Defend this Trumpcucks

Defend this Trumpcucks

You don't live here, so shut the fuck up.
*defended

Suffer from: Pregnancy? wtf liberals

They didn't vote to end healthcare you dumb fuck

What healthcare?

Coverage for pre-existing conditions was not "ended" you fucking retarded nigger

None of those are pre-existing conditions.
>ADD
That doesn't even exist

Bernie would just rather eventually you turn into Venezuela. He's the good guy!!!

Holy shit, why in god's name is the first thing they marked in red "acne"?

That's gotta be a subtle troll.

no. i still have healthcare. 120 bucks a month. i feel like u dont know how this actually works

>migraines
>depression
Are Amerifats really this weak?
Idiots probably meant ADHD.

Anyone can bullshit a post. In fact you lose credibility with your bern. I'm pretty sure you don't know how healthcare works you shilling prick

>Defend this

Fat people something about me not paying for their diapers.
People don't eat healthily, that's not my fault.
Believers in god don't get sick.
Only leftist get sick
Thousand dimensional checkers something.

>AIDS
The gays will be... Shocked!
I guess pence did pull through

>I'm pretty sure you don't know how healthcare works you shilling prick

Pay progressive tax on earnings. Get sick. Go to hospital. Get fixed. UK anyway.
>Murrica is third world money cuck though
>more profit to charge sicker people more
>sad

Yes they did, moron. Insurance will only be available if you have a job and no prior health history. Hospitals can refuse treatment if you aren't insured. This bill was written by insurance companies. Read the bill, idiot.
H.R. 1275 Sec.

Good, kill out the weak genetics.

shit b8

Read the bill, tell me where I'm wrong.

>Restless leg syndrome
Oh the humanity!

what healthcare?

Obamacare is forced insurance (terrible insurance to boot) not healthcare.

Just did

didn't find it

and you didn't list where it was either so you lose

Ok, explain to me what the bill says, what changed?

basically it will cost up to 30% more for you if you let your coverage lapse while having a pre-existing condition

Whats so weird is ppl fly to America from all over the world to get our shitty healthcare.

Dude that shit is annoying as fuck

This DESU, some obese, autistic, depressed, anxiety ridden fuck is getting thousands of dollars in tax money to try and make him "cured" when he is the source of all his own problems.

Thank you Republicans.

>blatant lie

Your premiums are going to go up because I'm not going to be forced to pay for your health care.

Ok, thanks. I didn't have time to read it. Sorry I had to trick you into doing it for me.

serbia its shitposting again

Are liberals even capable of communicating without hyperbole? Do any of you actually see the real world all around you of are you so addicted to the drama that everything is literally fire all the time? How are you not dead from stress? Your healtcare is not being ended you worthless sperg.

>Dying from Autism
Only possible for OP

>suffer from prregnancy
So when will we execute those people.
I'd look every single one in their ugly eyes and put a bullet between those.

Can somebody fill me in on what's changing? Basically, if you have a meme disease, your shit is cut?

Remember when everyone with all those conditions was just dying left and right all the time before Obamacare?

You have no concept of reality so I'm sure you do.

If you let your coverage lapse, it's 30% more. Read the bill, lazy bastard.