Why has Britain been the only western European nation to refuse to give up its traditions and culture in order to...

Why has Britain been the only western European nation to refuse to give up its traditions and culture in order to accept total EU control?

And why were we criticised so brutally for "being a special snowflake" just for fighting for our own national interests?

Was everyone else annoyed that their governments rolled over so easily?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JnWB_hlqAbg
youtube.com/watch?v=BAN5IypQlsM
youtube.com/watch?v=zD4mZyEoePo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hows that brexit coming along m8?

When the Tories absolutely BTFO everyone else on June 8th we should be able to steamroll over all the naysayers and get the hard brexit we want m88.

The Globalist agenda is still there, it's just put on hold
Let's wait and see what the exiting terms are like before the celebrations begin
The British people have spoken over the mass migration of goatfuckers and cheap labour into our country, so it will be interesting to see how this is re-sold a few years down the line
But re-sell it they will

>uk
>imposes it's values onto other countries by force
>hates other countries doing the same to it

Classic UK.

Brits have best breakfast in entire world

Because we are objectively one of the greatest nations ever to exist in the history of mankind. Our achievements in technology, industry, language and popular culture are utterly astounding for a tiny island situated on the outskirts of a major continent

The rest of Europe has always been a homogenous mix of miserable surrender monkeys, all too quick to get involved in leftism and subversive ideas. There is something in the British spirit which is very difficult to define. But we are an extremely proud and capable people of that there is no question. Just a shame that our cultural landscape has been destroyed forever thanks to that fucking scumbag Tony Blair and the mass immigration and economic destruction he wreaked upon us.

The EU is an evil, self serving bureaucracy with its very foundations in Marxist ideals and run by despicable Marxist subverters. They can postpone the inevitable but the EU as we know it cannot continue to exist. Britain is the wrong country to make an example of, we are simply too stubborn and self-sufficient to be walked over. I saw the president of Luxembourg on TV yesterday trying to call the shots. What an absolute joke

I'm afraid Germany, France and Sweden can burn for all I care. Their own people have willingly given up their freedom due to some form of collective guilt or cowardice or whatever the fuck it is. The British are not so weak, although there is a sizeable percentage of the population who are just as cucked and pathetic as mainland Europe it seems. Traitors

I hope Theresa May's resolve is for real and not for show. We shall see.

>Why has Britain been the only western European nation to refuse to give up its traditions and culture in order to accept total EU control?
Our culture sucks
Yours is great.
>And why were we criticised so brutally for "being a special snowflake" just for fighting for our own national interests?
Jealousy

I agree 100%, God Bless The Queen, but...

The Tories are going to allow immigration like before, unfortunately we are dependent on it. We need fresh souls to pay the baby boomer's retirements.

RIP Brittania

Don't be sad, Hans. At least our Queen is German.

Okay it might be still a lot of immigration but at least you get to pick and choose.

I think the Indians that will be the largest group immigrating to the UK will be a lot better than the Poles and the future tanned Germans you would be getting in the EU.

Man she looks so much like my grandmother who recently died. I was genuinely scared a few days ago when they had that emergency meeting

FUCK EU

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER

Respect to Germans, French and Scandinavians who genuinely want to preserve their strong traditional cultures. But I'm afraid it looks like we are all doomed thanks to the invasion of extremely low IQ, barbaric savages from Africa that are completely unable to fit into our civilised societies

>traditions and culture.
What traditions and culture?

She looks like my grandmother too. I got really nervous too, I want her to become immortal. We should only have queens, no kings.

Barbarians will save us you civilised plebian the more pressure they place on the shit stained jewish edifice the better.

what "traditions and cultures" are you talking about anglo?
all europeans are "modern" people.
that is "good looking savages" with no tradition and culture. "anything goes" remember?
no sin, no remorse, no repent. the only tradition, there is no tradition. just worldly interests.

by the way as soon as money goes away, the good look will also go away as it happened to russia.

All countries support their national interests. Even the ones who stay in the EU. If Poland thought that they'd be better out, they'd have left.

Must be hard trying to criticize other countries whilst living in turkey..

BRIT-KEKS AHOY, LISTEN TO HOW THESE ARGUMENTS HAVE BEEN GOING ON FOR 40 YEARS NOW BUT HAVE BEEN SUPPRESSED.

PART A (THE (((EEC))) & CAP): youtube.com/watch?v=JnWB_hlqAbg

PART B (EU 'DEMOCRACY & BRITISH SOVEREIGNTY): youtube.com/watch?v=BAN5IypQlsM

not at all. but since you are most probably a fucking ignorant anglo i will not waste my time trying to explain you things. now come with the roach thing, you people like to call other people by things you see in the mirror.

>Only
What are Iceland and Switzerland?

Better to fuck others than to get fucked. Then you are just a cuck.

look at the non-eu quotas they introduced in april and the push to get us out of the ECJ's jurisdiction on refugees. i'm blackpilled in general though genuinely believe May is /ourgirl/ (in so far as she did the electoral calculus on the brexit fptp vote share giving the tories a 2/3rd's majority.)

the blairites will infest it over time most like but we can only dream.

>Britain
>refuse to give up its traditions and culture

youtube.com/watch?v=zD4mZyEoePo

good satire