Cbc literally advocates for putting drugs in the water that make people more liberal

the cbc openly advocated here for forcing everyone to take drugs that increase their predisposition towards liberal ideology. at one point they specifically say they want to put drugs in the water supply that make people more tolerant of other races.

i wish this was a joke

archive.is/qFdAn
archive.is/qFdAn
archive.is/qFdAn
archive.is/qFdAn
archive.is/qFdAn
archive.is/qFdAn

(me)

this is nothing new of marxists. they did this shit all the time in soviet russia.

heres a protip for you all: kubrick knew a lot more than you would think

Its not a new idea but its the most blatant display of evil ive seen yet. Especially considering kids will watch this show

I'm not sure what's worse: that Orwell was a prophet or that Huxley was ALSO right, at the same time.

So libshits want Brave New World to become real life

>Neil Levy, deputy director of research at the Oxford Centre for Neuroethics, finds the potential of an all-purpose morality pill, an exciting way forward.
>Neil Levy
>Levy

Guess the ethnicity, Sup Forums

maybe people should stop writing books to give the jews ideas

>that (((face)))

Nothing new for leftists. In fact, merely adding mind-altering chemicals to the water would be almost humane compared to some of the things leftists have proposed in the past.

Wasn't there a prominent feminist in the 70s that proposed killing 90% of men and keeping the remainder as domesticated breeding stock?

I heard lobotomies are also effective for reducing racial bias and postjudice.

Elites use both books as a ' How to guide ' on mass control. Flouride is an industrial waste product, makes people calm and docile. Reprrted used in prisons in soviet blok.

Such a plan is retarded because it make your vulnerable to conquest.

It basically happened to China. Opium epidemic worked the same way.

Someone will always taken advantage of your cuckoldry and fuck you over.

The moment the white man starts drugging himself to become a bigger cucks, that's the day the China man or the Muslim conquers the fucking planet.

>Such a plan is retarded because it make your vulnerable to conquest.

Western women do not believe that international conflict is real. They think it's all some stupid misunderstanding between pig-headed ignorant patriarchs, and if wise feminist women were in charge all international conflict would evaporate due to their superior empathy and negotiating skills.

>maybe people should stop writing books to give the jews ideas

Maybe the jews should have most of their brains scooped out at birth so that they aren't even capable of having ideas.

FUCKING JEWS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

that's light for the cbc imo

How can people here say jews are based after all they've done and continue to do to us? There needs to be genocide of these pests.

>they want to put drugs in the water supply that make people more tolerant of other races.
I don't know why anyone would be opposed to this if it meant every non-white would also get dosed and stop fucking mudering the white people.

> says about tolerance for other races
> doesn't say shit about tolerance for the same race
And they'll still be able to kill each other? Wow. That's just the cherry on the top.

>What is fluoride.
Alex Jones was right again.

That may be the most Jewish nose I've ever seen in my life. She just needs a hat and she'd be the fucking wicked witch of the west

Can't they make a pill that makes immigrants want to go back to where they came from instead

That's why I filter my water. Only braindead niggers and white trash that's already traitorous will be affected.

Can't make non-white people drink the Paxilon Hydrochlorate; that would violate their human rights.

Will the companies that make and process your food and beverages do the same?