What /Pol thinks about the future President of Brazil? 2018

Jair Bolsonaro.
>German and Italian descendent
>Blue-eyes.
>Is seen by the left as the second comming of Hitler.
>Wants the anihilation of commies.
>Wants the anihilation of criminals (by far majority blacks)
>Wants birth control policies (who will control the nigger breeding).
>Is in second place in the polls to 2018.

BUMP

Seems bretty good

dunno, is he /our guy/ Sup Forums ? i bet he went to Israel to get some sort of deal with ((them)).

>Is seen by the left as the second comming of Hitler.
So he could very well be just a social democrat

>Wants the anihilation of commies.
Now it gets better
>Wants the anihilation of criminals (by far majority blacks)
hhhnnnngggg
>Wants birth control policies (who will control the nigger breeding).
yeeesssss

Well lets just hope his other policies are not utter shit. Seems like a good choice.

Brazil have a president?

isn't he also pro gun

But Lula has far more votes than him, and he is Chavez 2.0

Yes, Temer.

Nice, Nice.....NICE

Jair Messias Bolsonaro (Brazilian Portuguese: [ʒaˈiʁ meˈsiɐs bowsoˈnaɾu]; born March 21, 1955) is a Brazilian congressman. He has been elected into the Chamber of Deputies by the Progressive Party (PP), and was the congressman who gained the most votes in the general elections of the state of Rio de Janeiro in 2014.[1] A controversial figure in Brazil, he has been known for advocating in favor of far-right political views.[2]

Bolsonaro is a pre-candidate for the 2018 Brazilian presidential election. In a 2017 opinion poll conducted by CNT, Bolsonaro ranked third in two of three election scenarios presented and fourth in the other; in a prompt in which no candidate option is given, Bolsonaro comes in second place after former President Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva.

Bolsojew 2018 deliver the country to the jews

Yes. He is the only prominent politician in Brazil who is openly pro-gun.

Original OP photo, without edit. Much better.

Also a Jew
He will pull a trump 2.0 just watch

>>Is seen by the left as the second comming of Hitler.

That's Trump, mang.
All in all though. He seems like the healthy choice for Brazil.

Pros:
>calls himself right wing and openly despises the left
>pro gun
>birth control policy
>redpilled about cultural marxism
>hate commies with a burning passion
>want to make Brazil safe

Cons:
>is a jew cuck
>his economy policy is a mystery
Though he does strike me like a libertarian kind of guy. I'm not 100% sure but I remember him praising meritocracy some time in the past.

Bolsonaro is the best option

Bolsonaro is a meme. Seriously, I say this as someone who really wanted to follow him and vote for him, but I can't bring myself to do it because besides the façade there is nothing there really worthwhile.

To understand how he became a meme, you must understand how he became a popular politician in the first place. Bolsonaro is in Congress since 1991, it's been 26 years, and the people who are his loyal voters are the wives and daughters of military officers who receive generous pensions from the Government for their entire lives. Since he would always get these votes no matter what, Bolsonaro had freedom to be controversial and say whatever was in his mind, such as that he wanted to execute the sitting President for privatizing a mining company, or saying that the military dictatorship did nothing wrong. This edgyness brought him popularity, specially as the urban violence got worse, since he is also a supporter of death penalty, and now he is one of the most popular politicians in Brazil, specially with dissatisfied people, and third in the 2018 Presidential race.

The problem is, besides the controversial words and the memes, there is absolutely nothing. 26 years in Congress and he never did anything except protecting the pensions of military parasites. He never presented a revision of penal laws hardening them, he never articulated resistance to left-wing projects, even the revogation of gun control, which he is in support, is not led by him, but by other congressmen.

He is useless, an inept politician, and his other policies beyond security are worse than stupid. His economic policy is nationalizing niobium, his foreign policy is sucking Israel's cock because reasons, he is against welfare reforms which are strictly necessary if we don't want to become Venezuela 2.0 because he doesn't want to lose his popularity with poor people by saying he will take their gibs.

If he is elected President it will be such a disaster that it will make Trump look in control.

I like him. We need an a real war on drugs here. Execute the dealers in the street.

>against everyone
>never did anything
I guess why

Concern shilling this hard
Only problem with volsonaro is that he is a kike puppet

Enéas Carneiro is a legend

Another economically illiterate memelord that thought that just nationalizing everything would make the country drown in money.

Pic related is the real hope, past and present.

Go back to Israel, faggot

Seriously, tell me one smart economical proposal that Bolsomala has ever defended. Shouting muh' guns and kill all gommies isn't exactly what will make less suffering in 4 years. People need more opportunities and plans to give them so, arming monkeys with Ak 47's didn't make Somalia great at all, for example.

he does not have a economical plan. every time they ask him about it he goes full "muh niobio and grafeno".

These are all marks of a good man and I wish him well, but this is Brazil and those branch danglers have a talent of turning something good in to liquid shit, at speed.

idk but his son is libertarian

W H O C A R E S
H
O
C
A
R
E
S

NeoCon idolized by monkeys WITH TWO DIGITAL IQ.

>illiterate

She studied through his whole life and knows better than you, that is appointing a farm colonel as a possible president.

But Bolsonaro is the pro-Israel one.

I don't even know why. Brazilian Jews hate him, and as far as I know, he doesn't receive any Zionist money or support from outside.

he got some study under the mises brasil institute, but that does not make his father a libertarian.

then why tha fuck did he went to israel ?

You did not understand what making another currency based on niobio would bring to the country. His economic purposes were based on cutting the interests and making a better use of government money overall.

Intellectuals are notoriously economically illiterate in Latin America. They all supported Hugo Chávez, and think good economic policy means nationalizing everything, printing money and spending like there is no tommorrow.

Well, until death penalty is installed in Brazil for crimes against public wealth, kidnapping and killing other people for banal reason and legalize drugs, we won't move an inch from the status quo. Politicians should never be eligible if their criminal records aren't immaculate. The list of wrongdoings in this country is so big, isn't hard to find a place where to start fixing it.

To get baptised in the Jordan river and impress his Evangelical electorate.

niobio is not enough to make a huge impact on the economy. Grapheno i really dont know. but i had a right wing economist talking about it. If he want to raise the price to seel niobio people will just flip this metal for a better one to put in the mix for lighter and more flexible metals. People only buy niobio because its a cheaper solution. If i recall correctly that was not what he was trying to do, but to nationalize our reserves of niobio and obligate foreigner companies to produce inside brazil and split the production with brazilian companies. Thats a smart possibility. but i have no data if that would hugely impact our economy.

Like all the economists in the brazilian left lead by Lula and Dilma and their Keynesianism.

Eneias was a full blown fascist. He would be economically liberal when he'd need to be.

> France

Africa country = irrelevant

We are not talking only about exporting niobio as a commodity here. We are talking about creating national industries to process it, and a whole new money currency.

Ooooh, he has that Hitlerian/German look. Excellent.

Puta que pariu, quando comunistinha/libercorno de merda nessa board, que nojo.

I don't give a shit about the economy
Poorfags should be genocided

>TWO DIGITAL IQ