Are MGTOW just a bunch of virgin who are so frustrated to be eternally rejected that they decided to pretend they were...

Are MGTOW just a bunch of virgin who are so frustrated to be eternally rejected that they decided to pretend they were intentionnaly single because women are evil ?

Marriage is a scam, we all know it, then why do they keep complaining about women then ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=faeT4fIFAcg&t=1817s
youtube.com/watch?v=faeT4fIFAcg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Marriage is a scam, we all know it, then why do they keep complaining about women then ?

They wish it wasn't

Some of them, yes.

This means nothing about the basic idea behind the philosophy though.

Then there's people like me who are intentionally single in the sense that I chose not to put myself in positions where I could meet a girl even though I could probably get one if I tried. Because religion. And fuck them sluts.

keep repeating this ,one day you will understand mgtow things,believe me

I think they all are because their frustration is largely directed at women and not the system that has caused their own misfortunes. It's completely misplaced.

>Are MGTOW just a bunch of virgin who are so frustrated to be eternally rejected that they decided to pretend they were intentionnaly single because women are evil ?
Well, not in the way you describe it. Most of them are frustrated that women don't live up to their ideals.

I'm not an MGTOW but I've basically given up on the idea of a long term relationship/marriage after living with women and getting sick of the sacrifices made to put up with female bullshit, and not actually getting a decent partner out of it. I'm not a fag but men complement each other much better, and have a mutual understanding of their condition that I don't know is possible between opposite sexes.

Yes. Obviously.

Some guys are just warning their brothers about the dangers of our society. Everyone knows marriage is a giant scam.
Not wanting to risk your wealth doesn't make you a loser virgin. Why settle down when you can swipe tinder for 3 minutes and bang someone new every night.

For 99% of them, yes. Look at /r/mgtow, literally EVERY top post is 'look at how dumb women are'. it's a new tier of insecurity

>marry her
>pay all her bills
Have kids
>pay all their bills too
She decides she's over it
>All that money down the drain
Or
Fuck bitches,Get money

Not what we chose, but being born in this era of degeneracy has forced strong men to adapt.

>reddit
>insecure
in other news, water is wet

Mgtow are beta angry males, all of them.

What does make you a loser virgin is not ever having a girlfriend and then going on the internet to complain that all women are shit for years on end

>Why settle down when you can swipe tinder for 3 minutes and bang someone new every night
Because that makes you part of the problem, you fucking leaf

MGTOW don't go in Tinder
It makes them even more rejected

I want kids, I just don't want to sign a legal contract with the state and get married. It's way too risky and a stupid life choice.

Meh

I've fucked about 15 women, a few of them married, most of them with boyfriends, most of them were pretty hot

don't know how I did it, im ugly, poor, and im fit in the absolute loosest definition of the term

women are among the worst that the world has to offer

I am 100% past the point of ever dating again, thats a direct result of my experiences with women

I dont even have the motivation to fuck anymore. its 100% not worth the drunken bar crawls, the shit texting games, and the bullshit social media womans world

MGTOW is supposedly just about avoiding committed relationships (especially marriage).

You don't have to dislike women. Or avoid spending time with them. You can still get laid and have some kind of relationships with them. Or still be trying to. Or you can have given up entirely. And this would have nothing to do with you being MGTOW or not.

That being said it seems like it's often being used as some kind of coping strategy by those who can't get laid. Which is pretty silly. But understandable. When you can't get something you need at some point you have to start trying to eliminate the need. And sometimes it works. But seems like it often just turns into bitterness and resentment instead.

MGTOW is part of a Social Engineering program designed to target Males.

No one's asking you to. But that's a poor excuse for pursuing one night stands. You can be in a committed relationship without marriage.

Women suck.

Absolutely. They refuse to sort themselves out and instead blame women when they do not even have any qualities that make them desirable as an acceptable or at least average mate. They want women but do not want to change or become better quality mates in exchange for the chance to accomplish our basic human biological imperative.

sort yourselves out!

Not worth it.

That's fine but they shouldn't hate on women so much then.

Why not?

Because them being picky isn't a good reason to hate on them. This isn't new. It always took effort for the average chump.

That's an accurate description of me, user.

A women sent me into a warping depression and turned me into the betaest shit around.

Better yet she told me of that "minority friend" of hers

Yes.

I get pussy, I'll make whoever I marry sign a prenup, problem solved.

To redpill others. It's prosocial. youtube.com/watch?v=faeT4fIFAcg&t=1817s

Accidental time stamp. Start at the beginning. youtube.com/watch?v=faeT4fIFAcg

>Marriage is a scam, we all know it, then why do they keep complaining about women then ?

Because we arn't fags like you? I don't actually like women, i just want their bodies.

user, you're not being the man that Mister Rogers knew you could be.