So was there actually anything in the emails?

So was there actually anything in the emails?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/860855087165571073
legifrance.gouv.fr/affichTexte.do?cidTexte=JORFTEXT000026246525&dateTexte=&categorieLien=id
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He was buying semi-legal "research chemicals" from a website using bitcoins, but since this place is full of retards no one was able to come up with an explanation to what those chemicals were used for.

to get high. there's also the email to buy blow "for the boss"

I have taken a look into these emails, and its a nothing burger. There is nothing interesting or scandalous, unfortunately. Been up all night too, gonna hit the hay and get some SLEEPY

Nothing at all whatsoever.

And of course, the story of the offshore account has dried up.

Bad, bad russian hackers.

If there is, there will be 5 topics on it saying IT'S HAPPENING

yeah, except the leaks have been out for almost a day now and no one has found anything other than macron likes a bit of blow (like every politician).

This all stinks of a false flag

4chin on BBC news now !

3/4 of the content is mail of people supporting him, so there some info who may be used (like bank account/apple account/alt noreply/etc) in a criminal way. but no public scandal to put out, ecept some nasty joke between those fuckhead
there's one email account who is not private but is the account used for the "trésorerie" (don't have that one sry), again alot of private info but no real scandal found yet (there's seevral thousand .eml time may be the key to find things)
last folder have 2 things:
1 is macron's contract with allianz to get a loan for his campaign (and some assurance policies), again no scandal
2nd is a huge folder with alot of files having no link to macron, stuff dating from early 2000' about corp evil shit & oher, IN THIS folder there may be alot of valuable stuff if proven true NUT no direct link with macron or current campaing, more like cold case from the no so far past

Stop it cunt you're making me sleepy.

It was literally nothing. No need to keep looking. Stop making threads.

There's normal level of fake news and then there's this level of very fake news

*yaawn*

Daily reminder regarding this
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/860855087165571073

In that recent wikileak they revealed how the cia are able to hack and then place russian blueprints on the hack itself. little suspicious, aint it

Saatanan kommarit vois viedä saunan taakse pikkuhiljaa.

These emails were released by his own people in the wake of the tax evasion shit.

Funny how there was nothing of that in the media then this email leak came out, which his people commented on, and it was all we heard despite being a load of nothing.

False cleansing? What is it when someone does a false flag that makes an individual look better?

The real news was that the Russians hacked Macrons emails again. When will those Russians stop interfering in our elections?

You mean the legal cocaine?

>ecept some nasty joke between those fuckhead
That was enough for the US media to broadcast non stop the oh so outrageous Trump joke about pussy.

Was he actually? Link? Research chemicals and cryptocurrencies are two of my favourite hobbies, so (dare I say it) Macron may just be my guy now.

Miksi puhut saunan vitsauksesta?

Well, since French media are forbidden to publish about them, they're probably all true.

So far stuff about off shore bank accounts and drugs

yeah it was to get high

didn't save it, there are so many macronleak threads around you will find the screenshots in them

not macron one of his supporter (he's still deputee) alain tourret

>using your work email to buy drugs

this shit not being legal herelegifrance.gouv.fr/affichTexte.do?cidTexte=JORFTEXT000026246525&dateTexte=&categorieLien=id
second line of the 1st article

not only, make it deliver at your job too

I don't know what was in the emails (it's 2017, only dumb Reddit idiots speak French), but whatever it was it made me very tired. In fact I am so very sleepy that I am going back to bed, this will still be here Monday.

CIA using the 4chans and painting us as russian agents.

Seems we got under their skin by laughing at them all the time. Does anyone need more proof the CIA has gone rouge?

Fuck, Rogue* Not fucking red.

>trips
See I got trips, that means you have to listen to me. Praise JEJ and all that. Turn off your computers NOW.

The french are not mindless TV drones so Le Pen is doomed.

Russia will probably change their methods after this. Europe is "2smart" for muh emails strategy.

>"buy the c..."
These faggots calling this "cocaine" are cringy as fuck

Kek, must have been a good night.

Go hang yourself shill
You know nothing

Speak English Chang.

>Frontrunner Emmanuel Macron announces a 'massive and co-ordinated Russian hack' into his campaign's e-mails - just FOUR minutes before French journalists are banned from saying anything about them ahead of Sunday's presidential election

oy vey everybody don't talk about the made up thing now

Emails, huh

Where have we heard this one before