Post ITT a pic of your gun

Post ITT a pic of your gun.

are you in california or something?

Here is mine.

stamped... ugh

Oh great. Another thread about white people and there stupid obsession with guns. I can't wait to read about the yearly story of how some stupid white man was trying to teach his children gun safety and they somehow end up shooting him. I'm tired of having to share a country with these dangerous idiots.

>there
their

Polish law is retarded

Faggot

Get out faggot!

You're more than welcome to move to Europe and get raped by a terrorist pretending to be a refugee.

This is Aqua holding my Maverick 88.

>not teaching children to use crew served weapons to limit the strain on their bodies and teach teamwork.

Its like your some kind of fudd or something.

Meanwhile every dindu shot these past few years had a Facebook picture with a gun

user from Switzerland on a temporary visit in Bolivia here; we don't want that guy.

You guntards think you're pretty cool with you're guns, like Robert De Niro in that mirror scene from Taxi or Clint Eastwood in Dirty Harry,

but this is what you actually look like.

Pew pew

>sawed off
ATF DO SOMETHING, QUICK!

Get back in your cage you nigger.

This guy is more powerful with his cumbersome 1 shot gun than any unarmed man

man i wish, thats a sweet fucking outfit.

all we have now is tan/black/camo nobody has any style anymore, and those that do get made fun of by the random fudds.

Uses a bicycle pump

Bait /10

>Post in this thread a pic of your gun.

is that proper english? shouldn't it be
>post a pic of your gun ITT.

>barrel slightly curved downwards

doesn't that fuck up the accuracy?

In these times just a gun isn't good enough. You also need to go fast!

It's used a lot
I guess it overheated somehow

good luck with the racewar this weekend

>That barrel
>That clip ammo
>That handle
You got scammed dude.

Personally i dont feel comfortable with 22lr as a defense round, but if you can drive tacs with it its better than no guns.

Godspeed p22 user

My body is ready

ok gunfags redpill me on owning a gun

>want a gun
>want it to be readily available if I ever needed it
>but I have kids so I can't just stick it in my nightstand

what do?

Jelly of yourboomstick user.

>what is a safe, lock, gun in a book?

oh I forgot the other thing that put me off actually getting a gun is the fact that if you shoot it without hearing protection you basically instantly deafen yourself

so nvm I guess I'll just die

What is the blue and red doing on that patch?

First of several, hopefully.

a safe seems stupid because you have to open it to get the gun (obviously)

>hello robber please wait a moment while I put in the combination on my gun safe thank you

just doesnt seem practical

Why is it that the only Euro gun owners I see on here are either frogs or mountain jews?

I used my 349 euros however i want !

That's a thumbhole stock with a pistol grip. Definitely not California. Texas maybe.

>screenshot

google "biometric safe"

get something like the "GunVault SV500 SpeedVault Handgun Safe " they also have safes with finger print scanners for even faster access.

get a suppressor or man up. i have shot a few guns without ear protection just to see how loud it was and all it does is make a ringing sound in your ears for a few seconds. just don't do it often and it isn't a problem.

Let the butt hurt commence

cry

put it in some boring ass book your kids will never want to read

No.
>data gathering thread.

Got this one too bit the ammo for it is quite uncommon and expesive

I would like this a lot more if it had extractors and didn't indent the primer with the pin just by having it loaded
Hopefully the latter can be fixed though

God bless you glorious bait man for derailing. Newfags don't know that asking people to post their guns is FBIposting 101

it is horribly difficult and expensive to have guns in most EU countries, so only old fucks have some. And old fucks don't know about Sup Forums

Pic related

T. Mrs fienstein

Yea totally. What a great meem. 4 Channing is dope

Because we have a have lot of guns in France

Dont let the niggers, the jews and the comunist quit the weapons from you burgers.

Funny frog. Don't forget to vote.

>dents the primers
jesus fuck sell that thing before you hurt yourself. Thats a defective as fuck gun.

Here's my gun.

Yes this is true. I shot 30-06 without hearing protection outdoors by accident and the sound literally pierced right through my head. I couldn't hear out of my left ear. A good EEEEEEEEEE for 30 minutes. I was disoriented for a minute or so mostly because I didn't expect such a sound.

Clean your house.... lazy fuck.

>expensive ans difficult
I'm a student poorfag and own more guns than most of americans

>but this is what you actually look like.
British Grenadier.
Sauve as fuck.
Feather in cap.
Bitchin' antique M203.
>imokwiththis.jpg

Oh man I used to love posting my funs in these threads but I literally just got home from a horrific boating accident

Do you have a license for that?

Would you say it's quieter, louder, or the same as a firecracker? A firecracker blew up right by my face once when I was a kid and it made my ears ring for like an hour. Freaked me out pretty good

as silly as it might seem, this actually seems like it's legitimately a good idea, as long as your kids don't know about it.

guess it's at least as loud as a firecracker, lol

As long as you don't post illegal weapons, what's wrong with it?
Worst thing that could happen is leaving your serial # in the pic and some user reporting it stolen.

We're not, gun control is a dead issue and even our retarded globalist politicians know this.

Over our cold dead hands

Pussy. No but seriously, I reccommend ear plugs and ear muffs at the same time if you ever enlist. My hearing is piss.

tfw

>people posting pictures with the serial numbers of their guns for all of Sup Forums to see.

One of a few; 1953 Tula SKS.

licenses and permits are long to obtain and expensive in other countries, like Germany. What kind of guns do you have ? Surplus bolt actions ?

Guys the tater sniper is silent...ACKNOWLEDGE

leave your gun lying around. whichever of your kids doesn't die will become stronger, and if you get shot, your kids will avenge you

Tell me about the vector. How do you like it?

wow poor you
literally and figuratively

I was thinking of getting an SKS.
Where did you get it from?

I've thrown firecrackers and shot birdshot out of my 12 gauge without hearing protection and both were okay. The 12 gauge was painful but nothing debilitating for sure. The 30-06 was just fuck my hearing up for life.

I shot 30-06 without hearing protection again, as a joke, and it fucking sucked just as much as the first time.

I'm an african american who likes guns so please don't generalize and be rude.

Unless you mean hood niggers, then sure.

Molon Labe.

surplus bolt actions, shotguns (double barrels and a pump action) and a lever action in 44mag