Women shouldnt wear a hij-

>Women shouldnt wear a hij-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_the_Great_in_the_Quran
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thats not a hijab, you ignorant amerilard.
Theres not just the choice between Islam and degeneracy.
Traditional christians (ie. catholics and orthodox) despise modern bourgeois degeneracy and Islam at the same time.

It's not hijab
Christian women aren't allowed to show their hair, but currently everyone is a fake Christian anyway

Eastern europeans have worn those things for years. Why? Because it is cold as fuck.

>Thats not a hijab
>It's not hijab

Keep telling yourself that.

>protestant
>anglo

That's not true. That's impossible!

Would look 500 times better without the sand nigger tarp on her head

It is though since we Orthodox members can wear it if we want but chose not to simply because it is stiffy and go for a bit of freedom while still holding to our traditions. We don't call it hijab though.

that's a batic you ignorant american. And it's optional and can be customized

What was it you were saying ahmed?

Women have to cover hair when in church, nobody apart from fundie or starovery wear it outside

So no, it's not a hijab

Hijab is fine. Better than western sluts.

Calm down you autist, it's a type of Russian headdress.

Awesome

>women shouldn't do drugs

why the hell are you dumb niggers bumping this shit thread

Mmmm mommy

Cool different everything. She's a right retard and a Kvisling, but no need to spread fake news around.

Fake and gay

Can still see her hair so obviously not a hijab, retard

how will rural and suburban retards refute this?

Thats not a fucking hijab you dumb nigger
Traditional eastern european attire

SAY IT WITH ME FOLKS

WHITE

well this is only for the liturgy of the mass as is said in the new testament.

White snow, these guys look like they're going skiing.

>White s
Spin the wheel of Sup Forums again.

That's not a hijab you nonce. All old British people wear that during the cold to keep their ears warm you UTTER FOOCKING MORON.

That looks fairly similar to what pic related is wearing

>Hair showing
absolutely haram

>dots nut 'er hejub

Grannies in east Europe wear these all the time.
It's got nothing to do with Islam.

Not a big fan of hijab, i prefer blowjob

>urban and suburban retards will refute this

What are you, in high school? Go back

>Left: chooses to be a devout nun
>Right: either wear this or be stoned
Really makes you think

playing cuck's advocate:
>fuck off out of my country. i have my own religious practices. i don't want you here. you are not welcome. i will inflict pain on you and your family if you don't leave MY country.
that's how a christ cuck should respond

Only in church and during worship.

>one is a choice done by a few devoted
>second is imposed
>low IQ retard can't tell the difference

I am so tired of this threads
>X shouldnt/are Y ...
What are the mods even doing,it against the rules.

And to answer your shitposting question is that these a head scarf that women wear to church to show respect to god and others.It is not imposed or mandatory.Heck many women wear it outside cause it can be made fashionable.

A hijab is mandatory and punishable by death if You dont wear it,whether you believe in god or not.

Al of this stupidity is caused by the outdated view that somehow a woman's beauty causes men to sin.Its the natural reaction and they want to ban it.

thats not a hjab op
christian women wear those all the time in eastern europe even more so old women.

>tfw no orthodox gf

nuns do it willingly a muslim woman is forced in to it beceuse sharia

Women should dress modestly by choice because they want to maintain their chastity for their husbands and not be degenerate.

Islam forces women to wear a hijab.

it's called a babushka

I thought that meant grandma?

maybe in Russian it does, but where I live, that's the word for the headscarf. Pittsburgh slang maybe?

That's something a woman would wear if she went on cruised around the French riviera in her cabriolet.

This has been refuted a million times

My gran wore one of those.

yeah, she looks stupid

>when your in church and the qts wear veils

Lord forgive me *sweatyman

>Women shouldnt wear a hij-

y is she so perty D:

Sikhi women cover their hair as well.

Islam certainly doesn't have a monopoly on it. However they do on female circumcision. SLICE SLICE BABY

Some non-Muslim Africa countries perform female circumcisions too.

This is dumb. Hijab: Muslim women are forced to wear it because their men can't control their animal urges. Veil/Mantilla: Christian women may wear it during worship as a show of modesty...and they can choose to take it off after worship.

Islam just ripped off Christianity and fucked it up. They turned chapel veil into hijabs because they can't keep it in their pants. They saw monks and friars praying several times a day, so they decided they had to pray to Mecca several times a day. They saw crusaders showing adoration before the Blessed Sacrament through double-genuflection and made it their posture of prayer. They had to pick this up from Christianity since their religion is essentially fan fiction on steroids.

Head scarves can be really fashionable if the woman does it for utility or style. When they're forced to wear them in public, and killed or ostracized for not wearing one, its different.

That's not a hijab, it's a babushka

you can still see their hair, retard

Wrong example for Europe, Russia is Arab shithole tier dictatorship with much more Muslims.

Because she is a traditional conservative wholesome mommy untainted by western whoredom and degeneracy. what you call prettiness is her purity. PURITY

Fake.

>russian
>traditional conservative wholesome
>PURITY
Dude I went looking and no, she's a divorced whore like I suspected.

> Poklonskaya is married and has one daughter from a previous marriage.[4][75]

Christianity is a collection of fanfiction written about heroes the authors never met.

Islam is just adapted stories Muhammed heard on the road while trading + his life "wisdom" + a lot of verses and loopholes to make life more cushy for Mohammed

what if he was a mean drunk who beat Mommy? what if he cheated on Mommy and threatened her or lied to her? ANSWER ME

"Alexander's association with two horns and with the building of the gate against Gog and Magog occurs much earlier than the Quran and persists in the beliefs of all three of these religions [Judaism, Christianity and Islam]. The denial of Alexander's identity as Dhul-Qarnain is the denial of a common heritage shared by the cultures which shape the modern world—both in the east and the west. The popularity of the legend of Alexander the Great proves that these cultures share a history which suggests that perhaps they are not so different after all."

Mohammed was an amazing bullshit artist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_the_Great_in_the_Quran

What if he was a ukrainian neo-nazi who hated Mother Russia? have you thought about that? Mommy wouldnt tolerate fascists in her bed