DAK 16.10.16

Remember when this shit was being spammed on Sup Forums for a week or so and then abruptly stopping?

What was the deal with that? Did something important happen on that date or was it just a shitty ruse-spam with no climax?

Other urls found in this thread:

baden.fm/nachrichten/getoetete-studentin-in-freiburg-wurde-sexuell-missbraucht-137516/
blog.tagesschau.de/2016/12/04/der-mordfall-von-freiburg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it was retarded nu-pol shilling
sage and move on

Remember the semitah?
Remember the economist cover?
Remember de deustche bank bankrupt?

It was one of the "happening-Tier" Sup Forums memes.

>Shilling

If it was shilling then there has been some sort of intention behind it.

The different memes created seem very elaborate for just 1 week worth of posting. Why were they pushed so on here? Did anything happen 16/10/16 ?

day assage killed

DAK 17.10.17

that was the rumor. we still can't really confirm. someone with an October cap of Wikileaks events should poast.

shilling fucking what? a weird esoteric forced meme? a lot of rubes overuse the term without thinking.

Podesta made Brock's employees shill the meme, DAK. Day Assange killed. That's what happened on that date.

Sometimes Sup Forumsacks fall into happening mode when there's no happening

Assange is dead???

If so, why would Podesta have that meme shilled here?

date assange killed

>sometimes.

I think you made a typo, you mean always and typed sometimes.

>sometimes

because boasting and preprogramming are the two staples of how the illuminati does everything

Day Assange Killed

I still can't tell if they really killed him and compromised the thing or if it was the best psyop ever to just convince people Wikileaks was compromised to stop more leaks coming.

There was definitely a raid at the embassy, but was he already gone? I don't know.

Something to do with Deustche bank collapsing.

So Assange is alive and well? What's going on with that dude anyways?

day assange's internet cut:
2 days later he was removed covertly from the embassy
shipped out oct21, london airport to NorthCarolina military base, or at least his hard drives and other devices

A forced meme just like Bogdonoffs...

>16 MONTHS

I don't understand who or why forces memes.
A joke from another board? memetic warfare training?

Only a select few know what happened on 16/10/16.

Those who know can never speak of what happened.

It was a meme from /deutsch/ on Sup Forums. We spammed it all over Sup Forums without any meaning.

Seemingly nothing happened on 16/10/16. Later we found out that an Afghan had murdered the daughter of a high-ranking German EU bureaucrat that day in Freiburg.

It was a memetic self-fulfilling prophecy granted by Kek. At first we didn't know what D.A.K. meant. Now we know.

DER AFGHANE KOMMT

THE AFGHAN COMETH

Bogpill isn't forced, its more real than the redpill

>falling for a shitty forced Sup Forumsdeutsch/ meme

>granted by Kek
No. Fuck Kek.

>user joins a gay orgy

>It was a memetic self-fulfilling prophecy granted by Kek
Kill yourself, faggot

There's a lot of refugees from /x/ here, they make the same cryptic happening threads. BSE, DAK, Pizzagate, it's all the same shit by a group of 20-30 autists

>all these conspiracy videos about D.A.K. on youtube

It started in early 2016 in the german general on Sup Forums. Some guy posted this bloody wojak face with the same cryptic "D.A.K." message (but with a date for february or march, I'm not even sure anymore) for months until the day came and it turned out that he just shilled for some marathon run in düsseldorf or something he was participating in. He was shitposting it for months just for some stupid marathon.

Later that year he started it again but because we knew the truth behind it now, it didn't have the same mysticism as before. So some of us from /deutsch/ started spamming it in different threads on Sup Forums, Sup Forums and a couple of other boards. It spread like a wildfire. Obviously nothing happened, apart from that autist again participating in his marathon. I don't know anything about this afghan story mentioned.

>What was the deal with that?

fake happening fags shit posting ... there were many more

man FAKE HAPPENING FAGS are the worst

>nu-pol

i like your shill invented term

probably some ad agency or intelligence agency trying to test how far can they push bullshit

>Implying any happening thread was ever true.

Germany pls

i was here during some good old happenings my dude

The story was all over the news a few days later because national media initially refused to report on it:

baden.fm/nachrichten/getoetete-studentin-in-freiburg-wurde-sexuell-missbraucht-137516/

>Am Sonntagmorgen (16.10.2016) ist in Freiburg eine 19-jährige Studentin tot aufgefunden worden. baden.fm hatte berichtet.

>Zwei Tage später hat die Polizei weitere grausige Details veröffentlicht: So ist die junge Frau Opfer eines Sexualdelikts geworden - wurde also sexuell missbraucht oder vergewaltigt.

blog.tagesschau.de/2016/12/04/der-mordfall-von-freiburg/

But you are correct. We were just shitposting.

How about reading the fucking thread before posting bullshit

Please tell me about or post pics about any of these happenings.
I've been here the last 2-3 years and hear nothing but bullshit. and I'm aware that this happened back in 2012 with the mayan prophecy thing.

here you go anonomigo

D.A.K. didnt happen on 16.10.16, it begun on 16.10.16

that was the data when Assange was killed I think

jeez sorry, calm down hans, so it was some german board bullshit....and by chance someone got killed, id should the one pissed at you for spamming that bullshit then, faggot

its not like what I say doesnt happen, many memes are marketing shit..

day assange killed

The Bogdanoffs rundown thing was a /leftypol/ meme that got way out of their collectivistic hands

>mfw you found a way for us to continue spamming it
>and by chance someone got killed
Well there are """isolated cases""" almost every day so it's not even really a coincident 2bh
>its not like what I say doesnt happen, many memes are marketing shit..
Well yeah that's true, but again not in the case of D.A.K.

Oh it was nothing to worry your little heads about Sup Forums. Nothing interesting. *yawn*

Oh man I'm getting sleepy. Anyone else getting sleepy? I think I'll go grab a nice warm blanket and take a long comfy nap.

please explain im dumb fucking what