How do I get over the inevitable fact that my descendent will all become mixed with brown skin...

How do I get over the inevitable fact that my descendent will all become mixed with brown skin, brown eyes and black hair in the future? I just don't think being sad about it is going to do me any good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
northwestfront.org/about/dear-white-american/
northwestfront.org/about/principles-of-migration/
northwestfront.org/about/northwest-front-program/
northwestfront.org/about/faq/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As /fit/ would say, you could try doing some chin-ups?

Live for yourself, hedonistically, don't worry about what you can't control.

Have a lot of blond ones and do it in a part of the country where they'll find blond mates and teach their kids to do the same. Multiply yourself before the shitskin hits the fan. Accept that some will be lost.

Actually race-mixing does not happen as much as the Jews tell you. That's why there's still marked genetic distinctions within Britain. There's hardly any viking DNA for example, and many varying genetic populations.

Read about Kalergi Plan and get even more depressed

>inevitable
It's not, really.All we need is a major war, internal or external. The nigger mass graves will be yuuuuge.

I vaguely know about it. It's just that it's all orchestrated, right?

that would just make me more depressed

could help bettering myself I guess

shitskins hits the fan?

>The nigger mass graves will be yuuuuge.
Why?

Bourbon

stop resisting

>That feel when white guy
>That feel when my girlfriends family is from the Philippines
>That feel when I'm committing white genocide and loving it.

But seriously, do you actually give a shit? Like just be with who you want to be with.

>Why?
What do you think happens when the government won't be able to enforce the law? Let's say WW3 breaks out, the bigger part of the army will die in the first week, then the cops will be drafted and sent to the front lines. Once the cops are gone and the propaganda attention will be switched to the war effort, right wing death squads are free to do what they want.
Same happens in a civil war, government bankruptcy or any kind of major crisis. There are millions of of people sitting at home waiting for a crisis to start killing.

>But seriously, do you actually give a shit? Like just be with who you want to be with.
Yeah. I want to be with a white girl. I just want white people to exist.

wouldn't some foreign countries invade if we collapse? Also I just don't see that happening. I just think we'll end up like SA at best.

daum thats fking ugly... what's up with the fucked up proportions.

I can't wait for a war to break out just so you people who larp as Nazis break down when a dozen angry black guys or in German's case Turks chase you down the street for being a fucking coward. And you realise that you were all talk.

Just have more white babies and keep voting against immigration

>wouldn't some foreign countries invade if we collapse?
They would, eventually. But it's not in their interests to stop the right wing. As a rule of thumb you support the strongest opposition faction and install it as a puppet government. Right wing is the only opposition. Pretty much any crisis scenario ends up in ethnic cleansing.

The problem is she is in a white country. Shouldn't even be there. If you want to go around creamieing 3rd world pussy IN THE THIRD WORLD that is your prerogative as a white man. But letting them into white countries? Madness.

>I just want white people to exist.

Wow. Racist as fuck. Honestly, how do you live with yourself? Not surprised desu...

Looks like the shitskin is mad as he has smelled his inevitable death. Nice.

Some stupid amerifat thinking that is a nig nog. Mixed shit from a degenerate country ffs.

I'm white and I lean pretty far to the right. I just think you guys should stop LARPing as Nazis and realise that you are not going to accomplish shit.

EVERY COLOR HAS IT'S PLACE
A HOME FOR EVERYONE RACE

that skin is so gross.

>Implying the whole reason the West hasn't thrived is because of sensible immigration.

It's shit now, but we've built ourselves on immigration.

Of my dad raced mixed, is it possible to breed the Mexican out of my genes if my progeny all have white spouses?

Doubtful, though that's not to say mixed races won't be more common.

It's more likely that your family name will disappear.

so british then eh?

This isn't actually gonna happen. Even in the current year race mixing rates are drastically lower than you'd expect if race played no role in people's choice of mate, proving that propaganda can only go so far in subverting natural human instincts. It's true for liberals as well who are as always total hypocrites when it comes to diversity. In reality white populations are just gonna get more and more isolated after we lose democratic control over our countries and we'll likely become a nationless diaspora.

>It's shit now, but we've built ourselves on immigration.
Pretty sure you've built yourself on colonialism, not immigration. There is no country other than US that was built on immigration.
Gas yourself, kike

>i'm white
Even worse for you. Race traitors will be the first to go.

>posts objectively beautiful woman
>autists falling all over themselves to prove how red-pilled they are for thinking she's ugly

never change Sup Forums

how would a virgin have descendants?

dont breed

don't remind me

You have shit taste. She looks like an ape.

Did god accidentally burn her skin? Why is her skin burnt?

unsure if chin up was meant for a pun or not

only if by immigration you mean indentured labour.

immigration without working on government programs is brand spanking new.

I would never fuck a nigger, Look what happened to the south.

>descendants
>implying you've had sex

NORMIES LEAVE NOW

gross ass and nasty black skin

>we will only allow whites to live on other planets

No, you don't get it. If there's ever a war that breaks out. You'd be crushed so quickly that it would be hilarious. Maybe 2-3% of Sup Forums are actually tough enough and crazy enough to fight. Most of you Nazi LARPers would crawl away and hide like the scared little faggots that you are.

>you die and go to heaven
>it's all white people and semites because niggers never got religion
>over the course of a few years amount of niggers increases hundred fold
>crime and social upheaval rapmant in Heaven
Where do you go when you're dead and niggers sit up your paradise?

stop resisting

>varg.jpg

Nothing is objectively beautiful, beauty being a subjective thing.
She's an ape.

>CRISPR won't be used by whites and non whites to have white phenotypes
Oh look an uneducated Britbong who would have thought

this

i really think a lot of autists have something to prove to Sup Forums. spouting all this shit with no basis gives their empty lives meaning.
sad!

>Implying black Christians aren't some of the best people around.

Unlike most "Christians" I know, they actually follow the Lords word.

>brown eyes
>bitch has green eyes

Are you retarded, OP?

40% of children in German are not ethnically German. People will breed with people that are around them

not even a real person

look at this disgusting nigger. fucking ape. subhuman that should be lynched. day of the rope. am i fitting in yet?

The robots will run the joint in the next 50 years, if they don't already.

So I don't care.

Fuck and you.

Implying Sup Forums is a person.
She tries too hard to look beautiful desu, I've seen better girls in this corrupted place.

>that is a nig nog.

A single drop of black blood makes you a nigger
If person has white ancestors, hes not black

Poltard logic 101

Ya that might be true but I'd still hit that

Just look at that booty tho

G E N E T I C E N G I N E E R I N G

In this century, there will be a massive race for Personal Augmentation. Similar to all other material culture, this will become a status symbol and people will fight incessantly for it. People already use plastic surgery and implantation devices to augment their appearance. With genetic engineering, anything is possible.

People will choose to be White (or light skinned) because in every country in the world, to all humans, light skin is aesthetically superior and desired by the majority. The growth will be exponential.

If anything, the future will eventually be ALL White. Think about that for a moment.

>Implying Sup Forums is a person.

People here sare the same ideology. If somebody is speaking his mind, hes a shill or a sorosbot.

Well, in a matter of mixing, brazil is way aheard of everybody.

And the only way you will end up getting that nappy hiar is if you mix with the entire africa, whtich is very unrealistic.

Some weavy hair will happen tho.

>imblying
ass tho

You don't have to be tough. You just have to know basic tactics and know how to shoot. Most of us were conscripted and have military training too, not to mention there is a major NatSoc core in the military itself. We're now having a huge investigation, because some soldiers showed their power level and heiled Hitler and a lieutenant planned a terrorist attack.
The eruption will be yuuuge, even if your country is too cuked to do anything by itself, we will come and liberate you by force.

don't have descendants. that's something you can control.

>How do I get over the inevitable fact that my descendent will all become mixed with brown skin, brown eyes and black hair in the future?
Stop fucking niggers you degenerate cuck. That should do it.

Pynya is literally just the drumpf memes but Russian

This. If you lose your humanity and disappoint all your ancestors, you won't care about losing your humanity and disappointing all your ancestors anymore.

Pynya is the president of Russian Federeation, you rusophobe.

Sup Forums is literally a safe space for angry lil boys who can't get what they want because they are too ugly/stupid/socially awkward/short etc so come here to bitch about its societies fault their gf left them for someone more interesting/hotter and that the real problem is . when, in fact, the reason their life is shit, is because they are terribly adjusted/useless
i fucking love this place it's so funny

lol you're enlightened and see Sup Forums for what it truly is don't you?

well you're not. dig that cock out of your ass and leave if you disagree with Sup Forums so much.

And this is Drumpf the President of the United States of America

Stop chewing all the black pills and go make some white kids. I have my 5th on the way. If we up our reproductive rate, teach our kids to not mix race, whites will not go extinct. We will win if we have the troops so make them.

We should meme that racemixing is a white supremecist plot to get rid of black people

Your future kids won't be able to race mix if you kill yourself before they're concieved.

lol nope its literal comedy gold
there is so much projection for your own inadequacies here. you have to order the world into simple, easy-to-understand narratives because the real world scares you. you hang on to meaningless constructs like the 'white race' and the 'nation' to fill the hole that is normally filled by strong and intimate friendships, a good relationship with your family and being passionate about things you actually enjoy, rather than being afraid and hateful

Sup Forums is a containment board. that's literally why it was started. it's like an orphanage for those who have failed

>How do I get over the inevitable fact that my descendent will all become mixed with brown skin
Stop caring about future and future generations, I dont give a fuck about global warming or resource shortage. I will use whatever I can the rest can go fuck itself.

Dont need to meme it.
youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U

OP isn't white, this is a subversion thread, he doesn't want solutions, he wants surrender so he can feel at home in Europe and pretend it's normal.

BOON
O
O
N

I can't be passionate about the things I enjoy, because I enjoy products of my own culture, such as Shakespeare, but when I see it performed on the BBC or the stage, they make erase the European identity from the characters in the name of "diversity," so you see, our culture is being subverted and I will not accept that.

Would you describe yourself as white, mixed, or black huebro?

Only if we allow it to happen and don't congregate. All we need is a white nation that is pretty isolationist, doesn't buy into U.S. propaganda, has enough military might to keep the shit out...

I'm trying to think of one, but blyat, none come to mind...

Jokes on you my children will be power by german fueled korean autism

It was

Yeah right, I am never having sex. Nothing for me to worry about except the fires of hell for wasting my life!

Move north.

Eventually everyone south of a certain parallel will become brown. It's evolution.

This is also why Brazil has become negro-ville.

Keep the bloodline Clean and Green!

>implying othello wasnt black
>implying you know the skin colours of every character from shakespeare etc
>implying that the issues you're having are from an actual loss of culture rather than your own meaningless obsession with race

you are proving my point. you focus on something unimportant because your life is empty.

>implying the average person will have access to this
>implying it wont just be the jewish elites prolonging their life spans

>my girlfriends family is from the Philippines

lol

who fucking cares. skin color means absolutely nothing. its what they know and how they act that is important. just make sure you raise your kids right for them to continue the chain you retarded ass racist faggot

>You hang on to meaningless constructs like the 'white race' and the 'nation'
Yea this is a completely new concept that has no basis in reality.
Get your T levels checked please, might be the reason you are dating an Asian.

Race is more than just skin color,
Most non-white countries are 3rd world shit holes yet all white countries are 1st world. Just a cohencidence, right

Only a WHITE ETHNO STATE CAN HELP YOU. Join the Northwest Front.

DEAR WHITE AMERICAN

Does it seem as if society just isn’t working anymore?
Most people agree that schools have quit providing students a good education. Why are standards being lowered and lowered again? People are victimized in their own homes by violent criminals. Why aren’t the criminals locked up? And who trusts our politicians, our media, or leadership of the companies we work for? Why are our jobs being outsourced to foreign countries? Why are our politicians such fools and traitors who sell us out at the drop of a hat?

Maybe you’ve been thinking that there has to be a better way. Maybe you, like us, want to be part of the answer to society’s problems. You can be.

northwestfront.org/about/dear-white-american/
northwestfront.org/about/principles-of-migration/

northwestfront.org/about/northwest-front-program/
northwestfront.org/about/faq/

Look, I'd be the first to acknowledge that some nogs aren't completely heinous (pic related) but Jesus Christ, what the fuck is that?

Her ass is ashy as fuck and that weave? Christ. That's more plastic than Michael Jackson. Fuck her from behind too hard and you'll have chemical burns on your chest.

I'll pass thanks.

You're not going to have any descendants, don't worry

Look, I'd be the first to acknowledge that some nogs aren't completely heinous (pic related) but Jesus Christ, what the fuck is that?

Her ass is ashy as fuck and that weave? Christ. That's more plastic than Michael Jackson. Fuck her from behind too hard and you'll have chemical burns on your chest.

Fucking pic didn't attach.

Haha this