Niggers are stupid

>niggers are stupid
>niggers shine in a sports that requires spacial awareness, quick thinking and decision making

Damn, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wDs5GMg69Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=pBhMVl_ogf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

balotelli is such a dipshit. you could find a ton of examples still you chose not even one of the top 20 nigger soccer players. btw

> messi
> ronaldo c.
> ronaldo
> maradona
> van basten
> cruyff
> ...

pelé

overrated

mane garrincha was better

That's all well and good but most of them are functionally illiterate. Not sure how far you can get with that

All they do is run fast

>niggers can run fast
Well shit looks like they were the master race after all.

Most footballers (of any race) are dumb as rocks

he won 3 world cups, greatest league scorer (albeit in a weak league), best scorer for brazil and was an ambassador for the sport...

Zidane should be on any list, of any length, of the GOAT footballers

Such a waste of talent. Balotelli would be the best striker on the planet, if he wasn't such a lazy, unfocused nigger.

>position that involves the most thinking in any sport
>best ones are white

Really activates those almonds...

Zidane is a Berber. Still the best player in history, though.

not so user,,as far as soccer is concerned, it has become a game of exceptional athletes, dictated by coaches who all have pretty much the same idea, big strong guys and exceptionaly fit midfeild guys, makes for a 90 minute bore, messi and renaldo are exceional, take a look at the way pele or george best played the, game, the rythm the passion

I bet you think Pogba is good too.

garrincha ,,good call

>niggers are stupid
>spacial

Found the larping nigger, lads

Except quarterback

Running and kicking.
Why aren't they on mars now?

Dele Alli won't be as good as Messi and Ronaldo but he'll be on the next tier down imo

>Implies that Cam Newton, Russell Wilson, Dak Prescott and Jameis Winston are not going to be the league's best quarterbacks next year

Slaves have always been useful when well trained and strictly watched over for physical labor.

The NFL provides plenty of examples of what happens when they're off the field.

Yet non of the best ones are black LMFAO the workhorses are because they can run all day because they used to run after animals for days because they didn't think to breed them or create traps or anything LMFAO. Great isn't it O.P

>can kick a ball
>we wuz scientist n shieeeet

It's just reflexes you dumb mongoloid.

>Simple decision making
>Following Impulses
Yea sounds like niggertry to me
Lets see them study calculus for an hour
None of those skills are important in the modern age

Literally
>Oh look at these immediate glorious hunter gatherer skills
>Too bad all the jobs of the future will require drawn out problem solving and memory.

Niggers are not "stupid" for Africa, but "stupid" when it comes to logic and math skills.

Then why can't they into science?

Precisely.

Sports is something anyone can do.

On the other hand women can not into sports. Which proves all you need for sports is physicality and determination.

Nogs use the same determination for sports as they do for attacking whites or raping.

midfielders are the ones that need to be smarter, and I can count with one hand the number of good black midfielders in history, hell, probably with one finger, Seedorf, that's fucking it, and he flopped as a manager

>Cam Newton
lel the Panthers were garbage last year, that nigger got figured out, like all black QBs eventually are
>Russel Wilson
the best black QB but still a defense babby, wouldn't be shit without that Seattle D
>Dak Prescott
Flavor of the Month but will be figured out like all other black QBs
>Jameis Winston
isn't shit, never will be shit

fuck you.

eto'o is the king.

pelé would be laughed out of every modern even moderately high-tier football team

Actually most of them are dumb as fuck. Name me 10 black playmakers.

nigger detected. You're not British.

haha fuck off mate
eto'o, ronaldinho, messi greatest combo in history.

If this were true they'd be best at racecare driving, not running from cops and or work.

Russel Wilson is black? I thought he was one of those weird asian/spic hybrids.

ronaldinho, henry, messi

>they'd be best at racecare driving

Well...

Jameis Winston is also a rapist

token blacks on mostly white teams.

Eurocucks throught blacks were better at soccer for being black and then loaded up their teams with naturalized blacks but then midget Spaniards beat them by passing the ball along the ground.

The white man figured out how to beat Brazilian mulattoes who have black,mulatto, mestizo, and white man mixed teams.

Euroleagues even subsidize the national teams of African countries.

Don't they give Africans more spots in the World Cup than North and South American countries combined?

Some African teams do very well but often the white teams usually beat them.

also a legendary combo.

henery was a class act. not black enough tho haha :)

>Cam "6-10" Newton
>Dak "Sophomore Slump" Prescott
>Russell "2nd-and-goal" Wilson

Why are niggers so bad?

Ronaldiño + Eto´o > Iniesta+Xavi+Messi

youtube.com/watch?v=wDs5GMg69Yw

Denis Bergkamp
DENIS BERGKAMP
D E N I S B E R G K A M P
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

there's literally only 1 good black football player and that's drogba

>Balotelli
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHHA

russel wilson is a based mulatto. speed and power of a black man combined with intellect and technique of a white man. many such cases

He got carried in two. Pele wasn't the only good player on those teams.

He also didn't play in Europe even when some South American stars like Enrique Sivori had.

Pele in the modern game would not be considered as good.

>I rate Zidane

who fucking cares, i bet if you put kangaroo on the field he could kick it into the goal from the halflines, doesnt mean animals should be playing sports in human leagues.

Yaya Toure
Thierry Henry
Edgar Davids
Seedorf
Thuram
Makelele

>the smartest thing a black negro monkey has ever done is kick a ball
sounds about right LOL

>blacks go fast in FIFA therefore they're good irl

Lol spatial awareness, soccer is literally mostly sprinting and slight decision making.

Go look at Hockey where there are no top black players, even the better ones like Simmonds, Subban and Jones (although he's a half caste) aren't near the elite of the league.

Soccer can be played by anyone and the amount of variables in the game are very little. Hockey is a true high IQ sport as you have to worry about multiple things:

1.Where the goalie is because the net isn't 50 feet

2.Staying onside which is much more complex than soccer due to more players and the way the puck is carried over the blue line

3.Where the dman are, who they are (because they can destroy you with a hit), where the back checkers are because everyone plays unlike pooftakick, where the sticks of everyone are and where your teammates are

4.You also have to worry about where the boards and bench are as getting hit along those can end your career whereas pooftakick has no hitting and if someone does get bumped they go down like the faggot cucks they are.

I could go on, but Hockey is a true high IQ, high spatial awareness sport whereas soccer is mostly just sprinting and power.

Coming from a customer, pogba is mediocre at best.

No English player will be in the top 2 tears
Last were Gerard and Frankie
Too much money too early kills their ambition
They "made it" at 19 so fuck it
Too many such cases

White national team wins Eurocup-World Cup-Eurocup in a row. Go ask Netherlands how are they doing with their niggers.

Damn /fag/

Makelele was bretty good.

>Go look at Hockey where there are no top black players
Yea. The fact that its an expensive sport practiced in areas with very few blacks has no impact on this.
Fucking leafs I swear.

>seedorf only good black mid
If you now nothing about football
Not all mids need smarts or creativity

Gerard is Welsh.

>watching sports

Whi needs an education when you can kick a ball good

Stop this meme
Pelé was amazing
Sivori was Italian

a nigger is always still a nigger.
Dumb as rocks

>Still the best player in history, though.
no

Wow

Ha even more to my point
Also fucking traitor playing for england

...but fail at the game if life.
Damn OP, your stupid nigger is showing.
Go make yourself useful and pick some cotton.

Kek loves football
Official sport of pol

>KICK BALL GOOD UNGA BUNGA

Wow such awareness and quick thinking.

pele is a fucking meme

that's a kike you're hearing. quite an annoying one as well.

Spain won in the African heat of South Africa
Germany won in Brazil
Italy won in Germany

best players of soccer=europeans, prove me wrong

you cant

>HURR DURR I RUN AFTER A BALL FASTER THAN YOU WHITEY OOGA BOOGA

Pelé only seems so good because everyone else at the time was so bad (compared to now). I mean, he was a fantastic player, but nowadays he'd just be one more meh high-tier footballer, rather than the GOAT.

Impressive.

niggers don't shine in football, wtf are you on about

>Implying Wilson is black

youtube.com/watch?v=pBhMVl_ogf0

Forlan was fucking amazing.

But all the best footballers are white

Chilean... bit the Pele pill.

Sivori was Argentine. He played in Argentina and Italy.

Lukaku is top scorer now, and he's complete shit before when playing on chelsea. wtf happened ?

Niggers suck at hockey, the only sport that matters.

The Netherlands won their only title with niggers, you idiot.

Notice how all mulattoes born in the West try to become athletes, musicians or some kind of media personalities -- they don't have the IQ for anything else.

Rodgers, Brees, Brady, and Roethlisberger would like a word with you

which title?

Europe's top cuck.

What's up france? :^)

Rare?

no they don't?
more niggers just play sports b/c they are to stupid to do anything else
no evidence they are better than other races

Stupid burger here.

So what? Did you lobsterbacks get pissed we kicked your ass, so you tried to take the west coast over instead?

>driving is a sport

Oh, could you just remind me of the last Black/coloured Dressage rider to win anything?

also
>implying hamilton will ever be better than Shoemaker was even compared to his state today

So how about driving F1 that requires same qualities as flying fighter jet?

You better fucking vote LePen