French media warned not to publish emails hacked from Macron's team in 'massive' cyber attack

Wiki Leaks Latest

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/860841351595921409

>Also we are tweeting support of #LePenPresident from 3-4ET #LePen.
>Join us & use #LePenPresident #Presidentielle2017 & #JeVote

>Important Threads

Other urls found in this thread:

bivol.bg/en/canon-for-macron.html
legifrance.gouv.fr/affichCodeArticle.do?cidTexte=LEGITEXT000006070239&idArticle=LEGIARTI000006353094&dateTexte=&categorieLien=cid
youtube.com/watch?v=c0O6UXrOZJo
cnccep.fr/communiques/cp14.html
cnccep.fr/communiques/cp15.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>lepen is mightier than the sword

10/10

I read through everything in the torrent and there's just nothing there. It appears to be nothing substantial, sadly. Honestly, I wish there was something that could take down Macron in there but he's squeaky clean. It's completely worthless, don't even bother downloading it because you're not going to find anything.

also very sleepzZzzzzzz

At least change your copypasta once in a while.

I just woke up but I'm still sleepy.

Bump

Anyone know what the punishment would be for covering the mails in France? Also it's suspicious that the election commission says reporting COULD be illegal.

nice try. Go back to your hole now.

Copy pasting this through out the threads is not a smart idea buddy

What do you think this means? bivol.bg/en/canon-for-macron.html

"Bivol studied the metadata of the two documents, which show some interesting details, undetected by the French media so far as they have focused on spreading fake news. Both PDFs appear to have been created with professional high-end equipment manufactured by Canon. Here is what the metadata of the company La Providence LLC’s 14-page Operating Agreement contains:

PDF Version : 1.4
Linearized : No
Create Date : 2017:05:03 04:22:12-04:00
Creator : Canon iR-ADV 6255 PDF
Modify Date : 2017:05:03 04:27:37-04:00
XMP Toolkit : Adobe XMP Core 5.2-c001 63.139439, 2010/09/27-13:37:26
Creator Tool : Canon iR-ADV 6255 PDF
Metadata Date : 2017:05:03 04:27:37-04:00
Producer : Adobe PSL 1.2e for Canon
Format : application/pdf
Document ID : uuid:44930959-0000-2c9e-fc1c-efd800000000
Instance ID : uuid:b78218a3-b5dd-48d8-8911-47a87bf3850d"

"The specified time of the file’s creation 4:22 a.m. Eastern Standard Time; the file was last modified five minutes later at 4:27 a.m. on May 5, the day of the debate. The scanning machine is a Canon iR-ADV 6255, professional-grade black and white printer. The price of this gadget (new) is USD 29,999. The second file is in color and contains a single page. In its metadata we read the following:

PDF Version : 1.4
Linearized : No
Create Date : 2017:05:03 04:23:15-04:00
Creator : Canon iPR C700 PDF
Modify Date : 2017:05:03 04:27:26-04:00
XMP Toolkit : Adobe XMP Core 5.2-c001 63.139439, 2010/09/27-13:37:26
Creator Tool : Canon iPR C700 PDF
Metadata Date : 2017:05:03 04:27:26-04:00
Producer : Adobe PSL 1.2e for Canon
Format : application/pdf
Document ID : uuid:7a930959-0000-2c9e-fcff-0d6e00000000
Instance ID : uuid:510044f5-8850-4054-a6c4-3fb911957f0d
Page Count : 1

This file was created just a minute after the previous one, at 4:23 a.m., and was last changed four minutes later. The Canon iPR C700 color printing machine that has scanned the document costs over USD 100,000"

>Canon iR-ADV 6255
Just google it, it's an office printer with a scan to PDF function, nothing that fancy.

"What conclusions can be drawn from these scarce data? If the metadata in these two documents are original and not manipulated, it is obvious that the masterminds of the discrediting claim have access to high-end equipment that is used by large companies or institutions. The time of creation of the two documents, which is only a minute apart, indicates that the two machines were in the same room and they were, most likely, operated by two people. Moreover, the date of the files’ creation that coincides with the day of the debate, contradicts the anonymous source’s assertion that the documents had been sent to many French journalists, but no one paid attention to them.

However, it is important to note that time parameters are not a reliable indicator since such devices are difficult to set up and/or may not be set correctly for local time and the factory default data might have been kept.

More interesting is the unique identifier UUID. In Document ID, it is in version 2 and contains information on the time and the MAC address of the device that is unique to its network card.

The UUID of both devices contains the 2c-9e-fc characters. These are Canon’s MAC addresses, which confirm the printers’ descriptive data. Moreover, it is not a problem to get to the printers themselves, as their addresses are globally unique. The black-and-white printer has a MAC address 2C-9E-FC-1C-EF-D8 and the color one – 2C-9E-FC-ff-0D-6E.

In addition, metadata may be manipulated, which is impossible to prove, but such manipulation would also be a sign of high professionalism, not an amateur forgery concocted by Macron’s opponents and Le Pen’s fans."

>Canon iPR C700
OK that one is more fance, but not THAT expensive. Surprised that they made such errors when they have proper equipment.

Maybe the doc leak was a false flag? The later leaked mails are real for sure however.

Copy machines save each thing they copy on an internal hard drive. Unless it's deleted, the files can be easily accessed by just about anyone.
A lot of shady places buy old copy machines for this reason.

So what does it mean? Who made the documents?

It's the french law not to talk about the elections in the medias the week end of the elections.

legifrance.gouv.fr/affichCodeArticle.do?cidTexte=LEGITEXT000006070239&idArticle=LEGIARTI000006353094&dateTexte=&categorieLien=cid

> From the day before the polling day at zero hours, it is also forbidden to broadcast or to have any message of election propaganda propagated by any means of communication to the public by electronic means.

inform yourself your dumbfuck

>inb4 muh social media

Social media isn't included in the law because all laws are lagging behind technology wise

LePen voter here, but seriously, we cant let her have nuclear codes.

My guess is you could find these two machines in a Macrons campaign offices. It might be a download dump of the copiers archives.
If so, the recently Corrine Erhel would've had access to them.

Yep, which means they can't rebuke any leaks either...

Kek Slovakia

2C-9E-FC-1C-EF-D8
2C-9E-FC-ff-0D-6E

Would guess that those printers will be found to be American.
>origin pol
>lepen has knowledge instantly
>documents in eastern standard time

This place is full of right wing capitalist shills. Out to get people to blame immigrants(not their boss) etc...

Educated guess, it's some pro-trump capitalist shill in America who has access to a $100,000 printer

No one actually buys these machines, they're always leased.

>right wing capitalist
>blame immigrants not boss
>capitalist shill
kys moe and whole your goatfucking family

The fake was obvious user

You have a guy from latvia posting, then a guy from Frnce starting the same thread a few minutes later.

+ the M letter didn't match.

Yup, I don't know which country is doing this, but they are getting fucking cocky.

>right wing capitalist

You say that like it's a bad thing.

right wing retard spotted.

you know you're a useful idiot, don't you?
>immigrant stole your job and your unemployment benefits because they didn't work

The timestamp here is -04.00, which is EST or Eastern Standard.

The Whitehouse is interfering with the French elections, or some other Trump shill in NYC.

is Le Pen gonna gas the mudslimes?

Ok I guess

getMessage.tired();I read through everything in the torrent and there's just nothing there. It appears to be nothing substantial, sadly. Honestly, I wish there was something that could take down Macron in there but he's squeaky clean. It's completely worthless, don't even bother downloading it because you're not going to find anything.

>muh evil bosses
look up pareto distribution, you scarecrow

well time to go to bed i guess

This is the other machine, they're both probably in the same building. And since they all appear to have Macron related files that came off them it is probably in one of Macrons offices.
They would both be leased as well.
Anyone want to try and figure out what French companies currently lease these machines?

>it is ok to import shitskins and mudslimes when they dont work, state benefits are free

You still havent kys and your shitholistan relatives?

Hight end copying machines are known to create missleading Artefacts, copy paste Symbols, etc. Thats what made Trump rightfully disbeliefe in Obamas birth Certificate. A technical Scandal only few know about. France24 even "debunked" the first two Macrongate documents on the same basis as Trump (the people that actually found the stuff) did. Hillarious. Spread the Word!

youtube.com/watch?v=c0O6UXrOZJo

>bet 50€ online for Le Benis winning
>mfw Macaron leaks

No.

Why do people continue to pretend the "hacking" would even matter in this case? Has anyone sat down and logically thought this through? Did it matter if Clinton was hacked (even though she wasn't) when it proved she committed other crimes?

If I kill 20 people and I film myself cutting their heads off with a chainsaw and bathing in their blood, and then I put those video files onto a computer, and then I run for high office, whereupon Russia hacks those files and puts them out on the internet, should I still get elected because Russia was involved?

Are people really that dumb they cannot see through the narrative?
Are people so dumb they don't realize saying Macron was hacked is the same as admitting he committed tax evasion?

They have a mac adress, have fun trying to locate them since they are most likely connected to the web.

There are files mixed with cyrillic metadata, obviously there are fake ones mixed in

There could be photographs of Macron devouring a baby and Frenchcucks would still vote for him

>>Also we are tweeting support of #LePenPresident from 3-4ET #LePen.

wow 1 whole hour, do you also like to piss your own pants? kys shill cunt retard

Obango, get out

>French media warned not to publish emails hacked from Macron's team in 'massive' cyber attack
French media are forbidden to spread fake news by law, they are a lot smarter than you bunch of retards

Not the quetion if fake or not, it's just that the official campaign is over and there for it's forbiden to poll ctizens/talk about a candidat/etc while the vote is taking place.
why the media black out is 48h before the vote so you may be asking ? It's not, french living in foreign country & some overseas department vote since this morning

Learn the Truth

But, I thought they were fake.

Was I lied to?

cnccep.fr/communiques/cp14.html
>Il demande donc aux organes de presse, et notamment à leurs sites internet, de ne pas rendre compte du contenu de ces données, en rappelant que la diffusion de fausses informations est susceptible de tomber sous le coup de la loi, notamment pénale.
>It therefore asks the media, and in particular their websites, not to report on the content of these data, recalling that the dissemination of false information is liable to fall within the scope of the law, in particular criminal law.
cnccep.fr/communiques/cp15.html
>La Commission souligne que la diffusion ou la rediffusion de telles données, obtenues frauduleusement, et auxquelles ont pu, selon toute vraisemblance, être mêlées de fausses informations, est susceptible de recevoir une qualification pénale à plusieurs titres et d’engager la responsabilité de ses auteurs.
>The Commission emphasizes that the dissemination or the re-broadcasting of such data, obtained fraudulently and in all likelihood, Misleading information, is likely to receive a criminal qualification in several respects and to hold the perpetrators accountable.

10 am on the West Coast, I'm feeling really sleepy. Too sleepy to read through 35,000 emails.