Insult large portion of my own fan-base

>insult large portion of my own fan-base
>fan-base calls for my termination from television
>FCC investigates my comments
>popularity soars
>still seen as left-wing luminary
>mfw

It's almost like the majority of people behind this controversy are people on the right who already dislike or hate Colbert anyways.

His fan base knows the outrage was from triggered Trump supporters.

Love how badly the #FireColbert shit failed

>i had 100,001 people watch my show instead of 100,000 on premiere day
>MUH POPULARITY HAS SOARED TRUMP BTFO
So this is the state of Sup Forums

RULE 4: Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.
RULE 8: Keep the pressure on. Never let up.
RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.

Rule 13: Make your enemy more successful than ever
Rule 14: Get blown the fuck out

He was more successful on comedy central you stupid chink, his ratings are still toilet tier.

Remember: If our enemy is successful, we win.

Our only way of surviving is by letting the enemy kill us.

>have shit ratings since premiere
>still have shit premiere ratings but gain an extra two viewers
>WOW MORE VIEWERS THAN AT PREMIERE
its not hard to see through this facade.

It can't be THAT hard to get into a filming of his show wearing cargo shorts, can it?

He has the best rated Late-night talk show in your country.

Is he a Kike? What is he?

Objectively wrong, and even if that was true it's still sub million viewers, which is fucking garbage.

>Thursday night's episode scored a 2.5 rating, far surpassing NBC's Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, which came in at 1.9.

Kind of like Trump's sub-million inauguration, which is fucking garbage compared to the previous president.

He's allegedly a practicing Roman Catholic, but I find it very hard to believe he takes his faith seriously. Probably a secret Jew like the entirety of the media is.

why is the alt-right filled with such special snowflakes that are easily triggered?

you guys, and antifa (and the rest of the left) are just 2 sides of the same degenerate coin.

do the white race (and humanity) a favour and kill yourselves.

Popularity doesn't matter if you have lost credibility to non-TDS sufferers. Talking to more cat ladies as the figure of Trump-derangement identity does not extend your reach, it limits you from normal people and Trump voters you might have otherwise reached through comedy more advanced than shouting cocksucker.

Popularity also does not matter to losing commercial and moral capital. A marginialised and vulgar Colbert is stunted regardless of his view count. Look at Sup Forums as an example: very popular, but very hard to turn that into ad revenue because of our poor/tainted commercial & moral status.

Colbert is a brand risk, alienated from all but cat ladies and the Trump-deranged.

>Don't use tactics that work
No.

it doesn't really work (long term) and doing the same thing as your enemy is hypocritical and sets a bad example which in turn influences people on your side to do the same. in the end you're both just reactionary groups that will continue to react off one another. you're just going in circles you two.

anyways, enjoy.

You dont get it no matter what "the right" won in this situation. If colbert got pressured into apologizing it is a scalp. If nothing happened then the right base resolve is further strengthened due to lefty hypocrisy, the idea that people should lose their job is further weakened, more people dislike the left due to the hypocrisy and the notion that whiny lefties trying to get people fired for jokes, and in the future if lefties try to get people fired there is now the colbert defense.

> The left are powerless, losing daily

> they flock to this cock holster of Pedosta like a warm jizzy blanket

> it's their "safe space" so of course his ratings will climb,

> He is the new Glenn Beck, and will suffer the same fate as time goes on.

> Sit back Pedes.. just wait.. Energy of the universe is on our side, let them have their fake news and pity party.

Islam, global owners, pedos, sanctuary cities, photo voter id, dem senators up for re-election in trump states... all come to pass.

This will all change with:

1) $Trillion infrastructure bill (Left: "Stop rebuilding America")

2) Terror attack in America by refugee will fuck the left with a big black dick in the polls.

3) Evidence of Obama spying on all of Washington and sharing with Hillary, unmasking tens of thousands of Americans

4) Hillary helped arm and train ISIS to topple Assad for Saudis new pipeline cutting out Russia.

5) Podesta $35M from Russia to help with Urainum one deal and removing sanctions

The house of cards will come down on Colbert, he will have to defend it all.

wtf i love alinsky now