Ok, so some college guy asked me why do I think reddit is abysmal...

ok, so some college guy asked me why do I think reddit is abysmal. Are any of you gentlemen so kind as to provide some evidence?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ViOAUNuq58
youtube.com/watch?v=JUVOgPzXm7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it probably has more Spaniards posting on it so that's one reason
now fuck off and don't come here again

because of up votes, it's similar to how people shill threads on Sup Forums out of existence

He's at least a 5/10. I'd at least give him a pity handjob in the bathroom if nobody else showed up.

Like/Dislike is a collectivist method of disseminating information and therefore synonymous with retardation.

There's more Canadians in total numbers than any other country.

Antique Jetpack, OP.

>there're more Canadians on Reddit than in Canada

thanks for the information?

typical lazyness

>Ripoff of Digg which was a ripoff of some other site
>Admitted & proven astroturfing by the owners themselves
>Voting implemented as a means of control, not for showing good content
>Populated by vaginas and nu-males

Why would you say that if you don't know why?

Echo chamber that discourages discussion due to rate up/down system, shitty format and stealth bans

sounds awfully similar to Sup Forums

SHUT UP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Sup Forums has a rating system
>(you)

>owner is fucking retarded
>shadow bans
>up votes
>reddit "gold"

Guaranteed replies.

You mean "doesn't sound."

>similar
>thinks i meant the rating system
get fucked dummy you can't disagree with the other two so therefore it's awfully similar

replying to my own post.

OP search for antique jetpack. reddit is literally nothing but an advertising agency.

b8

Bans aren't stealthy here: They're outright.
The format here encourages discussion because of a lack of up/down. In fact, your post is more likely to get views and by proxy (you)s if its contradictory to the current wave.

But if you want to cite one good thing that's pretty much unbeatable in the Sup Forums vs reddit debate, cite that Sup Forums is pro-women and pro-minority due to every post having the same volume and face due to anonymity. Watch as their head spins when they try to grapple with that concept.

you weren't here for goober gator if you think stealthbans aren't a thing
not to mention the more yous you get the more likely someone is to see your post

>read points left to right
>dispute first one with acumen
>arguments over no need to move on to remaining points

I was, actually. Actively participated in those threads, here and on Sup Forums. I never saw it in action.

I'm aware of all that, but I really wanted a way to show him all the autism without antagonizing a guy in whom I see some deep traditionalist roots

> people trapped on 4chin only read comments with the higher number of (You)'s.

What do you think we are doing here?
Remember you are here forever.

This is all you need

then you should already know that there was plenty of stealth banning

> one days ban is same as leddit censorship.
London davidson

the format. no need to even go into the userbase.

but you can't explain this to a normalfuck who doesn't appreciate anonymity, meaning anyone who's never used Sup Forums

but it wasn't just one day bans

I never saw it: To my knowledge, it was a fabrication as I only saw a two threads and a screencap even mention it. I did, however, see some people get a 1 or 2 day ban.

it doesn't mean much if i say i was banned
but i was stealtbanned for about 2 weeks

This is a good post.

All Collectivism is inherently unwestern and flawed to the core.

>my grandpa smoked 90 packs a day and was fit as a fimple when he died

And I have only your word to go on.

Piss off you smelly wanker.

>leddit is on the other site

that was my point when i said it doesn't mean much if i say i was banned
so good job on pointing out exactly what i was already clarifying

>gentlemen
Because of this kind of crap. You know how pretentious that sounds, right?

>you know how pretentious that sounds, right?

What do you mean?

yeah, but if I'm asking something, I'm not gonna call the people to whom I'm asking faggots

And your point is literally "I think this happened because reasons." You've no evidence to it and sadly there's no way to prove it happened. You're asking me to take what happened to you on a whim of faith.

You forgot to mention its also kind of sexist to assume our genders.

i'm not asking you to take it on a whim of faith
i'm telling you too bitch boy
but once again that was exactly my point i know for myself that shadow banning was a thing but i have no proof of it for you so there's no point in continuing this argument

And I'm telling you you're lying. How do you disprove this lie? With proof. That you don't have.

>no point in continuing this argument
>here's a handful of sentences that don't continue this argument

this is sad as fuck. Also happens here tho

i think you're both mentally handicapped my dude

No I'm not implying that at all.

It's just the fact that they hold themselves so high like 12 years old thinking they know everything and try to speak like that most of the time.

I don't go there, but last time I checked, it's probably still like that.

Oh and shadow bans and how a lot of times a community emerges that has a little bit of a controversy, it gets derailed and destroyed within like a jewish mission to destroy whitey.

>edit: typo

Kek

I've never heard a 12 year old talk like that, do you have a quick rundown of what it sounds like?

Just balding, not mental.

ive only started reading stuff on Reddit in the past year.. for some reason it started popping up on google searches more.. it can have useful info!

But i dont think id use it for funny posts like i do here :)

its not funny haha it's gay!

Says the one going around spouting lies?

youtube.com/watch?v=9ViOAUNuq58

Link won't play in my country could you transcribe for me pls

It works in my country, where do you live?

Use this youtube.com/watch?v=JUVOgPzXm7g

Or change the address to: youtuberepeat.com instead of youtube.com but keep the rest the same.

Still won't even display the video title. Could you give me the short details

>kid gets mad
>says he's smarter than everyone else
>starts making no sense at the end

faggot

Yeah I've noticed. Reddit is on a whole other level of corporate control than Sup Forums though, luggage lad always did only the bare minimum to keep himself from getting sued and Hiroyuki doesn't seem to give a fuck about the site either way as long as ad shekels keep coming. Meanwhile Ohanian had a secret marketing firm with connections to Strator, see It's no wonder a lot of conversations on reddit look scripted - they probably are.

Wow that's pretty subversive I'm glad no one on here's like that

Yes, it's starting to sound like me you faggot. Why don't you read rule 10 then know why leddit is shit in general. But that is one of the reasons.

sorry to hear about the balding
do you believe everything a scientist says is a lie because you don't understand it?

I didn't read any of the rules, to be honest I was having trouble finding them. Could you copy and paste the forum community guidelines ITT?

Not Sup Forums rules.

I've heard a lot about a secret 43rd rule, is there any truth to that?

Just check out the atheism or christianity for proof, Reddit is thoroughly infiltrated by post-modern SJW's...

unpopular fact: I used to browse smaller "boards" there, like stuff about magic the gathering or shit like that, where faggotry is kept to minimum levels. Ultimately I gave up, as if you say something against the herd, it will downvote you to hell and you get ostracized

tf dude, I'd rather not get internet aids cancer

this right here is why kiddo

Redditors take themselves too seriously. Everyone on reddit thinks they are saving the world by typing comments on cat videos. Everyone on reddit is a comedian who thinks they are honing their skills by typing the same tired jokes over and over. Reditors think they are trendy because they've read an "obscure" book that everyone is talking about on the front page.

On reddit, you have an identity, and so all the pitfalls of identity politics are contained within reddit. Everything posted is for the benefit of the individual. That's why reddit is just a bunch of try-hards jacking themselves off.

Sup Forums is anonymous, so no one takes themselves seriously, and all contributions are for the benefit (or downfall) of the community at large. There are no names, only ideas. Sup Forums is full of a bunch of autists who jack EACH OTHER off.

The format is total shit. A jumbled mess of faggotry.

In general, people are rewarded for saying exactly what they're expected to.

If you want a specific example, run-on rhyming/pun threads make me want to chop my dick in half length-ways.

The format is absolute shit.

come up with your own arguments joto.

go to reddit and see why it is considered shit

idiot chamber

to get around 1 sub's massive upvotes, they enabled a sub blocker. So, instead of just blocking 1 sub, you have to block 100 other subs that exist just to compete with the_donald idiots

Reddit is everything wrong with millennials

nice B8