>"Can you call the babysitter? I'm a career woman, not a housewife"
>"If Kayla wants to learn gender studies at community college, she can!"
>"I'm not signing your prenup! I'm an independent woman!"
>"Church is boring, can we do something else"

Black women:
>"Hey baby I cooked some nice southern chicken for you!"
>"I don't want to work, I'll stay home with the kids!"
>"Omg Tyrone just got a diversity scholarship to Yale!"
>"My father left me when I was young, I know what it's like to grow up in a single parent home and I want something better for our kids"
>"I like going to church with you user, I'm a strong believer"

Side discussion: Will there ever be an obamacare repeal?

wholesome black women are honestly as based as it gets

I work with a few and they are the nicest people ever, and I bet they are all panthers in bed

'no'

Also
>"Let's take turns cooking each day of the week, gender roles are sexist"
Sure, you can also do my job every other day as well. Let's see how fast you back out of construction cunt.

First section should be titled "White women"
Ok.

She should have purchased the titty-growth Activate formula instead of the ass-growth. Cute face

90% of black women are obese cellulite-ridden whales

This is true. Black women are more feminine and loving when they're with white men. It's just a fact. Too many black men have done them wrong. I work with this one black woman and Lord her voice is so nice. She's like 50 but looks 35. Nicest woman I've ever seen.

>implying that all white women want careers
>implying all black women want to stay home
>implying its not wrong to racemix

Thinly veiled racemix propaganda thread---reported

Quality post man

Although
>southern chicken
We just say chicken.

>implying racemixing is wrong
>implying your not a buttblasted incel
>fuck you faggot you're probably like 75% white
Kys

>betraying your race because you are too big of a pussy to put your girl in place

Good thread

How can white women even compete

White man come home!

>yes, I would like my children to have IQs a standard deviation lower than mine

She clearly has the genes of ancient royalty since her skull is shaped like Akhenaten

that's going to happen to me regardless because muh top 2%
being above 130 in america is suffering. But that's superior mediterranean brain power for you. Bitches love to get OLIVED

Who can be behind these posts? Blacks are fucking disgusting animals. I'm a girl and I went to high school with lots of niggers and in the showers they were the most foul smelling people. They are truly fucking disgusting. Stick to Latinas and or Asians they won't shit on your genes entirely and are traditional and better than a fucking ape.

>racemixing at all

>I'm a girl
m'lady

Well if you're going to do it don't go full blown ape.

>Political discussion on wives

>Posts picture of an animal

Fuck off shlomo

>wanting to mix outside your ethnic/racial group
Yuck, boring, colonialism was 3 centuries ago, grandpa, get on with the times.

Ethnocentrism is the only way for peace and prosperity.

Kek

>Black women are more feminine
Than what? Literal apes?

GROSS

Oh I'm already home.

>Let's take turns cooking each day of the week

This is good, I can probably cook better than her anyways.

There's nothing "thinly veiled" about it

>what is phrenology

>I think niggers are gross, too! See, I'm on of you.
>just stick to betraying and destroying your race in more subtle ways, goy

So the other day on my way to work, as I was turning right on a one way road (ofcourse making sure I was giving the upcoming car enough space for the merge to happen, this person literally speeds up as to not let me in, we almost crashed. To my surprise it was a nigger woman beeping and shouting profanities "if I had a gun I would've shot you bitch" I was screaming back "fuck you you fucking nigger if I had one I would've shot you first". I just needed to get this little anecdote off my chest. Fuck niggers to hell.

>"""""man""""" misjudges distance
>blames female
white power

lolno. My husband can't even cook rice correctly, I'm not gonna risk that.
>Can you call the babysitter?
I don't trust other people with my children. Who knows what kind of messed up people they are.
>If Kayla wants to learn GS at a community college, she can!
Not if she wants this inheritance money, nope.
>I'm not signing your prenup!
We were very poor when we married, so I didn't get to sign a prenup.
>Church is boring, can we do something else?
I don't think church is boring, it's the one day in the week I can go someplace with my family and expect my children to behave in God's house.

Honestly, threads like these get pretty boring and they don't really contribute anything of value.

I'm a woman. I truly did not misjudged. Blacks are horrible drivers. Their ape like impulses make them a threat on the road.

>I'm a woman. I truly did not misjudge
lol
hate to tell you, toots--
you're a bad driver, too
this one is up in the air as to whose fault it is

tits or GTFO

>My husband can't even cook rice correctly
Your husband is useless and you have made a huge mistake.

also black wimminz:

>You bettah be man enough to provide fo' me and my kids Jamal, DeSquarius, LaQueefa, K-Martina, Oran-jello, Lemon-jello, and L-a (pronounced Ladasha cuz the dask don't be silent). They baby daddy don't be payin any child support cuz they all in jail right naw. Cept K-Martina's daddy Deaandre, he jes got out and says he gonna kill you.

If you aint man enough fo dat den i aint gonna mess witcha

There is literally nothing wrong with this. I'm a better cook anyway

post feet.

What's a "prenup"?

cooking is man's work. when women are in charge of cooking you get processed salty junk out of a box that will kill you.

Besides, its summertime so you should be grilling everything outside, and women don't know how to use fire

It's an agreement between groom and bride before marriage in case they divorce and have to divide the properties and money and stuff

Women don't care about politics.

They're biologically incapable about caring about them.

Go away.

Prenuptial agreement. It's a contract stating that if the married couple were to get divorced, all of their assets would remain with that particular individual.
Example: A millionaire marries some gold digger and they get divorced. The millionaire gets to keep his money.
Although that's the way it's supposed to work, I've heard that they've become quite worthless.

>>Side discussion: Will there ever be an obamacare repeal?
Are you some sort of special jerk?

a meme that counts for nothing when its needed

I have no problem cooking every meal as long as someone else does the dishes.

Something that is worth literally nothing of legal value anymore.

google "prenup"

No joke it is like this. I have one blasian friend with benefits and she's extremely feminine. Even being a massive SJW, she drops it all so easily to be caring.

If we could find a way to have white kids it'd work out, but we cannot, so it doesn't. They'd ruin my sons.

>Too many black men have done them wrong

It's black women who betrayed black men for the welfare state. Their entire fucked up family unit is due to them.

This is how it should work in any home desu. One cooks while the other does the dishes.

White women cant even compete lol

is this the new meme?
"White supremecists advocate for race mixing to get rid of black people"

> falling for le black woman meme
Don't. You're only seeing the magical ones and not the trashy ones, for some reason. If we take Tommy Sotomayor's word for it, the main culprit in the state of the black community is black women.
Think about it. If women didn't find it attractive, would black men act like chips?

I thought i was on Sup Forums not a blog for roasties

Yes, they are worthless. Same reason why false rape accusations are always believed. People always believe women. The woman goes into court, starts crying about needing money for her nails or whatever and the court rules the the prenup invalid. Its retarded.
The solution isnt prenup - its to jot marry a gold digger in the first place.

Learn the Truth

>tfw no hyper-loyal and appreciative t h i c c brown gf.

Niggers are the worst. STOP TALKING ABOUT THEM.

That shit doesn't need a label.

>Stick to Latinas and or Asians
Who can be behind this post?

a faggot

Funfact: black women consider men who don't cheat on them as "weak".

Phrenology wad dismissed as quackery over 100 years ago mr user

You are very clearly over 30 years old

>I've never talked to a black woman before: the post

If you have kids with a black woman, you're kids won't look anything like you and eventually grow up to resent you because you're white.

Also, black women are more feminist than any other race.