Redpill me on Albert Einstein Sup Forums

Redpill me on Albert Einstein Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fkqTK09i-Xg
youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

smart fella

(((Einstein))) all you need to know

overrated

one trick pony who was also a plagiarist.

He created the Theory of Special Relativity which is legit genius. But for some reason is celebrated in our society as more of some kind of moral hero, when he does not deserve such status. Be very skeptical of meme's with Einstein saying something philosophical, because usually the poster doesn't understand the context.

wife beater

He is a meme about on par with curie. Nothing excessively special about his contributions.

He isn't a von braun, goddard, tesla, bessemer, pasteur, etc. All the people of true note are swept under the rug to highlight memes.

>wanted peace
>his invention helped in creating nukes
JUST

He was actually from Nigeria, the photo light is lying.

I was at a college, a second tier, not an ivy league school, a second choice school, and I was in a class and there was a student in that class. The teacher was spouting some horrible nonsense about how women's rights were not legitimate, something everyone knew was false, but if anybody had spoken up, he would have taken extreme joy in failing them. Nobody spoke up. One person raised his voice, on person started talking. The teacher couldn't believe it, the classroom couldn't believe it either, but in the end he had logic on his side and at the end of the day he proved his point. That student... was Albert Einstein.

youtube.com/watch?v=fkqTK09i-Xg
these guys will help

Patten clerk who stole his ideas.

Also brought smarter Communists and Jews together to create nuclear bombs because he's a Jew monster

He was the quanten jew who spread his pseudo sciene into the world.

>The speed of light is not a constant.
>muh grand unified theory is shit tier
>didn't believe in quantum theory

His wife was Mileva Marić Einstein, a serbian woman. He was a bad student, good for nothing jew, mileva was probably behind all those discoveries and he took all the credits

Daily reminder, that Nikolai Teslov was actually a Russian scientist.

your mum is a scientist

Einstein were used by zionist and jewry. Himself didn think he was that special. He was a plagiarist who only simplified Pointcaré work.

>photoelectric effect
>principles of special relativity
>brownian motion
>general relativity
goat 20th century scientists

I thought he was a KANGZZZZZZ

His theory has flaws.

Very nice equations

>Implying nukes didn't actually prevent a large-scale war between U.S. and USSR

hes a jew.

Einstein on how it feels to be the world's smartest man "you'd have to ask Tesla".
Tesla on Einstein:see jpg

Tesla wasn't a scientist, he was an engineer. Literally the early 20th century version of Bill Nye.

Yeah but he did make some genius theories

>failed mechanical engineer
>maverick of industry who doesn't have access to the graft that edison does
Truly the same thing...

theoretical science is just well-thought out fairy tales

>plagiarist.
THIS

Ric(g) - Sg/2 + Λg = T

>moral hero
he had jewish morals. during WWI he claimed to be a pacifist then during WW2 he helped create the most powerful weapon in human history.

Extremely intelligent, we need another one of him around

Today is for saving france

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

t. Tesla

We have one.

ITT: idiots who know nothing about Physics

wasn't just Oppenheimer at Los Alamos? How did Einstein help there?

Einstein wrote a letter to FDR sucking his dick and begging him to develop a nuke and use it.