Miley Cyrus realises the hedonistic lifestyle isn't all that

After years of promoting to millions of young impressionable girls that being a degenerate, partying, drug using, sex obsessed slut is a good way to live, Miley has finally realised that it is perhaps not the best way for women to live a fulfilled happy life and has switched up her image. Just a shame she did so much damage to so many women before realising it.

She's probably pregnant.

Sup Forums broke the universe
>post yfw we all destroy reality

It's just marketing. They are just trying out another marketing strategy.

>three weeks

Wow three weeks. So brave.

I've heard quitting weed I swear won of the hardest things to do due to the addictive properties of THC.

>three weeks
that's not even a full cycle

Average woman soon to hit the wall.

I bet she wants to smoke so bad

>three weeks

MY GOD, this must be a new record. No one has ever been sober for this long ever.

Is she the new Jesus or what?

WOW 3 WHOLE WEEKS, AMAZING.
Not that pot is addictive I just find that we're celebrating such a small goal, when I quit cigarettes I didn't start celebrating till I was 3 months sober

I hope she kills herself because nobody wants her now

It would be good exposure for the cause

She'll be back

Pothead here.

She probably still has THC in her system.

This
Or maybe she realised that with Trump victory tides are changing and young girls would want a better role model than a fucking whore.

is her polluted uterus even capable of creating a human life-form at this point?

No, she is simply "settling down". Meaning she will sucker some beta

she has low bf% and im sure a good diet. after 3 weeks the thc should be gone

>miley cyrus takes tolerance break and reports it to the media

I guess (((they))) finally realize which side has money that they're willing to spend.

She's still covered in shitty tats. That will always remind her, and everyone else, that she's trash.

>those fucking hairs

She's just switching again for more publicity. Katy perry trying to tale her spot.

Katy Perry is in her early 30s trying to act like a teen, she has wrinkles and probably cellulite its just pathetic to watch

She was originally a christian musician until (((they))) got to her.

Oh man, three whole weeks.

I haven't smoked weed in 27 years.

the cuck gets it, this attempt is really fuckign week

shes shown her pussy 420980982480932 times, no way she can ever live a clean life given all the cock shes slung

>Miley Cyrus realises she's growing too old for the cock carousel
ftfy

she may not technically NEED a provider, but for evolutionary reasons she still WANTS one.

MFW Miley comes out as a muslim convert.