French voter here AMA

Have the leaks, real or not, influenced some people's opinions?

95% of people, even many Le Pen voters, think this is fake or irrelevant. Most of them don't even know or care about it

Nice attention whoring here

no, media have censored every leaks and don't speak about them because it's forbidden to anyone to speak about politics during the 2 last days of the election
most people don't give a shit of the leaks, they think it's fake, just look at the twitter trends in france

tu veux quoi filsdep?

Do you expect to have a successful LARP today?

>Even many Le Pen voters think it's fake

You guys deserve Macron. How does it feel to know your country is going to get fucked?

What is the pivotal difference between Le Pen and Macron in the French mind?

What's your favorite way to eat croissants and baguettes?

Le Pen=FN=Dangerous fascists, and she sucked at the debate.

Macron=Handsome new guy, although he's a pure products of the past three decades

I don't really like croissant, I rather eat pain au chocolat, but anyway, I eat them with a chocolat chaud (chocolate powder in milk)
I eat baguette wil anything, even with salt and butter in it, typically

So, in other words, for most people it is a popularity contest rather than about any underlying issues of any importance?

I know it's supposedly illegal to distribute the findings of the Macron hack, but do people still know or care what's in them?

no
good

Fascism is good, what problem doyou have with Fascism? French are culturally superior anyway, you have such beautiful architecture.

Oscar was the worst girl.

I see I see. Here in Canadia, for some reason Save On Foods/Overwaitea (grocery store) pushes baguettes onto you when you buy a whole rotisserie chicken. I like putting butter on the baguette and chomping down on it with the chicken.

Why has France failed to live up to the ideal France envisioned by the superior Japanese?

>supposedly illegal
it is as illegal as reading wikileaks, do not read any of those leaks that contain evidences for criminal activities of your leaders

source: CNN

Because french men are faggots

Decades of cultural marxism brought us here

Why do you start thread with a tranny?

It's illegal in France to distribute anything that might sway an election within the last 48 hours of the race, according to the BBC.

Globalism is the enemy.

That's such a ridiculous law. Literally anything could sway an election. The lack of distributing something could sway an election.

Standing on line to vote and listening to what other people are idly chatting about can sway an election.