Sup Forums Janitors

It's time to speak out about the janitors here. Recently there's been a massive increase in janitor activity and has been hurting our board and our culture.

The new janitors haven't lurked long enough to understand the board culture. There have been great threads about family values, the JQ, being a better man, etc removed or moved to /r9k/ or /adv/.

We make threads like this because we want the perspective of those with our values and think like us. Posting a thread about family values on /r9k/ will get you responses about how women are whores and should be avoided while our responses will be much more productive.

This is a board about conservative culture, white identity, and politics. There's a broad spectrum of topics that pertain to our board and our culture and banning these topics changes our board.

Please give us mods who know the board and post here regularly.

Divide and conquer tactics. They try to split us up with /bant/ and then flood the board with bmwf posts, while removing non degenerate posts.

(((Mods))) are not on our side.

Are you retarded the mods are actively against this community

No true polack would be a janitor, janitors are cringy no-life faggots and are fucking normal

reddit took over

Stop deleting our waifu threads

janitors have done their best to reddify Sup Forums and water down the boards culture.

It's time to start migrating. Every productive thread is being deleted.

I'm starting to wonder if literal Shariablue employees have jobs as mods now.

HE

WILL

NOT

I wonder this too.

Yeah stop interfering with our genius!

I'm trying to learn how to be a man!

You faggots should have understood the spot this website was in when Hiroshimoot tried to trick everyone into buying passes telling us the site was in debt.

>This is a board about conservative culture, white identity, and politics
No, it's just about politics. Go back to plebbit if you want a safe ecochamber.

LINK TO META THREAD

LINK TO META THREAD

I agree with you. The staff we do have are probably all laughing at us because they're plenty aware of what they're doing. The problem is hiroshit and all the other key figures don't instinctively care for this board. They don't see it as an asset, and have filled our moderation spots with who people lie to them and selectively ban while letting obvious rule breakers run rampant. we need a new course of action without moderator control

also enjoy your ban OP

DOES

I don't know if its actual subversion taking place.

I just think we have a gook owner who barely understands the language let alone the culture.

youre a faggot. this place needs moderation.

Did you even read?

He knows english, he's playing dumb so you don't question the stupid grubby shit he does

Also to add, because he's a foreigner and doesn't understand the site, I think all he has to go by emails that actual subversive groups do flood his inbox with.

There's been a lot of overzealous moderation on the boards I frequent lately. It's extremely noticeable.

Did the Janitors get a memo to be more strict, or is there a new crop of them that are a little too happy with their newfound power?

A lot of mods and janitors are fags because the Global rules are so fucking vague that you can be banned for posting pretty much anything.

At least theyre not trigger happy niggerfaggots like the Sup Forums mods.
They just ban you for fucking anything, no warning, instant ban. I called a guy a nigger and got a week long ban. Kek
What a shithole

This goes further than just janitors, the kikes are waging spiritual war against us and they're winning. Their goal is to suppress /pols chaos magic by severing our spiritual connection to the entities empowering it.

This subversion started when /pol very nearly summoned Thoth. Fashdove and all the other Thoth memes were spreading like wildfire and were getting picked up by normies. Thoth is a deity of knowledge and reason who would have taken our movement to the next level. That's when the kikes panicked and took over this board, ruthlessly 404ing all Thoth threads. The Jews fear the Egyptian gods, their magic, and known better than anyone their power. They were successful in suppressing his summoning and have now set their sites on Kek.

Unlike thoth, Kek has a huge foothold here and is fully awakened through our numerological worship. They kikes have developed a three-pronged strategy for killing our God. First, janitors have been told to ban anyone for praising gets. This removes the numerological empowerment of the Kek entity which blunts his power. Next, they have false disciples running around treating Kek like a joke (Kekistan redditards) to make him cringey. This allows the next wave of shills to come in, the false oldfags. They come around claiming that kek was never worshipped here and that frog-posting is just plebbit retards shitting up the board. Now that their strategy has shown dividends they created the /bant board. This is the symbolic splitting of our temple here and the name was selected to tell us all that our religion is a joke.

What made /pol so mighty since 2015 was the support of a genuine God, summoned through our occult rituals. The entities that empower the Jews like moloch were getting their metaphysical shit pushed in by Kek. The Jews cannot fight us when our idol is vibrating at that high of a frequency. What we witnessed here was the pure, unfiltered power of true spirituality.

Praise kek

I got a ban for telling someone to fuck off on /pol

You are a faggot.

Janitors are actually slowly starting to pay attention to reports now.
I allegedly reported some faggots doing the farting shit, and they actually deleted the posts, the absolute madmen.