Do negroes in US have other identities over than racial, like Khoisan, Ashanti, Songhai?

Do negroes in US have other identities over than racial, like Khoisan, Ashanti, Songhai?

Other urls found in this thread:

americanthinker.com/articles/2013/01/the_diversity_movement_defeating_itself_destroying_society.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Send them back to Affrica!

It's not ethnic, but they identify crudely by their city, even though they're basically all the same.

Southern negroes had their own culture for a long time, but it's more or less blended into mass negro culture, with some remnants like the food inserted into the larger black culture but any admirable values removed.

Most don't. Most native blacks identify as "black" because they don't know who their ancestors were and completely lost their original language/religious tradition hundreds of years ago. The immigrant Africans are different, like immigrant Europeans vs. 6th+ generation Americans who identify as "white".

well they WUz KanGZ other than that no they are retarded and just see themselves as Africans but no tribe distinction or nationality. they are just niggers.

food culture = KFC menu

Most niggers in the US can't name 5 countries in Africa.

Niggers being able to name 5 other states in the usa

leleleleleelelelelele

>niggers

Yeah
Criminal

no but neither do """whites"""

False

B-but we wuz jooz n sheeit.

literally none of them know where they come from at all unless they came here recently. Jamaicans know they're jamaican, but disagree that they're african, which is retarded. Nigerian students and cab drivers with ongo-bongo accents remember that they had to get on a boat to come here, but the "african americans" are all just a slurry of reject DNA who collectively identify around owning gol chaynz and gittin' dem rap moneyz

And how exactly are they supposed to trace their ancestry? Immigration records? O wait

Is right, all Americans are mutts anyway, even the "white" ones. White is not an ethnicity.

>Southern negroes had their own culture for a long time

As in a form of slave culture or was it a remnant of their West African origins?

Maybe they could dig up uncle great grand daddies bill of sale.

No, they mainly find identity in either how dark or light their skin is, or their city. This doesn't include negroes from the Caribean and Africa (As in first or second generation immigrants)

Spotted the nigger. Most white people I know can tell you where their parents, grandparents, and great grandparents are from, and here in the midwest there are a lot of families that come from one or two parts of Europe. As for myself, I am a first generation immigrant.

>this
He's obviously talking out of his ass, dumb fucking nigger upset his only knowledge of heritage is
>mane africa n sheeit nigga bix nood kangz n sheit

If you fall for the Amerimongrel meme, you're just as dumb as the niggers running around detroit

what have you gain from your great cultural russian identity

you are now even trying just make a fucking nigger hate thread and be done

If you can't trace it back to ONE area of Europe then you are a mongrel, simple as that. Don't try to give me any of your " half Anglo, quarter German, quarter Czech" bullshit.

It still wouldn't tell anything unless the other nogs that sold them kept records of where the slaves came from.

But I am not.

americanthinker.com/articles/2013/01/the_diversity_movement_defeating_itself_destroying_society.html