Refute this, meat eaters

Refute this, meat eaters.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.plos.org/ecology/2017/02/01/invasive-wild-pigs-leave-a-swath-of-destruction-across-u-s-and-they-keep-spreading/
wildpiginfo.msstate.edu/damage-caused-by-pigs.html
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/a-plague-of-pigs-in-texas-73769069/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What am I supposed to refute? This is how nature works.

>I AM SILLY

I can't.

>thinks he's healthy
>doesn't drink bacon grease
>doesn't eat 1 pound of butter a day
>doesn't eat 4 jumbo eggs a day
>doesn't eat at least five pounds of beef a week

why do you enjoy heart attacks, OP?

What exactly do they think will happen if we stop eating pigs and cows?
They realize that those animals will just go mostly extinct? when is the last time anyone saw a wild cow?

Eating semi-sentient animals such as pigs/dogs/whales/dolphins/monkeys is definitely degenerate.
Horses, Cows, Chicken, Fish, Lobsters, Etc however are essentially identical to reptiles in terms of self awareness by all standards.
So i'd prefer if they died quickly, but other than base emotionalism derived from my overactive empathy due to being white european, I couldn't give a shit.

Fuck you if I can eat it I will.

Keto doesn't just magically make you risk-free when it comes to heart attacks. In fact, all the increased saturated fat intake is probably going to cause you prostate cancer down the road.
Plus, it fucking demolishes ATP efficiency for pretty much the rest of your life, enjoy dealing with an even more restricted TDEE for the rest of your life instead of simply using IIFYM and HIIT

>whole, uncut pig
>bacon "strips"
top kek vegans

The fuck is keto?

Nigga I just eat whatever the fuck I want and I have perfect health.

>nigga I just eat whatever the fuck I want

Do you want to get fat?
Because that's how you get fat.

>knock pig out instantly with electrical shock
>unconscious spike to brain, instant, painless death

Do vegans just think every farmer and rancher just personally hacks the head off of every animal they kill like a muslim selling halal camel?

Except I'm not fat.

Who knew that daily activity from toddlerhood would keep a man from getting fat?

>Except i'm not fat

Yet.

No one regains fitness into older age by merit of natural luck of genetics or upbringing.

Every single person who has retained fitness past their youth has come to be so purely out of a constant waryness of becoming fat.

Try to fix your psychology before you actually get there, surgery to fix excess skin is fairly expensive.

A little bit of fat on an old man is a good thing. No one who works out regularly is obese. Anyway my grandpa is 85 and he is still skinny.

>Regains
>Retains
reee

>a little bit of fat is a good thing
No, it isn't. It's just a sign of a sooner death.
>anyway my grandpa
A different age, future fatty.

Hows you muscle defiencceny?

I don't eat pig. There, refuted.

Fat is not unhealthy. Our brains are made of fat.

pork*
whatever

Refute that we pay money for meat?

That's a fact ...

>fat is not unhealthy our brains are made of fat

Are you actually retarded, or just trolling me?

Eating fat is generally fine, having excess fat on your body is not. Or are you under the assumption that body positivity is anything other than a eugenics program?

Refute what? I dont care if someone tortures the animal as long as I get to eat the meat.

It is only natural.

Reminder that Humanity became the dominant species on earth because our ancestors ate so much fucking fish.

Wtf I love sucking cock now.

Cenk, go away

Eating Boars is the greatest thing a man can do.

You can legally hunt them by helicopter for a reason. Those fuckers are destructive and ruthless.

They don't even taste good either, toss their meat to the dogs.

If everyone suddenly stopped eating meat, seeing the usual farm animals would become such a rare occurence that it'd be worth it keeping them in zoos and petting zoos (the latter already exist). Besides, most races of farm animals are already no longer profitable since we have optimized our farm animals with modern methods to an extent which made most historical races, which were adapted to the local environment, absolutely obsolete. Eating meat does nothing to preserve diversity of species, and at the same time, those races have not yet died out because there's always that one goat nutjob who thinks the _insert obscure species_ is worth preserving for preservance's sake. I also in general do not see why extinction is so much worse than being alive in constant pain just to die prematurely, but that's another topic.

rule34 on the pink hair girl please

A violent animal is violent nonetheless, whether it's a boar with tusks or a nigger in the congo with an AK, Farming and eating them is still infinitely fucked up given their level of sentience and self awareness.

He's saying you need fat in your diet. Omega 3, omega 6, mono, saturated.
A high-fat, high-protein, low carb (by american standards) is wholesome and sustainable. Do you think almonds, salmon, eggs and butter are worse for you than white bread, soda and chips?

I said absolutely nothing about eating fat vs not.
Read my posts again.

people who have sympathy for their food are mentally ill

Fuck em.
At their level of sentience they can't even recognize what they're doing. Those fucking things are like a pack of hippos, they maul anything around them be it a duck, it's eggs, or a perching bird, hell they'll even go after your dog if it's 5 miles from it.

Eating a nigger is at least cannibalism and would leave debilitating effects on you, not to mention that same nigger can atleast distinguish between right and wrong. I mean I wouldn't a gorilla hell I wouldn't even eat a dolphin. But boars can fuck off. Hell back in the days they were a problem to colonist and native americans.

blogs.plos.org/ecology/2017/02/01/invasive-wild-pigs-leave-a-swath-of-destruction-across-u-s-and-they-keep-spreading/

wildpiginfo.msstate.edu/damage-caused-by-pigs.html

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/a-plague-of-pigs-in-texas-73769069/

I think you people worry too much about pretty much everything. Stress kills, user

>At their level of sentience they can't even recognize what they're doing.
Neither can niggers.
Stress is not the same thing as awareness.

a bad thing is still bad when there are other bad things

negro detected. White people like animals.

>White people like animals
This, it is a sign of our superiority to show empathy to something as similar to us as other living creatures, to not empathize with them, even when choosing to end them for our own means, is to become like them, just acting on base instinct and gluttony.

>in constant pain
They aren't

chicken e.g. are breeded to get so fat so that they can't stand anymore while their cages are so overpacked that they can't rest on the ground, resulting in a constant struggle to get rest and at the same time not trampled by the other chickens. Try standing up even for a single day when your country is renowned for being physically incapable of walking through stores without scooters. For a full list of other factors, use google.

>Slowly cut their head off
Not how you butcher pigs m8

>Horses, Cows, Chicken, Fish, Lobsters, Etc however are essentially identical to reptiles in terms of self awareness by all standards.
>Horses are essentially identical to reptiles in terms of self awareness by all standards
>Horses are essentially identical to reptiles

Thats why you need Slav general to teach you about cavalary. There are no insults stron enough to describe how dumb you are.
Thats why we laugh at you America.

>they can follow basic instructions this makes them intelligent.
Yeah, so can fucking rodents. Fuck off sideways malta.

t. highly educated burger

Arabs and chinks, heh even pacos know how smart and valuable horse is....wich make me thinking you are nigger. Flag checks out.
Stay black and in jail.

Monaco fix your flag, it's upside down.
Anyways, I never said horses weren't useful. I said they are not sentient, which is objectively true. They can understand orders and be trained, but they do not recognize themselves as an individual, they are in that respect identical to rodents.

Everything dies.

>I said they are not sentient, which is objectively true.
Define your version of consciousness, and post links to back up that "objectively".
You talk shit, you never seen horse, you never have worked with one. You are propably some inner city cuck that have to ask their grandparents how it was befrore concrete.

Being a vegan has two problems.
First: you have to deal with other annoying vegans, going full virtue signalling mode.
Second: you have to constantly deal with faggot meat eaters, who somehow take personal offense by your diet.

I worked with horses from ages 3-19, sentience is defined by the appearance of a ghost in the shell, which can not be identified from any outside influence, but seems to have a correlation with an ability to self identify, I.E. see one's self in a mirror, think "What should I do?", and other similar thoughts.

Besides, do they even have horses in Indonesia?

>Using Euro as currency

third: you're as picky as a spoiled child

I don't have to refute shit. Cry more, leaf eater. I'm gonna go make some bacon and enjoy every fucking bite.

>Plus, it fucking demolishes ATP efficiency for pretty much the rest of your life, enjoy dealing with an even more restricted TDEE for the rest of your life instead of simply using IIFYM and HIIT
Junk science.

Fuck you faggot fight me

If it wasn't for the single purpose of providing us meat, that pig wouldn't even have been born in the first place. Nobody is killing random animals on the street.

I would if I could, Live in WA by any chance? We have a mutual combat law; could be fun.

>White people like animals

We know. Germany is #1 producer when it comes to making bestiality films.

>dogs
>semi sentient
Pick one
>be wolf,
>semi sentient
>killed for sport
>harvested for teeth/claw/fur

>be dog
>nearly equivalent to a retarded child
>can only feel joy and fear
>but at least no normal person will put a bullet in your head and harvest your skin and bone

Almost every large dog qualifies under every definition that can be measured as being sentient, sperg out with whatever greentext you want, doesn't change what they are.

I killed about a dozen chickens on a farm today

Cats are semi sentient
Dogs are functionally retarded animals bred down from their superior wolf genetics.
Pet dogs are the niggers of the canine species.
Cats however never lost their instincts

>cats are semi sentient
>wolves are smarter than sheepdogs

And into the fucking trash it goes, of course a vegan would have a complete lack of any awareness as to how animals actually are in reality, why did I ever think otherwise?

>being so retarded you discard other peoples arguments

>arguments
A baseless statement is not an argument.
Having instincts or not having instincts is completely irrelevant when it comes to sentience, you can have it and follow your instincts, or have it and not. They do not "Go away" they simply change.
Learn about animals and yourself, maybe you'll stop being a vegan.

Maybe learn about veganism you murderer

Fucking retard

>seeing the usual farm animals would become such a rare occurence that it'd be worth it keeping them in zoos
Only about a millionth of them, the rest would be left to die in the wild which is really not more humane than the slaughtering house

It's like you dont even know anything

I'm a libertarian vegan who voted for trump (though I never announce these things irl like a cunt) and don't care what other people eat. Am I still accepted here?

>letting something die in the wild isnt humane
You're right, it's natural you fucking retard

Because for every vegan they definitely stop producing the meat to feed them if they weren't.

Keto is Aryan and superior. I am healthier than any Vegan. I should know, I beat up plenty of them in Santa Cruz. Never met one who wasn't an anemic cuck.

Also top kek at this appeal to emotion. I kill animals for fun, why should I care if someone kills them for food? It is not wrong to kill any animal, it is only convenient or inconvenient.

>question illogical beliefs
>get illogical response

Why "refute"? We have to murder animals to eat them. I would love it if I could be strong and healthy with a zero-animal diet, but I can't. Want me to feel sorry for being a living omnivore? Is that your point? Not sorry. Excuse me, off to go purchase 20 lbs of murdered animal for the cookout.

I AM SILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

>inbred uneducated american trailer trash

This.
Keto is god-tier

It's a fictional scenario that everybody stops eating meat at the same time, in reality ofc, people will gradually eat less, demand will decrease, production will decrease. The conlusions remain the same

Oh, so livestock farmers are given little notes that say the number of vegans so therefore they should stop raising as many animals?
Oop theres 3 new vegans better let ol' bessie go out in the wild

>eating cats and dogs.
Are you a nigger?

The pig wasn't smart enough to live, so it died to feed a better, more intelligent animal suited for dominating the planet. Nothing wrong with that.

>being this uneducated
>ol bessie
Cows provide milk products
Bulls provide meat
You absolute fucking retard

Here let me destroy your little idiotic fantasy in 5 lines or less.

The earth is not a closed system.
All energy to create life on earth comes from the relatively endless source that is the Sun.
Water, Oxygen, et cetera are and will be recycled until the end of time.
There is no water shortage, only a shortage in areas where there is no access to water.
Human Greenhouse gasses make up less than 1% of all greenhouse effects.

Also this conversation had absolutely nothing to do with utilitarian concerns for farming meat, it had to do with the ethical concerns. If you're going to be manipulative and change the subject just to attempt to put me off step with your lunacy, i'm just going to leave this subpar bait-thread.

WHO LOW TEST LIBERAL KEK IN HERE

YEAH ME I NEED THAT PROTEIN
BRB COOKING UP LIKE 20KG OF BROCCOLI

Range ban when?

>It's okay to kill people in war but for SOME REASON torture is considered unacceptable??!??!

>implying im trying to trick you
Just what i expected from someone who hates animals

Good, you realize your graphic of resources being saved based off your choice to be a moralfag vegan is incorrect.
The production of meat and meat products remains the same whether youre a vegan or not. So your choice has no purpose since livestock numbers are not affected by your decision.
You do it because of gay feelings not because youre saving anything. God bless

Vegans are fags.

You changed the subject of the conversation, and now you're using manipulative tactics again to try and get me to act outlandishly in response.
Have fun with your bait, kike.
This please

Considering you're just A FUCKING LEAF aren't you condoning cannibalism?

>manipulative tactics
So you hate animals and debates, talk about a cuck

Saving a resource that is perfectly renewable.

Nigga has to eat.

>i worked with horses from 3-19

No you didnt faggot.