Is this peak degenerate?

yes. now the helicopter rides commence.

cute cute cute cute CUTE!!!

>filthy colonists

so empowering, she's so brave

>HIV+ blood

Fuck it can survive in the air now?

How is this powerful?

Phobes eternally blown out by this brave drag queen.

no, they're just idiots

she's so brave, so empowering to fellow trans people. you are a bigot if you don't want her blood

We are not sure exactly what that statement is, but a gay person did it so it must be profound. -huffpost

So beautiful! This is true bravery!

You are a bigot if you don't want to have sex with this beautiful empowering HIV infected transexual #LGBTQ

It's about how you should allow people with AIDs to bang you.

I don't let this bother me. It's an evolutionary dead-end, and within a few generations these people will be dead, with their bloodlines gone.

>faggots
Kill them all.

What's wrong w/people.

:/

It's just pretty sickening to portray the story that way. Trying to normalize HIV.

What, exatly, is that message?

why helicopter rides when you could just throw them off a roof?

You're a bigot if you don't accept degeneracy with open arms. This is a blatant attempt at destroying the west, and the only way it can succeed is by making people stand down by feeling bad about opposing it. That's the best way I can summarize it.

I'd fuck her tbqh.

him*

>Be me
>Live in a shitskin conservative country
>Go to work, while constantly checking if one of your co-workers has a beard and his chest area is unusually plump
>Going back home, you see women treated like toddlers holding their husbands hands
>Go have a shitskin dinner at home
>Check twice if the clock is a timed bomb.
>Wake up tomorow, check Sup Forums
>See a drag queen wearing a tiara coated with HIV+ blood
>Realize it's either being a shitskin mudslime or this.

get out of this board degenerate slav

Has he been arrested for possession of biological weapons?

that's powerfully gross.

That thing is horrible, gas it immediately.

why does that have to look like the Romanian flag

because we are not some animals who just throw people from roofs.

We are civilized people, so as a last gift, we spend some fuel.

Fake

this what happens when you let them get a foot in the door. Eventually it will be live sex at the gay parades

>you are a bigot if you don't want her blood
Poor choice in words.

>This transwoman makes a power statement by smearing shit all over it's naked body and crawling down the middle of the street making animal noises

They'll be fucking kids at these things soon enough if we don't stop them. And anyone trying to intervene and stop it will be violently attacked for being so disrespectful to who they are.

Where do we draw the line guys? Clearly this will never stop until we do something.

You even need to ask that? Get out of here!

because ur faggots