with this Korean though.

I'm AM/WF mix

I hate being mixed. High IQ and going to medical school, but I'm always getting asked what I am and its horrible for identity issues. I speak four languages though, which is nice. Usually date white girls.

Its a pretty common thing for it to be a compliment to be called Japanese or Korean if you're actually vietnamese, for example.

>but I'm always getting asked what I am

FUCKING WHITE SUPREMACY
WHEN WILL THE OPPRESSION STOP!

ask your question to r/hapas OP
they are the children of such a pairing and will tell you the future of your relationship

>>muh feelings
Fucking what? Again, your low IQ is showing. What the fuck does average IQ have to do with anything? Why should you breed with someone because their RACE purportedly has a high average IQ? You don't seem to care about the health implications associated with race-mixing and you don't seem to understand the concept of a bell curve.

If anything you should be arguing Asian females with high IQ occur at relatively higher frequencies, but even then the difference between the relevant populations is minuscule, and similarly, such an average has little bearing on the one person you pick from the group as a prospective mate.

Yes, but do they poo in the loo?

No Koreans ARE an issue:
-They eat dogs
-High suicide rate
-Don't age well
-Degenerate
-because of the relative newness of being a first worldish country they have no class

Asians are basically white, also were going to be seeing a lot more hapas in the coming generations so it'll be way less of a novelty. If you're going to be mixed, half asian really isn't that bad

no they're fucking white cock-loving whores. they charm you into marriage, use you, then turn you into a cuck. sounds like a classic korean bitch to me.

If she's anything like the Americanized and native Koreans I've fooled around with and befriended, then stay the fuck away. Most Korean women are absolutely nuts, but on the plus side they like fucking cowgirl and can really suck a dick.

Just a say you're eurasian, a lot less retarded connotations than hapa.

Kys race traitor

What about French-Chinese?

???
I only date white women long term. Don't be mad because you can't get laid.

Its only OK to mix with other caucasoids imo

No but past admixture is acceptable but after being redpilled you should have children with whites no exception.

Notice how I advocated for him either killing himself or stop being a dumb Cunt and breeding with a white?

Hapa bitches are literal whores and hapa men are psychotic in their inferiority complexes.

My Chinese girlfriends family told her that she can only date people with skin color her color or lighter

2 things most people get only 1 chance at in life. Monies and repeating your genetics properly.

Here, we have some exchange students from China, including two Chinese girls.
They're not hot at all, but thanks to them I've lost my virginity
Thank God we have Asians on this planet, without them it would be absolute hell

Only acceptable is Middle Eastern and Hispanics with 85% european blood. Negroids and mongoloids are an different subspecies.

Still much less than bad ones

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf

>chinese
literally the niggers of gooks

dont you have slutty white whores in russia? it cant be that hard to get with one of them

Why can't you just marry a Christian middle eastern girl or a Baltic girl or something? It's not because "muh traditionalism", it's because Asians are naturally passive and submissive and more appropriate for you lack of masculinity.

WM/AM is the true master race.

That girl that planned a school shooting recently was AMWF. The guy that does "blackpill comics" is AMWF. Hapas are fucked because of genetics, AMWF are just likely to be better parents but they still are fucked because of their genetic mixture.

why are most hapas fucked?