My experience in living in Paris as a foreigner

Everyone wants to know the truth. Is Paris really a multi ethnic multicultural dystopia or is just a meme? Here's my experience in living in Paris.

>Gypsies were everywhere around the city begging for money and gypsy kids wait in front of ATM to steal your money.

>Don't know how you manged to become homeless in France with all the social programs France gives you but black people somehow manged to do it. A lot of homeless black people living on the streets all around Paris.

>Mosque on every corner in Paris with that annoying singing/praying music coming from the mosque microphone.

>Everything is pretty much written in Arabic in Paris now days from shops to traffic signs.

>Occasionally Muslims will decide to pray in the middle of street and block you from getting to work.

>Literally like everyday there was some kind of protest in Paris which usually ends in violence with protesters attacking police and vandalizing everything around them. One thing you'll always see in Paris is someones car on fire

>Armed military was everywhere around the city, always always harassing people and some even extorting you for money.

>Paris is very dirty city, there is trash everywhere, streets smell of shit and piss. If you're a tourist don't bother taking pictures of anything in Paris, it's all vandalized now and graffiti all over it.

>Groups of Muslim migrants like 20-30 roaming the streets of Paris

Fellow Americans remember those books you got from the library about Paris when you're in first or second grade? Well throw those books in the trash because that is nothing like today's Paris.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>trafic signs in Arabic
haha, OP is a bullshitting fag.

>Paris is very dirty city, there is trash everywhere, streets smell of shit and piss.

Are you sure you weren't in Marseille instead ?

kek come on now be serious burger, it's full of liberals and some districts is literally Africa but most of your post is bullshit.

Stop going and giving (((them))) money though.

>I spent 3 days in Barbes guys

Hello Mohammad. Aren't computers harem?

>harem

stfu Abdhul

What i remember from my school visit to Paris a decade ago was the fact that they had 1 meter high poles with a red button on top of it in the parks. If you pressed that button then security or police would come over to that pole. It instantly made me very cautious for the rest of the trip for muggers and hordes of niggers that will try to sell you shit. Fucking hell, i'm never going to Paris ever again.

Why and when France became so cucked? Was it like suddenly, was there multicult propaganda in the media inb4 it happened?

can confirm in paris right now

T.american talking about things he got no clue about.

>he doesn't have a computer harem

>>Occasionally Muslims will decide to pray in the middle of street and block you from getting to work.

*blocks your path*

Paris is 3rd world now. U mad, white boi?

>*sips semen*

100% accurate and true.

Google street view doesn't show Paris in the best of light desu. First thing is saw was a truck covered in graffiti then i stumbled on this (((gem)))

his english is also shit, so I suspect I was reading something written by a beaner or gook.

I'm in Paris right now and can confirm
No go zone, gypsy everywhere, 0 white people, black everywhere ... oh wait ...

I stayed in a hotel in one of the no go zones in 2015, the place was just a few blocks from the Bataclan. I mostly heard arabic being spoken and hardly any French. I got out of the subway station and felt like I got transported to Detroit right before the niggers had ruined it.

Yikes.. And I wanted to go to Paris for the extravagance. Guess they're now lower-middle class.

Can confirm. Last time I went to Paris to visit my auntie and cousins It was literally filled with niggers and sandniggers. I felt unease and not secure at all. I couldn't stay there longer than 3 days before inventing an excuse to get back home.

Karma is a bitch

forget pic
Why lying on internet OP? I'm in the street of Paris right now ...

This is true I was there in OCT. Especially at night, every business or shop has like bomb blast metal garage doors with gravity on all of them. It looks like Baghdad

Conveniently blurryed pic. Nice one toady.

>T
t. Achmed trying hard to fit in chan

OP est le faggot

Stalking the streets for easy prey, while shit posting on Sup Forums from the phone you just stole..

>Paki vs. Syrian

Stop lying this is Argentina fàm

Gooks typically leave out "it" and "the" when roleplaying as one of us burgers.

>only one white in pic
Paris confirmed.

Yeah, Paris is too far gone.
Someone nuke it please.

Oh, I see. I never wanted to see Paris anyway so its pretty much w/e.

Hey bro wanna go eat some bagels?

fucking faggots

100% true Op. Been to France 5 times over the last 10yrs. It's over for France, there is no saving it.

>Gypsies were everywhere around the city begging for money and gypsy kids wait in front of ATM to steal your money

aw poor americunt a bunch of 9 year olds intimidated you huh?

>Everything is pretty much written in Arabic in Paris now days from shops to traffic signs.

kys nigger

I don't get the joke?
Is it supposed to be the store name?

This.

look at the crowd of people protesting down the street. you confirmed OP

At this point I don't even hate muzzies and nigs. They do what they do and won't change my issues is the white deniers. People who know better and still make excuses for it. I want to be rid of them first.

newfag, kys

tfw russian shill

Just take the subway ...
Can confirm OP story, not a single white people ... gypsy, muslim, and nigger everywhere around me ;_____; oh wait ...

Wow, I love Jewish people now.

WW3 against muslimes when?

The aftermath of colonialism. Just like Londonistan.

A lot of places in Europe are gonna be like those before and after Islam pictures of places in the Middle East. People in the future are gonna be blown away when they look at old photos of Sweden and see that it was once completely free of oppressive Islamic bullshit.

is that paris?
i need pics of the girl next to you as a proof

What did you expect from a country that considers this a Nazi?

At least in France the French slags wont fuck the refugees to make them feel ""welcome"" like they do in snaggle tooth island.

I also lived in Paris. It's unhabitable.

No pork can be sold in the city except certain tourist zones.

No noise or lod music can be played during Muslim prayer.

Bells ring for praying and everything stop.

I see the same signs beginning to take shape here as well.

Kek

>flag

How can you not know this? What the fuck?

Even one day of lurking should be enough even with moderate perception, you really should considering to KYS.

This isn't true. The Arab/Black people are quite integrated, but there is indeed a lot of them. Paris has been very blacked recently and you feel kinda unsafe at night with packs of niggers roaming the city. However no one stops you to pray or anything and most people speak French. No signs are in Arabic, I imagine the French would flip over this.

I can't ... I need to be discrete
i'm in the fucking subway... yes it's Paris dumbfuck ...

I was there over a decade ago and it smelled like piss.

Why did Obungo insist on ruining this country?
-ran up the deficit
-whipped the blacks into a frenzy
-raised taxes
-abandoned our ally Israel
-let china take our jobs
-let millions of illegals in

Don't forget the Sharia patrols, the ban on dogs and the mandatory Coranique teaching for every children born on the territory

When I went to paris beurettes kept making fun of me :(

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

>Paris is very dirty city, there is trash everywhere, streets smell of shit and piss.
Are you sure you weren't in New Delhi instead?

>Armed military was everywhere around the city, always always harassing people and some even extorting you for money.
Sure, Pajeet.

so many chinks in Paris too. Might as well be in New York City

>using dumbfuck without any reason
>flag
>paris

You --French-- really enjoy living up to stereotypes, eh?

they are pretty cool guys there

>go to paris
>pack sausages with me cause why not I love them
>totally forget it and it is full of mildew now and it stinks
>for some reason still leave it in my backpack can't force myself to remove it
>in the d'orsay musem they check the bags of people
>nigger museum checker lady wants to vommit when she opens it
>fast forward two hours
>sit under the eiffel tower
>nigger comes to me he can't speak english he gives me a paper
>"I am hungry I didn't eat for a week now"
>give him the sausauges
>he says something and starts to eat it

That food didn't go into waste

Paris was always dirty and smelled like piss and shit.

It is bad. Muslim is bad and make streets unsafe. Glad to be here in Virginia. Proud USA.

>>Mosque on every corner in Paris with that annoying singing/praying music coming from the mosque microphone.

Stopped reading here lmao

do better next time, minarets are not allowed here

Can confirm this is what my usual subway ride looks like. Then again I live in the wealther part of Paris

You've never been to Paris, dontcha?

Oh, nevermind

>1 post by this ID

Saged, reported

i'm sick of the lying on my based city, and Sup Forums fall for this

none of them are white

that's some bullshit here OP. Yeah it's full of gypsies, niggers and dirty as fuck. But that's just downtown. The rest is you typical France. Vibrant and diverse

>>totally forget it and it is full of mildew now and it stinks
>>for some reason still leave it in my backpack can't force myself to remove it
what the fuck, mountain pepik, why

>7
>to
>9
>%

what the fuck

You're in West Paris dingus

You're lucky it was an actual hungry nigger, and not an (((hungry))) one. Next thing you would've known would be a french doctor telling you that you have a tour eiffel replica up your ass.

It's all bullshit, i live in Paris suburbs and it's really bad, but Paris itself isn't "that bad"

Also mosque's singing is not allowed here, unlike in UK, burqa isn't allowed neither

He's not wrong, though

when I was there there were 10 african prostitutes on every corner of the street at night... and that was 10 years ago.

Why are Frenchies lying. I went to Paris a few years ago and it was mindblowing. People I knew were openly molested by Muslims, getting the metro in some parts was seriously like being in Sudan, was stepped up on for walking into the wrong areas, witnessed a Muslim riot sparking up....it was a serious eye opener.

There's no doubt about it...the nice parts were amazing, and some parts were so beautiful it'd bring a tear to your eye. Walk 10 minutes to a poorer area and it was NOT nice.

Can also confirm that it was disgustingly dirty and some parts smelled like literal shit.

t. Achmed painting a SHARIA ZONE sign

Shit, you're saying it doesn't look like this anymore?

I eperienced the same in Rome.

France is not European, it is Africa. They prefered to save their useless black colonies in the Caribbean sea rather that White New France

Absolute shithole.

prostitution is illegal now

>jews selling a traditional jewish baking good is why everything is so bad right now

Most Frenchies saying I'm lying are the middle class privileged champagne sipping lefty types who live on the outskirts of Paris in their all white communities.

poor ameriniggers trying desperately destroying the EU.

>muh dont invest in to EU waste your money in to USA.

Marseilles didn't really smell like piss and shit, but then again I avoided the Muslim areas

Kek, every French knows that Paris is a shithole. But you're just lying so much

>military harassing you
Are you shitskin by any chance?

>Paris is too far gone
All of France*

>Marseilles didn't really smell like piss and shit

Marseille is literally Algeria 2.0

Me too, but the main problem I saw in Rome were Roma gypsies, and they're generally easier to avoid. The problems in Paris seemed far more entrenched to me.

Any frog that denies it is cossetted and avoids the truth through wealth.

One of your fucking policemen got executed on your Parisian streets, shown on live TV as it happened, and you have the gall to say that there aren't major problems in that city.

Only the far Northern Frankish parts were white even before all this nigger migration

frogs are mongrels

This isn't new either. The gypsies were already in Spain 7 years ago. And in Paris they were already worse than Andalucía. I remember skyping with my Erasmus friends in Paris and they told me they had to run every time they left their apartment bc the gypsies (invaders) were chasing them down. Been happening for a while