MACRON EMAILS THREAD. SCANDAL GOES MAINSTREAM EDITION

Drudge is putting forth this scandal at the moment.
We must discuss meme strategies and events that are related to this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M3Ftn2n1VTU
twitter.com/luxphoton/status/860469638446153728
twitter.com/hp_janiceS/status/860641131691859968
twitter.com/Nivodius/status/860908394898706432
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do the Russians keep getting away with this!?!!?!??!?!

youtube.com/watch?v=M3Ftn2n1VTU

I'm afraid this scandal will not phase the frogs. French have been conditioned to accept corruption in their politics for centuries. If Macron is ever proven to have lied about his assets or is a tax dodger, the frogs will shrug as though it's business as usual.

reporting in

so does the US public with their politicians too

Europe is full of pussies.

Retards are blaming wikileaks rather than the corruption of Macron. Europe is doomed.

>MACRON EMAILS LEAK

It's literally nothing. At this point it's doing more damage to MLP's campaign than Macron's.

Reminder

Keep fucking digging anons

Keep looking for anything you can, time is running out and we must push on

This

DO IT FOR HER

wow
cake recipes
this will surely take macron down
sage
sage in every field
and in every line
you need to sage
Macron 2017

Stop posting this kind of stuff. It's destroying our credibility and making us look like paranoid retards.

PUSH THE MEME!!!

GUYS WE NEED TO DISCUSS TACTICS ON HOW TO USE THIS SECRET LEAKED CAKE RECIPE EMAILS FROM MACRON TO ADVANCE LE PEN
LET'S FINISH THIS OVERWATCH ROUND AND THEN WE'LL TOTALLY THINK THIS THROUGH

1. Download xls_cedric_archive
2. Rename 26.xlsx to 26.zip
3. Open docProps/app.xml with notepad.
4. ...
5. OH SHI-

getMessage.tired();I read through everything in the torrent and there's just nothing there. It appears to be nothing substantial, sadly. Honestly, I wish there was something that could take down Macron in there but he's squeaky clean. It's completely worthless, don't even bother downloading it because you're not going to find anything.

>Frontrunner Emmanuel Macron announces a 'massive and co-ordinated Russian hack' into his campaign's e-mails - just FOUR minutes before French journalists are banned from saying anything about them ahead of Sunday's presidential election

oy vey everybody don't talk about the made up thing now

While I was heading out to lunch with some colleagues at work yesterday, I heard a snippet on the radio about Macron and anonymous posts on Sup Forums on the BBC/NPR.

Only heard a snippet though, nothing else since I was getting outa the car then.

>flag

Did you find something interesting user? Post screenshots

keep digging, Anons!!! Many slide threads.
If you can read French, you may help shape the future of France. Godspeed

>scandal
First find something before starting losing shit.

Finding nothing but cake recipes b0ss

Is Europe even worth saving? We're surrounded by fucking sheep, senpai

Someone please edit the date on this image to spread on French twitter

RAPE THAT MOTHER FUCKER!

Come on Sup Forums get Le Pen to win otherwise the EU remains and Europe gets fucked by Muslim cock.

Is this really being blacked out by the news? WTF is in these hacks?

If there's actually nothing in those leaks won't it hurt Le Pen more?

I need some spicy leak pics or memes to spam my twitter with

Has anything actually been revealed or is it just another literally nothing.

The leak was made up by russians

Yes we need to be spreading text your vote for Macron images

you almost got it right, but it's not the news that is getting blacked out, it's MLP's daughter getting blacked

Already proven to be Fake News

Yes, there is Russian text in the files so therefore it must be Russian

It's not like any other intelligence agencies have the capacity to frame them or anything

It help trump and weaken ´d america significantly now they up for round two.

The (((media))) has accused Le Pen of being a russian puppet and now they're blaming the leaks on Russia again... to the average normie it really looks like Russia is fucking with Europe's elections and they'll probably vote for Macron to avoid that.

but she is as she is payed by russian banks.
They are not wrong.

Don't forget convenient time to release those leaks right before media blackout.

This is good

Why anyone other than russia would want to fake thoose leaks?

You can download the file and check yourself

It's wrong date

This is new era McCarthyism, there's been no evidence since October come forth concerning Trump, infact there's been proof that federal agents set false nodes to try and frame a few involved and there's been no investigations whatsoever in France, yet it was Russia.
It's a bold thing to Invoke Nixon as the Democrats have due to this exposure, when his crime was wiretapping the opposing party and Obama did just that by pushing through multiple requests after being denied twice over through a patriot act loophole.

All this and it still escapes the fact that it's an attempt to shift attention away from the exposed contents themselves, when a person is caught stealing a car its of no concern who or how the person was exposed, the perpetrator is a thief nonetheless, so how can it be asserted interference as a method of dismissal when if the proposed political elements had been following the law there would be simply no controversy. Ridiculous, these people exposed claim to represent the working class according to them yet have afforded the preferential treatment of beurocrats.

If Russia is hacking western candidates through exposing massive corruption and our intelligence forces combined are simply powerless to stop it, perhaps it's time we afford politicians less vulnerable to criminality who'd only be exposed having served our interests instead of their own.

And Macron is funded by the globalist banks. Russia isn't the evil one here.

Who gives a flying fuck if it goes mainstream here. Question is are the French being exposed to this and are consuming it?

Any Frenchie fags care to inform us on what's going on?

well they don't need this specific fake mail dump to get cake recipes, and as for consuming it i guess they do since they're big on desserts.

>fake

Nice try proxyfag, but WL has yet to find a single faked file in the release

Why are you using the word scandal? Has anything juicy been found? So far it just seems like some guy had his emails hacked.

>Why anyone other than russia would want to fake thoose leaks?

>Macron losing because silent majority
>dump cake recipes
>add some cyrillic
>MUH POOR MACRON IS TARGETTED BY RUSSIANS
>LE PEN IS LITERALLY TRUMP SAVE GOOD FAIRMAIDEN MACRON
>FUCK I LOVE THE EU

>Question is are the French being exposed to this and are consuming it?
Consuming what? Is there actually anything worthwhile in those leaks?

>intelligence agencies want Macron to win
>great idea, let's leak some documents, it sure will help
>oh, and let's frame Russia for fun

who the fuck is this kike ?

>definitely couldn't be a false flag, as proven capable by vault 7

If the information is true, why does it matter. Maybe they shouldn't be so corrupt in the first place.

>flag
>hasidic jew most probably

Its more likely a backfired attempt to make Le Pen win and make use of the laws in France, which makes the media not report about it, but still lets it circulate through facebook and co by all the usefull idiots.

Topkek

That shit is getting retarded.There is no scandals. The only interesting thing is that page about meth getting ordered. But even that is from a junior member of his team. That's not gonna fly lads.

There's basic level of fake news, and then there's very fake news like this

*YAAAWWN*

8% of israelis are "hasidic" so that's a pretty far-fetched guess

The scandal is not necessarily the content of the emails, as far as we know, but how a media gag order was issued to keep the emails from being published, to keep the public in the dark.

twitter.com/luxphoton/status/860469638446153728

>didn't even combine the layers

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

will Sup Forumstards ever learn?

He worked for a rotchshild bank

You don't need to know much more about the fucker to know his true allegiance.

Has anyone actually seen these files? Link?

It's too late. Elections are happening. Let's just go back to bed

>Clinton dump
>No Trump dump
>Macron dump
>No Le pen dump
Yup, totally not Russia

That's because it's a french law that 48 hours before voting day the medias stop entirely reporting on the campaign.

twitter.com/hp_janiceS/status/860641131691859968

They only hack one side. It's very obvious the agenda if you don't yourself have one blinding you. And it appears this hack has nothing useful. So they hack only Macron to get people concerned about corruption because most won't even look into details, they just want a scandal and conspiracy.

>only served their interests
You sound like an occupy marcher. This isn't a mature realistic view of politics. It's a reactionary rah rah fight the powa position. Most politicians have some commitment to their constituents and will also fulfill their desires when then can. The truth is, you're no different. You pursue your own interests and often that's not necessarily an evil malicious thing.

The Russians again are not exposing corruption to help make our democracy stronger, they are only painting a one sided picture of corruption to try to fragment the western world through isolationism so they can spread in the void of power.

So the crook is officially begging the media not to publish its findings. This should tell you everything you need to know and who to vote for if you're french.

I kinda hope he wins now. This shit is unacceptable, and something needs to be done about it.

stupid american nerd completely rekt. maybe you shouldn't worry your fat head about the presidential election in a faraway country you know nothing about and play your steam games until this blows over?

>Yes we need to be spreading text your vote for Macron images

Only for the lulz.

Sounds like the trump cabinet

No, it's illegal for French media to publish it.

>They only hack one side. It's very obvious the agenda if you don't yourself have one blinding you. And it appears this hack has nothing useful. So they hack only Macron to get people concerned about corruption because most won't even look into details, they just want a scandal and conspiracy.

This is beyond retarded

Also you're contradicting yourself, you dumb ass. nothing useful, BUT they hack him to get peoples concerned?

Holy fuck, at least proof read the stupidities you come up with.

So... if I evade taxes and have Russians leak it, would I get away with it?

trump is a good goy he dindu nuffin

I already know Macaroni's cake recipe. It's delectable.

Retweet this:
twitter.com/Nivodius/status/860908394898706432
(PIC RELATED)

nobody cares about taxation in poor half european half african nations that use sea clams as currency

DO IT FOR HER

>They only hack one side
>LePen never got police raids

you are retarded KYS

>Not understanding how propaganda work

Kys

B
L
A
C
K
E
D

Censeo Judea esse delendam.

has she been blacked ?

Yeah, NPR has been reporting on us and our meme magic Hahahaha, and twitter normies are trying to make sense of our lingo-this isn't good for us friends. They see us as a real threat now, at least painting us that way so they can do as they see fit

Its because the left are cunts and their own people cant take the shit, Thus LEAK

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

>this is beyond retarded
not only is that not an argument, it's hyperbolic

Also I pointed out exactly why it would concern people of the hack has nothing substantive. If you know how to read. Most people don't get in depth in political events. "Did you hear wikileaks released emails on Macron?!".
"Yeah I wonder if there is anything incriminating in there"...(but I don't have the patience and interest to find that info myself so come election day, I'm standing there about to check a box and now I'm wondering if I should really support a guy that was a part of a wikileaks, freedom warriors, scandal.)

Kike is right. Let's fire up the oven. I've got a good recipe too.